Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tape!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring

If Grissom voluntarily gives his position up, realizing he doesn't care for it as much as he thought, and the reason is to be with Sara, it would be great and very romantic. If he has to give it up involuntarily and wants to be with Sara because he can, in his current position, I can then see some angst developing. Sara may not be able to accept easily the fact that he wasn't willing to "risk it" for her...

There might be some angst if Grissom gets demoted not by choice and then he decides okay well I can pursue Sara now. Then again maybe not. I don't think Sara ever expected or wanted him to give up his job for her. She knew after Butterflied where he stood on that, well I think she knew even before Butterflied he would not see her as long as he was supervisor. I think that is why she had that talk with him in Snakes.

lol. After all of this speculation about Grissom getting professionally buried and it turns out to be Warrick or something.

Sorry about the Gofia talk earlier -I was using it more for comparison purposes, but I get why it's a little taboo.

Anyhoo, what is the word on the first half of the double-header, because it seems there's very little for the second?

Possible Spoilers
>
>
>
>
>
>

Okay, it's as I suspected. Mystery and the other Spoiler Queens over at YTDAW know whats going to happen in the second half of the two parter - or at the very least have a pretty good idea. But they're not breathing a single word. Which means that they've been sworn to secrecy - so it must be *pretty darn big*

In terms of GSR, i'm pretty sure they would've said by now if there was no visible GSR in the episode if that was the case - if only so we knew not to get our hopes up. But the fact that they're saying nothing leads me to suspect that it's either very good or very bad for us. Which, however, I have no idea... But, as Alyssa pointed out over on YTDAW - speculation is fun!!!

SPOILERS
>
>
>
>
I had the same idea, Forensicsgirl. I might be acting like a detective here, but 6X10 isn't (at least on the surface) a GSR episode as we were hoping (David Rambo), and I would think if nothing happens in the two-parter in terms of GSR, Mystery would have been a bit more negative or would have made a comment about the lack of GSR in this season when she gave the spoilers for 6X10. So I am definitely thinking there is something big in 6X8, and my theory is that the triangle thing will be big not because of Sara's reaction to Grissom and Sofia, but because of Grissom's reaction to his perceived reaction of Sara (yes, that's confusing :p). I mean, if he feels the need to explain himself and not stare after her as he always does, that alone would be pretty big...

Re: Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tap

Just wanted to let everyone know that I put up Chapter 2 up for When It All Falls Apart. Click Here! Enjoy :)

Exactly! I said in that thread a couple of times that this was the reason we are being viciously attacked. Which I can relate to--I normally have a big problem imagining Grissom with anyone else than Sara. But I have less of a problem with Grissom/Lady Heather, for instance, because I know it likely won't happen :D

EDIT: And I am not truly worried about Sofia, because she really screams "plot device" to me. I really can't see her as Grissom's real love interest, when they've been building up GSR for 5 years. I just didn't like to see Sara sad, and hopefully we won't see that anymore.

You know those people are bashing GSR together( GCR, Snickers...Gofia.....blah,blah,blah) just proved one thing:

GSR has the most huge fan base and other people are not satisfied, GSR got the most attention

You know actually most views aren't shippers at all, but I've done a small research, it indicated that Most people do approve GSR, they just don't care that much like we do, when I asked them "do you think they're GCR or other things.....they said: GCR?....didn't noticed it.

So I think we could stop complain about other people bashing GSR....coz they're minority. And most important is Both WP and JF are big surpporters of GSR, so are the writers. GSR is Solid existence, we don't need to explain any more....it's waste of our saliva.

End of story.

Stop talking about "bashing GSR"

Well the fact that they both felt the need to drop the hint about the triangle scene and the fact that the second half is closely under wraps does bode well, but I'm going to try to not get too excited. For all we know it's been held under the strictest secrecy so we don't know if someone dies or not from the bullet wound (any word on who the victim is?)

Well the fact that they both felt the need to drop the hint about the triangle scene and the fact that the second half is closely under wraps does bode well, but I'm going to try to not get too excited.

I'm looking forward to this triangle thing....lol, not that soap opera. :lol:, But I do think Grissom has feelings for Sofia, and Sara has feelings for older, intelligence professors..... :lol:, but just like gravity, eventually they'll be back to their orbits........Destiny has already bound the 2 tightly together ;)

Well the fact that they both felt the need to drop the hint about the triangle scene and the fact that the second half is closely under wraps does bode well, but I'm going to try to not get too excited. For all we know it's been held under the strictest secrecy so we don't know if someone dies or not from the bullet wound (any word on who the victim is?)

SPOILERS
>
>
>
I don't think anyone from the CSI cast dies or anything...A cop is shot, as far as I know. And they suspect it may be friendly fire, possibly coming from Sofia's gun. I can't help but be excited for the second part of the 2-parter.

Does anyone know if it will be shown 11/17? Or will they throw in another rerun in between the two, for "suspense" heh...?

I am pretty sure they are showing the episodes back to back with no repeats. As am matter of fact I believe the next three Thursdays are all new episodes.

I am pretty sure they are showing the episodes back to back with no repeats. As am matter of fact I believe the next three Thursdays are all new episodes.
I hope you're right :) It would be just my luck they'd break it up. I'm pretty sure I'll be having a baby by 11/24 and I don't want to wait to see it :)

OT: Brandie congratulations on the upcoming baby. :lol:

I have never seen them break up a two parter before with a rerun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back