Grissom & Sara #11 - WE know what to do about "This"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by forensicsgirl, Nov 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Welcome back into the gutter, Wils_n_Gils_girl :) *slash* I mean... *splash* :lol:

Grissly, I totally forgot to tell you how much I love the bugmans boxers - sooooooo cute. i'm sure Sara will buy him several pairs this Christmas :)

As for what the Bugman's Secret is... I think he secretly likes to gaze at a beautiful brunette wearing the Victoria's Secret he's bought her for Christmas - you know, to remind himself about the *true* meaning of beauty... :)

2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

:lol: :lol: :lol:

As for the titles, I love them! I can't believe we're almost on thread #12.

I really do wonder why Grissom gives Sara Christmas presents, and not anyone else, ;)

3. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Well the answer to that question lies in my theory as to what "Grissom's Secret" is, ie that "he secretly likes to gaze at a beautiful brunette wearing the Victoria's Secret he's bought her for Christmas " :devil: :D Thanks for dropping by, abc ;)

I was at the cinema this evening - I went to see "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe" (bloody brilliant, by the way) Anyway, they showed the promo for "March of the Penguins" before hand, and the geek in me found it reminding me of Grissom and Sara. They overcome all these impossible odds, but in the end "Love finds a way..."

Plus, the baby penguins were soooooooooooo cute, but that's totally off-topic, so I'll shut up now... ;)

4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

The Chronicles of Narnia? I loveee that movie!

Ha! "March of the *Sara/Grissom* Penguins"!!!
    :lol:

5. grisslybear

grisslybear CSI Level Two

Well, forensicsgirl, I had something a bit less innocent for Bugman's Secret. I imagined it would be something that the boxers hide, if you know what I mean... :D :devil: Something that could generate a "wow, who knew" moment :D

6. Sandra

Sandra Dead on Arrival

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R
    S

From TV Guide:

Most weeks, it's the cold corpses that get the attention on CSI. But this winter, it's the return of one hot body that will get all the buzz. Professional dominatrix Lady Heather (played by The O.C. Melinda Clarke), who complicated Gil Grissom's life in two previous episodes, will be back
    in a story line that "involves Nazis, medical experiments and Siamese twins, promises CSI executive producer Carol Mendelsohn, "Lady Heather and Grissom come together to solve a case."
    The Lusty lady's connection to an investigation "puts Grissom in emotional jeopardy," says the episode's director. Richard Lewis. "And we learn something we didn't know about her--that she suffers from sleep deprivation and is partaking in some experiments that lead to the dark underbelly of what's really going on in this story."
    That means the third time may not be a charm for this quirky couple, and an Episode 4 could be in store. Says Mendelsohn, "The story will be resolved, but their relationship won't be."---Craig Tomashoff

7. beautifulview

beautifulview Pathologist

"relationship won't be..." does that mean a permenent fight? FLARBFLARB. i love LH shes so cool and intuiative. pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease let sara and LH meet. pleasepleasepleasepleas. and let grissom be there. please pleasepleaseplases.

oh i cant wait! is that the Warewolves one or future one?

8. martini

martini CSI Level One

thansk for sharing the info whoe hoe :lol:, i'm not not a big lady heather fan or something..but i really want her to comment on grissom and how he has changed and maybe someting about our two fave geeks (being together)
    i can't wait.
    and i really want to see bugman's reaction to her, 'cause he never said sorry properly for accusing her of murder :devil:

9. Sandra

Sandra Dead on Arrival

It isnĀ“t the warewolves one. Maybe 6x15 or 6x16.... Who knows...

10. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Because I'm a sweet and innocent girl, grissly, I'm sure I don't know what you mean...

:devil: :lol:

We're nearing the end of #11 gang. Wave goodbye and get ready for #12...

11. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

hmmmmmm " goodbye thread i hope you enjoyed the time with us say "hi" to your friend thread number 12"
    :lol:

12. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.