Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tape!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring

SPOILER

Well if he is in trouble of being buried professionally maybe it is not something he did. Maybe he is taking the fall for someone else. Sara persay. I read this over at the Evidence Never Lies spoiler section. Maybe he is stepping up and taking care of Sara and because he does that it hurt his position in the lab.

As Sara processes an apartment that was shot up to hell, Mrs. Torres watches. A 'Risk Management Suit' from LVPD is there seducing her husband with a checkbook. (He's described as the guy who writes you a check to avoid a lawsuit.) She wants to know why the police were shooting at the apartment building instead of at the bad men. Sara tells her (through her 10-year old daughter, Angelica, who interprets for her mother who doesn't speak English) that, "Just like you and me, they get scared when they're being shot at." (Note: This seems a very strange answer for Sara to give. Also an unlikely one.) Mr. Torres and the Risk Management Suit are also having problems communicating. He's trying to give him a check to repair his home. Sara tells the girl to tell her father to take the check, and if it's not enough to call this man. She then asks the Risk Management Suit to give him his card. The suit is clearly not happy with Sara. Mrs. Torres, who's very upset, engulfs Sara in a bear hug, crying on her shoulder.

Spoilers
>
>
>
>

Apart from the obvious benefits for GSR (their job positions no longer making a relationship taboo) Grissom stepping down or being demoted from the Supervisor job would open up a realm of possibilities for storylines in the show and really help to showcase his character this season. We'd get to see Grissom unburdened from politics and paperwork. Grissom coming to terms with no longer being the boss. Grissom taking orders from Catherine. Grissom enjoying the job again instead of having to focus on all the other stuff that got him bogged down (evaluations and all that jazz), and, of course, Ecklie making with the snide... And maybe, if TPTB decide to be very nice to us, we'll start to see Grissom returning to something more akin to how he was back in season one, with the burden of supervisorship lifted off his shoulders.

And, obviously, with Grissom no longer her boss, Sara and he can start making out like teenagers and doing it like rabbits... ahem, sorry but I hadn't fallen into the gutter for a while... *splash* :devil:

spoiler

that interview with jorja has me thinking that grissom realizes he needs sara after the triangle thing, and has a conversation with her. that hopefuly involves the words "i" and "want" and "you" and "duct-tape."

i think i'm even deeper in the gutter than i was before. eh well its nice here.

Hey forensicsgirl, quick question. Which episode did all those screencaps come from that you used in ur little comic? Just wondering. Back on topic.

Hey forensicsgirl, quick question. Which episode did all those screencaps come from that you used in ur little comic? Just wondering. Back on topic.

Hey greglover, I think forensicsgirl is not online--anyway, they come from the episode "Unbearable" in Season 5. Fitting title indeed. :rolleyes:

Thanks grissly. And your right. The episode was "unbearable", mostly because one character who shall not be named branded an enemy of GSR.

Kidding about the pizza boxes. More likely Chinese Take-Out. But I don't think Grissom stepping down would be all that weird, in fact, I whole-heartedly welcome it. While Catherine is nowhere near as good as Grissom at giving support to the team, she certainly fills the required shoes of a Supervisor much better. Besides, the "I'm a CSI, damnit, not a politician" thing is getting somewhat old. Just give us Geeky Grissom, happy to be on the scene and investigating... and then, yes, going home and making out like crazy with Sara and duct-taping till the sun comes up.

That's all I ask for. ;)

Re: Grissom&Sara #10-Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tape

In "'Secrets and Files'' Sofia only had a bit part in it I really don't think she's come across to most fans as ''a big hit'' and maybe their CBS is fazing her out-if they cut my role in a big hit TV serieslike that-- I'd quit-don't think she's a threat to Sara at all-(who's been around since S/1) and hopefully a flash in the big pan--I don't think Grissom is AT ALL interested in her- my opinion

GOOD JOB-very inventive- and hopefuy true- and very funny- I'm still smiling :lol: :) :p

Jeez. They just need to get together already.

In "'Secrets and Files'' Sofia only had a bit part in it I really don't think she's come across to most fans as ''a big hit'' and maybe their CBS is fazing her out-if they cut my role in a big hit TV serieslike that-- I'd quit-don't think she's a threat to Sara at all-(who's been around since S/1) and hopefully a flash in the big pan--I don't think Grissom is AT ALL interested in her- my opinion

If I was a relatively unknown actress in TV's number one show, I probably wouldn't quit for anything - the woman came back right after having her baby. Clearly the writers must have promised her something.

And having her show up in little doses just solidifies her character's presence until she's actually needed. Nah, regretfully for GSR, I don't think Sofia is leaving any time soon.

Okay, I need a GSR pick-me-up after all of this triange/Sofia stuff. Can anyone recommend a GSR fic that might be, oh, say... considered to be the "behind the beaded curtain" "red-light district" variety?

Of course no linking, but a recommendation? (And I've read the Cincoflex stuff)

ScullysEvilTwin writes some... GREAT stuff lol. Geekfiction community on LJ.

Have you ever read Remember Lake Tahoe? That is one of my favorites. Or any of the stories by IrishDachsie's called Gemeni or A Night Off And A Movie?

Hey desertwind please try not to double post, and can we *not* discuss Sofia in here unless we absolutely have to - ie the threesome... I mean triangle... :devil:

Sorry I wasn't around to answer your question last night greglover, but Grissly was spot on - the pics were all from Unbearable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back