Grissom & Sara #11 - WE know what to do about "This"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grissom seems to be floating in dreamland in that picture (*oh God, I am touching her arm*--EDIT: damn, my innocence again. Judging by the look on his face, he's probably not touching her arm) :lol: :lol:

Grissly, you are cracking me up. No, I would say he is more than touching her arm. Hence the dreamy look. :devil: She is kinda like this is not the place to be touching me there. Tee Hee. I will keep pushing you back in the gutter. *splash* There we both go. :lol:

normal_cnb240.jpg

Edited to add: This is from Crate and Burial. Look at how Grissoms arm looks like its sneaking down the couch toward Sara. I am out on the hunt for PSV or touching of any kind in pictures. He He.

Haha LadySara just came back and saw your pic! :lol:

Police officer #1: Well well, look at Dr. Grissom there. Interesting place to be searching for "evidence"...

Officer #2: Bugman has taste, man...The brunette is hot.

Officer #1: Shhhh...

Nick:(thinks) *Man, Grissom is totally my role model*

------------------------------
ETA: Crate and Burial is one of the shippiest episodes. You can just see how infatuated he is with Sara. It has "tape me up", the helicopter scene...

OMG I love it all I’m right back in the gutter and I missed a lot...haha I was watching ABTI part2 yesterday and my brother (who hasn't have a romance bone in his body) saw that scene *triangle* and thought that griss and sara where together. so if even my brother noticed they must be together :D

And here is some psv
revenge is best served cold:
psv.jpg

bad words
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d139/martini-baby/psv2.jpg
bad words 2]bad words 2
suckers
always close :D

Nice pics...Hope you guys find some more...(i can feel myself sinkink neep into gutter thoughts!)...(Good thing my parents can´t read my mind!)

Hey gang, just a quick reminder about posting images - please enusre that you post no more than 60k worth of pics per post as a courtasy to those with slower internet connections. Many thanks ;)

on this one , grissom is looking at her lips too

Well, who can blame him - she has lovely lips :) And lovely eyes, a lovely face, lovely legs, lovely... well, you get the picture ;) :devil:

And my contribution to the PSV image hunt - a one-shot comic ;)

pvs_time.jpg

Well, who can blame him - she has lovely lips :) And lovely eyes, a lovely face, lovely legs, lovely... well, you get the picture ;) :devil:

hmmmmm yeah i get it :lol: and i totally agree with you :D i got hot flashes but..... never mind :lol:

And my contribution to the PSV image hunt - a one-shot comic ;)

[image]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a203/forensicsgirl/pvs_time.jpg[/image]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i had no word for that..... just love the "fantastic" dialogue between them :rolleyes: :devil:

Earlier we were all talking about the supposed "triangle" and how mad some of us would be if Grissom dated Sofia after all of these years with Sara.

This brought to mind another blonde from Grissom's past - Terri Miller. Yes, we've discussed her to death as well, but I was thinking - isn't she kind of the anti-Sara?

She's blonde, very professional at work (almost to the point of coldness wheras Sara likes to have a little fun) and very very flirtatious outside of it (again, Sara has the balance thing). She never really settles at one lab, so there isn't that problem, she's closer to his age and she's closer to his rank.

I almost wonder if Sofia isn't their very late Terri replacement. Sofia has many of the same characteristics, especially since she used to be a supervisor.

In both cases when the blonde showed up, he shoves his feelings for Sara aside in favor of someone who he could be sure of less commitment and less "raised eyebrows" (age difference AND subordinate).

So I suppose what I'm trying to say is that in a way both Terri and Sofia are almost complimenting Sara in the sense that in order to drive her out of his system, he's going for the very opposite of what he actually wants because it would be more politically correct. And Ecklie and Brass both were trying to shove him and Sofia together, so it was clear it wouldn't be as taboo as a relationship with Sara.

And Sara is more like Lady Heather (Brunette, observant, trusting, patient...) than she is like Sofia or Terri and they made a relationship with LH look almost as hard as one with Sara. So again his preference is much harder for him than a girl who simply flirts with him with no real hint at anything deeper.

I dunno... perhaps the writers just got lazy, but I don't see Sofia as a threat anymore for this reason alone: she's just kind of a fast Terri clone only in closer proximity. And now that Brass is "under review", I'm fairly certain we'll be seeing a lot more of her.

Does this make any sense? I think I'm ranting.

At the very least my point is that they've shown that Grissom, even when he'd rather (hint hint) be with someone else, when he's focused on one person he doesn't flirt with others. So unless they really play this triangle thing badly, I don't think we have to worry about him turning into a moron by stringing them both along.

