Grissom & Sara #11 - WE know what to do about "This"

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, I hope that Grissom does indeed have a plan! That would make for a very interesting explanation for all of his involuntary (or not) screw-ups in all those years when it comes to Sara!

Oooh, I just had the funniest vision! Remember in "Friends", when Chandler tried to convince Monica that he was against marriage, so that when he asked her later she would be surprised? Of course, that 'genius' plan almost backfired, since Richard re-appeared...

Well, I was thinking, how it would play out, if Grissom decided that he finally needed to do something about Sara and him and started to plan a surprise. However, in the meantime, someone (maybe from Sara's past) re-appears and asks her to marry him!
Cue Grissom panicking and running around, trying to find Sara, before it's too late, culminating in a very cute and fluffy scene... :devil:

Ooops, went off into dreamland again! :lol: I need to stop reading so much fanfic!!! :p

Thanks Aggie for suggesting the fan fic. I am going to go check that one out myself. Nothing like reading a good GSR fiction to make your night.

I love the thought of Grissom planning a surprise for Sara. Grissom would fall to pieces if someone proposed to Sara. OOO I don't even like to imagine that thought. Although I believe if Greg got the chance he probably would try to sweep Sara off his feet. Grissom probably could give him a stern look though and he would run away quickly from Sara. Tee Hee.

I felt that both girls were a bit out of line- and I love Sara- and always rooting for her- but- she really had no business butting in- although I was kinda of loving it- and Sofia did need a friend-but-- should have met him for coffee like she did with Brass-and Grissom as usual acted dunbfounded- he didn't rise to the ocassion- he always looks stupified-and not quite sure of what to do-

Not to plug myself too much here, but I have written a GSR-included parody of CSI with my friend (who wishes to remain anonymous). If you find something funny, I wrote it. If you find it appalling or stupid, it was all her.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2659731/1/

Yes. the "Jew Crew". And Yes, we are this funny. Now prepare to be underwhelmed!

Anyhow, had to do it.

As for a new topic of discussion...? I really can't think of anything. Without any new spoilers we are a little tapped. I liked the Triangle scene personally - yes, both women were out of line, but let's be honest - most of that hostility had nothing to do with what they were actually talking about and more about the silent and dumbfounded-looking third party in the room.

I still wanted Grissom to have some kind of reaction, though. Either saying something to one of them or simply feeling like he had some reaction other than confusion.

And here's my question: If Sofia's not allowed anywhere near CSI, how did she get all the way to Grissom's office without being noticed? Did she spider-man her way into the window and then hide in his filing cabinet the whole morning?

I don't know...maybe receptionist warned her? I kind of like Sofia, as long as she doesn't stick your nose into GSR. I think she has little soft spot for Griss and he knows it, so he avoids her not to give her hope. That sometimes men do, but we know how Griss is about noticing personal thing, so I'm not sure now.

well since guys keep calling griss bugman...

grissbugman.jpg

LOVE THIS PIC!!!

I am not sure where i got this so if this is your work sorry.

I love GSR so much, from when i first started watching it has been the only thing that i really keep hoping for(and ecklie to die of course :D JK)

Hi, by the way, im not sure if i have ever posted here before.

Loved the new episode, so much GSR moments, they are so cute
so here is this

layoneonme.jpg

i love this one too

and to finish it off, cute pics of griss and sara

sarasmiling.jpg

grissomintuxavatar.jpg

Enjoy!

hey guys...

i noe you guys would probably have discussed this already but since i am new here... (dun mean bring bore u guys)

wat do you guys tink gill wanted to say to sara in Snakes...

SARA: Let's just say that ... I sometimes ... I look for validation in inappropriate places.

GRISSOM: Look ... let's, um ...

did you tink he was going to ask her out or gonna tell her something along the lines of 'no' again?

He was soooo cute there...

LOVE GSR and LOVE u guys more...

I am Angeline and I am addicted to GSR. Anyone wanna sleep with me? So when I wake up screaming "GSR" you can tell me I will be okay... I WILL one day resume normal life...
Kidding! (Oh man... my husband thinks I am mad...)

oh who knows, you mean romantically? because that what i'm guessing... :cool:

I think Grissom can suprise Sara best by just doing something outn of the ordinary. Its like in that season 2 episode on the body farm...when he order's Sara a plant at the end of it :D...you know something sweet like that.

i'd love to see take her somewhere, something Sara will love in that sweet geek like way. Like a convention or something...hehe

Well you know if Grissom took Sara to a convention that would open back up the opportunity for that hotel room scene. :D
I think that is something she would love doing with him though.
The Max Collins book Cold Burn is based on them going to a convention together.

lol. A convention or lecture and taking Greg and Sara. That way you can still have the "he makes a choice" storyline (although it worked better when all the CSI's were there because it wasn't an A or B choice) and it would make sense as they are the two newest CSI's (relatively speaking).

Besides which, have we ever seen them at one of those...? It seems to me that we've only ever heard of them. Plus the London thing for Jorja's play might fit nicely if they wanted to go down that avenue. I hope they don't just "write Sara out" for a couple of episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back