Grissom & Sara #11 - WE know what to do about "This"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, welcome to our thread, AngelGSR!

Great to see new people around here. We are all crazy about GSR, and hope you'll like it here! ;)

Ahh, the look-that-looks-like-a-death-glare. I've always laughed at that.

I saw 'Anatomy of a Lye' last night. It was cool/funny/wierd, all at the same time.

Hey there AngelGSR - a very warm welcome to the GSR Gutter! :D

he does not get to not-break-up with the woman he's not seeing via a monologue during a perp non-confession and then get all irritated when she has the nerve to move on with her life.

I just LOVE this summary :D Grissom can be the ultimate alpha-male sometimes - he's got this vulnerable, clueless puppy thing down, but he also has this dominant, manipulative thing going on too where he wants to be the centre of Sara's world, while still keeping her at a distance - the scene at the beginning of LtSB is a prime example - Yeah, Sara, you deserve to have a life. But just make sure that you're still available to me 24-7, run when I snap my fingers and don't be confused when I get mad at you for taking my advice about getting that life... I second what Sobell said - GET OVER YOURSELF, GRIS!

Of course, by the looks of things, that's Grissom of yesteryears - he's much more available to Sara now than he was then - although, i'd love a little more from him - but between the two or three eps in which they actually got to interact this season, I guess they haven't had time to show anymore yet... *sigh* But, on the plus side, I'm still on a high from their wonderful lightheartedness from ABRTI2 :D Too cute :)

Yeah, definitely, he always wants to keep Sara by his side, and he is fine and content with their pseudo-relationship as long as she doesn't have a real relationship with anyone else. But I also agree that this probably was a thing of the past.

I loved the "come on, it'll be fun" line he gave her. A fun experiment...Hmmm... :D

SPOILAGE
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!

MY DAD, non-GSR all the way, liked the "come on, it'll be fun" moment! :) I, of course, loved it.

But my favourite of the evening (aforementioned) was the "he meant the other left." That just had me rolling for a long time. :) Maybe because when my brother was little, we had to put "L" and "R" in his boots because he got confused.

The future looks good for our lovebirds, I hope. :) Ms. Fox's interview has my interest piqued!

END SPOILAGE

I keep watching this one ep over and over again, but only seeing the end, and it's driving me nuts... and now I can't even remember what ep it is... but it's season 1 or 2, and they keep showing it on Spike... wah. I seriously need to borrow my boyfriend's DVDs. I kinda scared him today when I knew the "Christmas Present" line came from XX in season 4.. LOL. :)

Alyssa if you can explain the ending of the episode I may be able to tell you which one it is from. I am pretty good with remembering episode names most of the time.

My stepdad got a little freaked out last night when I mentioned that both my name and my mom's name were used in 'Cats in the Cradle' and 'Shooting Stars'. Was there an Emily anywhere?

spoils

When he said that he wanted her to come with him into the alley, I was thinking "oooh, the alley..." But then my head cleared up, and I though "oh, the alley."

LMAO! I just read this over at YTDAW in the "They Would *Never* Say that" thread, and just had to share it with you - hilarious

MissDee @YTDAW wrote:
*Catherine is interrogating Brass*

CATH: Jim... they found GSR on your clothes.

BRASS: Oh, God....

CATH: Jim, I know; it's horrible - but we took them aside and reminded them that copulation on articles of clothing currently belonging to suspected criminals or personnel was a violation of Code 69 in the CSI policy manual. They apologized profusely and swore they'll never do it again... on anyone's clothes.

BRASS: *cringes*

CATH: *cringes*

*dies* MissDee, you are *too* funny :lol:

:lol: Good one! Brass and Cath are the best for that kind of scenes! :D ;)

I was just reading some fanfic (Laura Katharine's to be exact, and now I am having 'honey' overload... :devil:) Still, can't stop reading!

The next epi is on Thanksgiving.....and another food disorder case......never mind, I'm really looking forward to 610 and 611....they're all about Grissom and kids....hope we can get some GSR scenes :)

Which fanfic are you reading Aggie? Honey? :D :devil:

Actually, I'm picking them at random, seeing as it's so many, but I will read all of them...one day... *sigh*

Yesterday I read A Lovely Way to Burn Grissom has the flu... Great fic!

But seriously, I've only read few of her fics, but 'honey' just keeps appearing everywhere! Not that I mind! but I will have 'honey' overload! :devil:

btw, forensicsgirl, seen your "Beautiful" video and it was, well, beautiful. I actually had this song as my mobile ringtone for a few months now, but suddenly it has a whole new meaning, so thanks! ;)

Thanks Aggie I'll check it out. Yeah, I didn't know the song "Beautiful" but I love it now after seeing the video and play it like 40 times a day :p...For some reason it feels like it's such an honest song, I don't know...I love the part where he says "but I won't lose no sleep on that 'cos I got a plan" :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back