Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tape!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom&Sara #10-Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tape

So far, im totally agreeing with all the points everyone has brought up, esp. forensicsgirl. Like I said before, I have full confidence in the writers & WP & JF. I just KNOW they will ultimately "come together". I believe that was destined to occur since Season 1. They will come full circle with it once the series ends. So, I just want to enjoy the ride and all the wonderful GSR moments and be pleasantly treated to the prize at the end - Gris & Sara together.

*peace fills the air*

SPOILER:

I was watching a rerun of Grey's Anatomy, and there is a scene where the main character is asking her love interest to chose between her or herself. I thought that it might be what Sara sounds like if this whole triangle thing got serious.

SARA: "Kay here it is. Your choice. It’s simple. (she starts getting teary and emotional) Her or me. And I’m sure she’s really great. But Grissom… I love you…. in a really, really big … pretend to like your taste in music, let you eat the last piece of cheesecake, hold a radio over my head outside your window…unfortunate way that makes me hate you, love you. So pick me. Choose me. Love me."

Just a thought. I heard that and was like, that could happen.

greglover, I personally wouldn't like that scenario to happen at all. I think Sara spent enough time pining over Grissom, and I really hope she doesn't reveal her feelings to him anymore. I also don't like the idea of Grissom choosing between women. I think he even shouldn't have a real "choice" if he really loves Sara ;)

I really think it is Grissom's turn to do the chasing. What I would love to see is for Grissom to get into "guilty kid" mode, and go and make an explanation to Sara, maybe spill out his feelings in the process. :D

So would I, but I just wanted to put it here. Its been bugging me for the longest time. I think that Grissom should start talking about himself and his feelings. He needs to grow a pair and be a man about it!

How about this? Grissom watches movies right? And he thinks some sweeping Hollywood-ish move will earn him some points, right? So he shows up in front of Sara's apartment dressed like John Cusack and holding a radio over his head that is playing, at top blast.... "Sometimes When We Touch", by Dan Hill.

Hey, no one said he was smooth.

lol. Oh God. I can see Grissom blasting, like, classical music or, rather, a book on tape.

"Sara, this is how you make me feel!"

Side One: The Da Vinci code.

"Oh, wait, hang on - that was supposed to be 'In Your Eyes'... I'll get it... hang on..."

----

At least things are looking better for our hotel room scene.

So he shows up in front of Sara's apartment dressed like John Cusack and holding a radio over his head that is playing, at top blast.... "Sometimes When We Touch", by Dan Hill.

Hey, no one said he was smooth.

When I read that, I got this sudden and vivid image of Grissom dancing around in his apartment in his underwear (Like Tom Cruise. :lol:) moving to the song, "I Touch Myself" by Blondie.

:lol:

lol. Oh God. I can see Grissom blasting, like, classical music or, rather, a book on tape.

"Sara, this is how you make me feel!"

Side One: The Da Vinci code.

"Oh, wait, hang on - that was supposed to be 'In Your Eyes'... I'll get it... hang on..."

!!!!!! you just seriously made my day. and i just woke up. as much as it's a bit crazy, i'd love that to happen- we need a moment thats a little GSR comic relief.

that is so funny :p and i really hope it will be grissom who is gonna go after sara like after she says i give up and hands her resignation. he is like NO ;) and sara: why not?
grissom: cause i love and start singing take that: want you back for good :eek:

Sigh. Has anyone seen the new Gil/Cath thread? I'd say that's a rather direct hit.

Oh well, moving on before someone yells about off-topic...

I still like the idea of him serenading her with the Da Vinci code.

"Grissom, that's so romantic."
"Well, it's not entirely historically accurate, and the church is debating - "
"...This is the part where you kiss me."
"Right. Oh Right - I knew that."
----------------------------

As for the hotel room scene, how confirmed is this "London trip" idea for Jorja's play?

OT:sarahvma, I don't think the Gil/Cath thread meant anything by the name against the GSR thread. Unfortunatley there is a scene in Grissom verses the Volcano where gunfire goes off and Grissom pins her to a SUV to protect her. That is how the name come about. Just wanted you to know.

*Hides from Forensicsgirl to say one sentence* Well, the "without asking" part is a bit suspicious, isn't it? :D Anyway, I don't really mind, it's just a thread title, and this is the price that comes with being "the" 'canon ship. *Comes out of hiding*

OK back to topic: Do you guys think Grissom would be "smooth" when they start dating? Would he be romantic and know what to do, or would the awkwardness still continue? He looked pretty comfortable with Terri Miller, but this is Sara, of course :D

i think he will remain awkward and i don't think we will see any of that dating part on tv so mayby we'll never know :eek:

spoilage

i read some spoillers for 6x09 en 6x10 and there isn't any or little mention of grissom..is that true?

Re: Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring

0.0 Wow! 2 new threads? Thats awesome! Sorry I've been away for so long... stupid moving, college and work. ;__; Between all that I haven't had time for anything else! I'll try to get on AMAP! *As Much As Possible*. LOVE YOU GUYS!

LONG LIVE GSR!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back