Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tape!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tap

Thanks LSB and griss :)

I've seen it in other shows, its an evil evil way to make people continue to watch their network :/

The whole hush-hush attitude about the spoilers has me very curious. Have the wonderful spoiler sources ever done this before?

According to a post at YTDAW, they haven't...Makes me wonder... :D

wow, congratulations!!!

After a dissappointment from Gum Drops, I'm refusing to get my hopes up about 6x8 or 6x10, just for the sake of sanity. If something happens, I'll cry of happiness, but I'm not hoping.

I know guys. I'm a starting to get a little worried. I mean it seems like TPTB have been sleeping when in comes to GSR. And the spoilers aren't really blowing my skirt up. What is going on? And btw, I didn't get a chance to see "Secrets and Flies" (DAMN HOMEWORK!!!), was there any shippyness in it? :D

After a disappointment from Gum Drops, I'm refusing to get my hopes up about 6x8 or 6x10, just for the sake of sanity. If something happens, I'll cry of happiness, but I'm not hoping.

Yeah, me too, actually! My new policy is to not to hope for too much, in case of aother disappointment, hwever if something does happen, I'll be jumping for joy! :D

brandie, congrats! :)

No shippiness at all in S&F, greglover. :(

I understand you guys being pessimistic, but seriously, do we really think they'll drop the storyline after all? After all this talk about the "sex scene" (as they call it) in Gum Drops?

I want to believe that the reason for the GSR dry spell is that they are building up to something. They don't even interact much in cases anymore, and we're used to having a lot of interaction between them. I'm really thinking it's for good reason. And think about it: we have spoilers for all the way up to 6X10, but nothing about 6X8. And this is the eppy where the "triangle" is supposed to happen. I try to be pessimistic not to be let down, but the evidence makes me think otherwise...Let's hope, but let's be cautious as well. :D

Oh, I'm not pessimistic, it's not that! I just prefer to be pleasantly surprised, that's all! :D

And no, I don't think they'll drop the storyline completely, obviously after the neeeded re-writes, they can now focus on GSR from a new angle, and that can actually be a good thing. I am looking forward to the two-parter, because I'm SURE GSR will be there is some way, and that's the most important thing! :)

On a slightly different note... Has anyone read "Cold Burn" by Max Allan Collins?

Aggie, I have read Cold Burn, it was the first Max Collins book that I read. Very good Grissom/Sara in this book. I love the case they work. I think it is a must read for us GSR fans.

So we have one shipper in the board room (DAVID RAMBO = GSR GOD!), two on the screen (WP and JF, that was score for us), one in the press room (Max Collins), and a thousand here! I like those odds. :D

Yes, fingers and toes crossed everyone that no news is good news when it comes to GSR. You're right grisslybear , they can't just go 5 seasons with obvious GSR moments, plan (and talk publicly about) a GSR SEX SCENE (again, their words), and not deliver SOMETHING good in Season 6.

Sigh, patience is a virtue. Sadly I just don't happen to be particularly virtuous..... :D:devil:

I keep my expectations fairly low regarding GSR... it's just too easy to get excited and get let down.... but.... that said..

SPOILAGE!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
The fact that mystery and the others aren't talking (as noted by forensicgirl, I believe) means something big is coming up. Whether or not it is big for us is up to interpretation.

I asked my question over there about the triangle, and whether it was happening in the two parter. I have a tendency to ask unanswerable questions (I'm just nosy, I guess) and the lack of answer seems to mean that I'm right... so keep your eyes are ears open during the two parter for the triangle to appear.... At least we have Sara's reaction to look forward to.

I keep thinking about that Ask Aseullio guy (however it is spelled... no disrespect intended), and he said that Sara THINKS something more intimate is going on and then "Sparks fly." Sparks flying could be a confrontation, but it also could mean romantic sparks. I try not to read too much into it (as I'm trying to keep my hopes down), but, boy, I'd love for it to be some romantic sparks... I just want Grissom to run Sara down to try to explain things, because that would show that HE doesn't want HER to get the wrong impression. He worries about what she thinks of him and his relationships with other women! I'd just like to see an affirmation of his longing for her. :)

It really depends on how suggestive the moment. I mean, Sofia could flat-out throw herself on Grissom and Sara walks in on them kissing, but not knowing that Grissom didn't plan it. But from the description (her thinking it's more than it is) it could be them hugging and pulling away, making it look like they may have been kissing. Or it could simply be, as it was before, Personal Space Violations. "Sparks Fly"... hmm... I don't want to speculate too much on this. We can just pray that this means something good or at least angsty for us.

Do the two spoiler people usually support GSR or are they unaffiliated with ships?

EDIT: Remember when I said I wouldn't speculate? I was, oh, what's the word?... Lying.

Here's my teleplay for how things "go down"... naturally this has been emebllished to support my personal preferences.

[Int. Grissom's Office - Day]
Grissom and Sofia are talking about the cop she killed (because she's a bad detective... and should be fired... and sent to Alaska... what? You were thinking it!) Sofia is uncharacteristically broken up. Perhaps she is crying. Grissom awkwardly tries to comfort her, and she clings on to him. Another awkward fumbly moment and she kisses him. He pulls back, a little suprised and sees Sara, standing in the doorway.

Sara, trying to regain composure says something about "interrupting" and leaves. Grissom follows, trying to explain. "There's nothing to explain" etc etc. And then maybe a little GSR payoff passion moment?

Okay, so it won't happen - sue me. It was fun thinking about it.

sarahvma: To answer your question about the spoiler people at YTDAW, they are DEFINITELY Pro-GSR as it is a Pro-GSR board. ;) I found that board through this board, and am now a member of both for different reasons. :)

SPOILAGE
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
See, I have imagined a bunch of scenarios for the "Triangle" myself, but I just don't know where the line is with what TPTB are willing to give us... I hope it is in the second half of the two parter... for some reason, it just makes more sense to me that way....

SPOILER
-
-
-
-
-
-
re:triangle... i agree with you alyssa, i think it will be in the 2nd part of the 2 part-er. i've heard other spoilers that suggest something "triangleish" happens in 6x9 or 6x8. so i'm thinking it makes most sense in the 2 part.
-
-
-
END SPOILS
i dont really agree with most of TPTB's actions latley. first, the hotel scene. then excluding grissom in gumdrops completly! and not the triangle. and not to mention the lack of any GSR so far. but we have a lot of time left i suppose. have them throw us a bone here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back