Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tape!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom&Sara #10-Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tape

note to self. get that book off amazon.. i need to be anynomus. mas? whatever. yall know i cant spell.

do do do..i think we should have a celebration in honor of thread 11. like something special and big.
::runs off to search for pictures for the celebration::

Yes, the companion book has alot of GSR related quotes from Jorja Fox and Billy Petersen which should give us lots of hope. It only covers the first three seasons though. I am hoping another one comes out after season six. Will be interesting to see what comments would be in the book since season four and five were really kinda rocky with GSR.

Yes it would be great for there to be another one. I know it covers only S1-3, that's why I didn't buy it yet. But I still might. (I started getting into CSI this year).

Hopefully Season 6 will not be as rocky. But still, I think GSR was again acknowledged all the way through Seasons 4 and 5, so the book would be good. I would especially like to hear on Butterflied, of course, and Snakes. Would be good to hear what WP, the biggest GSR shipper, thinks Grissom would say after "let's..." :D

Oh I agree and don't forget Bloodlines and Getting Off and Committed and Spark of Life and there are more. The next book would still key us in on plenty of GSR insight. I just like reading what Billy and Jorja have to say on the episodes and GSR. I wonder how many moments in Season four and five where his idea to be written into the show. We know he loves to ad lib the scenes.

yes i hope the next book will come soon but i can't even buy the first 'cause they don't ship it outside of the US and well that sucks big time, if someone has the book give us a inside on gsr will ya ;)

we should all write that book! i'd buy it! i'm sure there are other GSR shippers out there. they deserve to buy the book too!

martini, i have to say i always loved your avatar. its so romantic.

thankx :D someone posted the pic once and I don't know where they got it from?.. and so true there are so many GSR shippers all over the world, there are like millions out there. kind of weird so many different people and all crazy about the same thing GSR, what if they put us all in one big room and let us write for the characters :eek: ;)
would csi change much... :devil:

Okay here is a little exerpt from the CSI: Companion book on the episode Sex, Lies, and Larvae.

The rapport between Grissom and Sara is warm enough to invite questions about their past, but not to cozy to rule out friendly affection. "I don't think Billy and I knew what we were playing at the time," Fox recalls. "There was some tenderness through out that entire episode....moments of vulnerability that hadn't really been shown before." The scene in the parking lot "Was a turning point," says Donahue, "after which the relationship, instead of suggesting itself through chemistry, it would be consciously addressed. We could see they had a mutual attraction and we knew that Grissom's character being distant, and her character being vulnerable, that of course they would be drawn together."

There you all go. A lovely GSR moment explained.

And it amazes me how people can still say with a straight face that there never was anything between Grissom and Sara...Anyway, let's not get into that--sorry.

SLL is one huge GSR episode, start to finish. And Grissom was so amazed by her I think, if you watch the scene with the bullet (less Latin, Sara says). One scene where you really see that he is infatuated by her. Wow... :D

Edit: And thanks a lot, LadySara, for posting the lovely excerpt. :)

Wow, I have not posted in this thread in a long time! I agree that SLL is a very GSRish episode. When you have time, go through some screencaps for the episode at the part where Sara yells at the fruit who killed Kay Shelton (The victim). Look at where his hand is! :devil: :lol: I believe I am being sucked into the gutter; Is that appropriate for a person of my age (I'm 14)? Just wondering and now I'm off to read some more GSR fanfics...

I'm done babysitting. Nearly six hours and my feet are killing me.

And yes, CSI would change. :)

I made a new icon that will hopefully get me going.

grissly, i agree with you. even my little sister says "they are so smittin" when i watch eps like committed and invisible evidace.

SLL? was that the one with "do you want to sleep with me?"
that was a grand ep. that was actually the one where i first said "thats it, these two people are made to be together"

I think the 'less latin' scene in SLL perfectly mirrors the scene from Compulsion (theres that symmetry again :D ) - the look of admiration and awe on Grissom's face, the simply yet heartfelt words of praise - "You did very good" in SLL, "Well done" in Compulsion - the tone of his voice when he's speaking to her is even similar (again, just filled with awe) Total squeeee moments :D

Yes beautifulview SLL is the one with the sleep with me line, which to this day will always be one of my favorite scenes cause it is one of the first times we really see something Sara says floor Grissom. I thought for sure he was gonna spit the food out that he was eating at the time. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back