Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tape!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tap

SPOILER
-
-
-
-
-
-
re:triangle... i agree with you alyssa, i think it will be in the 2nd part of the 2 part-er. i've heard other spoilers that suggest something "triangleish" happens in 6x9 or 6x8. so i'm thinking it makes most sense in the 2 part.
-
-
-
END SPOILS
i dont really agree with most of TPTB's actions latley. first, the hotel scene. then excluding grissom in gumdrops completly! and not the triangle. and not to mention the lack of any GSR so far. but we have a lot of time left i suppose. have them throw us a bone here.
Can't really blame them for Gum Drops tho.. extreme circumstances for the Billy. But I agree, we need some sort of table scraps here.. even if they're tiny icky lima beans that no one wants. :)

lol i agree. the total lack of GSR makes me want to jump off this ship. BUT then i rewatch the top 20 and remind myself why i suppourt such a romanic ship. sigh.

do you think TPTB read the boards and laugh menacingly? thats my throry

SPOILERISH SPECULATION
>
>
>
I very much agree with your scenario in a broad sense, Sarahvma, but I don't think they would go as far to show a kiss between Sofia and Grissom. That would be uncharacteristically bold for TPTB, I guess (and definitely nauseating for us :D).

I am pretty sure that Grissom will go to Sara to explain things, which is a great thing by itself, because it means that he doesn't want her to get the wrong impression, but I am not sure anything romantic will happen (that is something I am scared of hoping for). I hope this triangle is not just a way for TPTB to show us (and Grissom) that Sara is moving on, which is one of my two theories. Maybe Grissom will go after her and Sara will say something to the effect of "I don't care either way, you don't have to make an explanation to me". But part of me wants to think that there is more than that...

Well, this is one way I can see it happening:

Sara comes in looking at a folder, looks up, sees Sofia clung onto Grissom, head on his shoulder, and thinks something is going on. She says she'll talk to Grissom later. Grissom goes after her, tells her she's mistaken...*Something* happens.

OR: (Warning: I'll go into complete fluff mode now :D)

If they are already in a relationship, how cool would it be for Grissom to run after Sara, find her in the evidence room, bent on a table looking at stuff. He walks behind her, wraps his arms around her waist, and whispers in her ear: "it's nothing like you think, baby" :D :D Well, I wish...But won't happen :D

oh no i love fluff! it makes everything worthwile.

heres my sceniro- and pardon my spelling

grissom's office, he and sofia are talking, and she gets emotional. they possibly hug, and she looks at him and says something like "thanks" and maybe kisses him on the cheek (at this point i am on the floor in a coma) and then sara walks in, and sees her pull away. sara says "i'll come back later" and sofia says "no, i was just leaving" and looks at griss again before leaving, giving him "the look" while sara stands there, waiting for an explination. or anything.

a bit too vanilla, but we all need some now and again :)

they possibly hug, and she looks at him and says something like "thanks" and maybe kisses him on the cheek (at this point i am on the floor in a coma)

:lol: Who wouldn't be? Let's hope they give us a "life-saving" kiss after that :D (between Sara and Grissom of course)

Whatever happens, I just don't want them to show us only a hurt Sara, a baffled Grissom staring longingly after her, and nothing else...Really, one can take only so much angst of the same type (Grissom fighting his feelings, wanting to talk but not being able to) before it gets really boring.

God, I hope they don't play it like that. Sophia kissing Grissom, I might vomit all over my television. And no more longing looks! Another thing that gets tiring is when something happens, and one person says something, but the other person cuts them off. (a.k.a Snakes) No more! Can we think of some new angst please?!

they possibly hug, and she looks at him and says something like "thanks" and maybe kisses him on the cheek (at this point i am on the floor in a coma)

:lol: Who wouldn't be? Let's hope they give us a "life-saving" kiss after that :D (between Sara and Grissom of course)

Whatever happens, I just don't want them to show us only a hurt Sara, a baffled Grissom staring longingly after her, and nothing else...Really, one can take only so much angst of the same type (Grissom fighting his feelings, wanting to talk but not being able to) before it gets really boring.
I agree. Even being a self-proclaimed angst-whore, there is only so much I can take before it just gets OLD. Give us SOMETHING.. Grissom gets up and chases her.. Grissom gets angry at Spork and says "NOW look what you've done!" and chases Sara .. anything but Grissom sitting there in his office with his head in his hands or a baffled look on his face as he has some internal conflict time.

Re: Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring

Haha greglover, and we all know what he says to her after that screenshot: "well-done!" :D :devil:

Wow, you guys are busy....., just 3 hours and there are 29 new posts?.. :lol:

My favorite scene:

Sara saw Grissom and Sofia hug each other, she smiles and leave the office: Sorry, I didn't see anything. Grissom felt sth is wrong, but he didn't chase her immediately.

When shift is off, Grissom overhears Greg talking to Sara: You wanna go for dinner?....and Sara says: sure:. I pick you up in 5 minutes.

And then Grissom is lost.....depressed...lol :lol:

Here's my theory about any and all possible kissing: If they do have Sofia really throw herself out there, then it gives him the opportunity to shut her down. Sara flirted with that line a couple of times, but never crossed it, and Sofia is much more bold and dry than Sara is, so it wouldn't surprise me if she takes advantage of such a situation like that.

So all I'm saying is that while I think anything more than a hug is very, very unlikely, a Sofia/Grissom kiss might actually work to the GSR advantage.

Even a hug would be a slap in the face to Sara, of course, because all she got after admitting about her family crisis was a hand-squeeze.

If I'm being totally serious, I think the scene will play like this (if we're right in speculating that this scene occurs because Sofia needs comfort)

Sofia comes in asking for some advice. Time delay and we see Sofia crying or at least broken up. Grissom, awkward as always tries to comfort her, she clings to him. Sara is walking down the hall, instead of seeing it from afar, however, she enters the room this time, and sees them embracing, is uncomfortable and leaves. Grissom follows her, pretending that the professional aspect is the part he's worried about her miscontruing and she lets him have it. Honestly, I think a verbal smack-down (a line like, "Your private life is no longer any of my concern") from Sara would not only be entertaining to watch (sorry, Gris) but also justified. He flirts his ass off with every other woman, and then freezes around her.

Either way - something more interesting than an awkward moment is all I ask.

[only altered out the more... fluffy/soapy aspects... otherwise pretty much the same.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back