...HI EVERYONE!....I AM ANGELIKA AND HAVE JOINT THE OTHER DAY....I REALLY LIKE THIS!....I AM ON A BREAF BREACK AT WORK...THEREFORE I MUST BE QUICK....I LIVE IN UK SO I CANT' SEE THE NEW EPISODES YET....BUT I AM VERY INTRIGUED BY EVERITHING AND OF COURSE....GSR.....IF CAN HELP....THE QUOTE THAT I READ SOMEWHERE....WHEN HE GRISSOM SAYS...THIS IS "PER ME"....IT'LL BE FUN.....THAT SOUND ITALIN...(I AM ITALIA BY THE WAY!).....THE MEANING IN IT IS QUITE NICE...."I ASK YOU PERSONALLY....AS A PERSONAL THING".....HOPE FOR THE BEST!.....I DO BELEAVE THEIR ARE ALMOST THERE!......BYE NOW....MUST GO BACK TO WORK.....AND EXCUSE ALL MY MISTAKES.....

Love the comic, forensicsgirl...We can't blame Sara..."Pin me down" is the magic phrase :D

WARNING: LONG RANT BELOW

Sarahvma, interesting point about Terri Miller. I am not sure I would put Terri and Sofia in the same category though.
This whole "other women" thing is a very intersting issue for me. Grissom seems to be comfortable and flirty with some women in his life. I think we all agree that this is when he doesn't feel threatened. Terri Miller: close to his age, no subordinacy problems, he admires her work...I don't know, I got the vibe that he genuinely thought she was a good "date" for him. Grissom has no problems courting women if he allows himself. With Sara he doesn't, and I believe there is this whole psychological set of reasons why he doesn't, some of which we discussed many times.

With Sofia, I don't get the vibe that she is "fit" for Grissom. Maybe it is because I always saw her as a plot device. But, for me, she will be "the woman trying to seduce Grissom", unlike Terri who was more his equal.

I can stomach the thought of Grissom and Terri much more easily than I can that of Grissom and Sofia. This is because there are real reasons why Grissom and Terri could work: (closer age, he is impressed by her intellect etc.). I have said many times here that the appeal of GSR for me is that it turns the cliched older man-younger woman dynamic upside down and does not involve seduction based on looks/trading of beauty-brains only. I never got the feeling it was all about youth and appearance with GSR (yes, yes "since he met her", but that's a bonus :D). With Sofia, it seems much less deep, and therefore more cliched and unacceptable to me. I would get exactly that vibe from a Grissom-Sofia relationship with all the "in-your-face" young woman-older man flirting. If Grissom yields to Sofia, I am saying, it would lower the character so much in my perspective that I don't think I could really "like" him again.

That said, I don't see Sofia as a threat at all this season. They've tried multiple times, deliberately, to show that he doesn't care. So we should be all good :D

Hi angelika - a very warm welcome to the GSR gutter. Hope you like it here. A quick tip for you - when you type a post all in capital letters, it sort of implies that you're shouting - just for future reference ;)

Guys, I'm getting a little bit uncomfortable with the amount of Sofia talk thats happening. I know its sort of relevant since the whole non-triangle scene happened, but i'd really prefer it if we moved away from the Sofia-talk and back to the GSR talk. Many thanks ;)

I'm late, I know I promised a chapter of Infliction by yesterday, but life took over and I didn't quite get it finished. I'm currently doing a little bit of tweeking and it will be up tonight - I swear on the life of Grissom and Sara's first child, or pet, whichever comes first ;)

sure, forensicsgirl - I was just trying to make a point but I do tend to dwell a little too often on she who must not be named.

I agree grisslybear with the comment on the older/younger cliche. Despite the fact that it clearly bothers Grissom, they've handled it very well. In fact, I don't often really think of the age difference when I see them together. Sara has a really "mature" look to her (no, I'm not saying she looks old, just... older internally). If Sara were more... I don't know... cute-sy it just wouldn't work the same way.

Ok - I'll bring us back down into the GSR gutter of luv...

I just viewed all the screencaps of ABRTI2 and I gotta tell ya....Gris & Sara are smokin! Just lookin at the stills drives the point even further that they are DEFINITELY #1 quit comfy with each other #2 happy and #3 "together?" (dont know but a good thought!)

Its like you can almost see the "God, I want you now!" look in their eyes when they do look at each other throughout the ep.

Maybe its the fanfic that I've read going to my head or something but it looks like theyve got a love jones goin on...

Hmmmm.....I wonder....where did grissom go after all was said and done with this case.....Sara's place......one can only dream (naughty thoughts)! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back