Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tape!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tap

SPOILAGE
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
See, I think it would say a lot if Sara walked in on something, (I'm thinking some minor touch misconstrued as much more) and excuses herself... and then Grissom went after her. It would be his choice because HE would feel the need to explain things, to make sure she didn't think there was anything between him and Sophia... and THAT would be saying a LOT...

I agree that angst keeps it interesting, definitely, but they also should give us a bit more, I think. At least, they should make it clear that Grissom has romantic feelings for Sara.

Oh, I totally agree, I meant that a full-blown relationship would be a shark-jump at this point. For this season, what I want to see is the following
1) That damned hotel room scene!!! lol
2) Perhaps one kiss or at least some Personal Space Violations?
3) A speech from Grissom admitting that he still has feelings for her, still wants her but "now is not the right time" or something to that degree. However, if his career comes into jeopardy, and he's fired or demoted, he no longer has the excuse of "I'm the boss, it's inappropriate"... if we believe that "happy" Grissom from the first episode stemmed from his not being a full supervisor yet.

Thanks for the confirmation(ish) on the London thing - I did hear about the play, I just didn't make the connection. As for the lateness, I really don't think Grissom's downfall would have stemmed soley from that anyhow, so while it may have been icing on the cake, a hotel room scene at all is fine by me.

Oh I don't mind seeing the hotel scene anytime either! Anything is fine by me, but I was just saying that if they wanted this to serve some purpose, maybe they would need to sneak it in an earlier episode. Of course if it is just there for our viewing pleasure, I am willing to wait. Being pro-GSR is almost synonymous with being patient anyway :D :rolleyes:

My own theory about how to continue the angst is this: Grissom faces some trouble at work, maybe gets demoted, realizes work isn't everything and wants to be with Sara. But maybe Sara won't jump at the opportunity immediately. I think she'd be there for him, but she may well be a little apprehensive if she thinks that he wants to be with her because of his work situation, not despite his work situation. Maybe she wouldn't trust the depth of his feelings because she feels he wouldn't risk his work for her, and now he's willing to be with her because there is nothing to risk anymore. That could bring on some major angst...

My own theory about how to continue the angst is this: Grissom faces some trouble at work, maybe gets demoted, realizes work isn't everything and wants to be with Sara.

I don't think Grissom is that kind of "If this doesn't work,..fine, I'll change another one" guy. Career is special to him, in fact it's his whole life. Though he used to tell Dr.Lurie that he "wanna have a second life", but it doesn't mean he wanna drop his "first life". Yes, I do believe that his yearning for Sara is real and fierce, but he doesn't wanna lose his job either, he doesn't even wanna risk it....of course he doesn't wanna lose Sara either.....so he delays these "headache stuff", Grissom just hope with the time flies, everything will be fine. :p

As for Sara, she got the as same insecurities as Grissom.She's getting old now, and I don't see any promotion or career opprtunity approaching her. She's the one losing everything now, plus, "the hot ballon is in Grissom's court" doesn't mean she could just stand by and watching the drama------she's the actress.What if Grissom throws the ball back?......a yoyo game again?

20 years later, when Grissom became a weird lonely pop, and Sara became a supervisor( we hope CSI could lasts this long...lol), what the hell happens to them in the 25 years????......feel likes a unrealistic dream.

I agree that Grissom always delays the "headache" stuff, but maybe when his career goes in a downward spiral, he realizes that there are things in life that are more important and turns to Sara for comfort. Question is, would Sara be reluctant because she thinks he wants to compensate for his professional problems by being with her and therefore fixing his personal life? I have a feeling that the fact that Sara knows he said "he couldn't risk it for her" might bite Grissom in the rear, and he might have to work a bit to make her believe his feelings are real. Just speculation, of course ;)

I've been wondering about why they are keeping Cath in a 'supervisor like' role...... having her be Grissom's boss if he is the one who falls would certainly be interesting.

After seeing Thursday's episode though I'm wondering if it might not be Ecklie who gets professionally buried - Gris got himself a political friend - Hell just froze over, Grissom played politics..... :confused: Is there actually a rule about supervisor's dating their CSI's? What about the Assistant Director of the Lab dating a CSI? :confused:
Should, say, Ecklie get hit by a bus(don't everybody cheer too loudly) wouldn't one of the supervisor's be eligible for that job as the Sherrif likes promoting from within?

Hiya Aggie

I have been looking for your fan fic grave danger - but canna find it anywhere - any suggestions??

i don't think there are clear cut rules about dating your supervisor 'cause they can't stop who you are dating" but it would at least start rumours and raise questions and that can put your job in jeopardy. Legally csi has just on year to go and wp said that he would do it till season7 and he'll see if he wants to continue. :eek: I really hope they will carry on till at least 10 seasons and much GSr. :cool:

what!? thats all the contract if for? that darned crule. i guess it happens. but i really hope they all stay on. i havent really seen any of them (except MH in erin brockovitch) in any really regonized movies. i mean, what else have they got?

and i think even if they could ge away with dating at work, than ecklie would make griss feal really angry. you know TPTB would have a scene with that. at least i hope they will

I wonder what would happen if the series continues after Season 7 but WP wants to leave, and Jorja Fox stays. I really hope that they will be realistic and bring them together, and maybe Grissom retires and goes off to teach somewhere. Maybe Grissom and Sara can be together still, and they can make some reference to the relationship here and there, like Cath asks Sara how Grissom is doing and stuff (e.g. "how is hubby doing, Sara?" :lol:). That would mean closing the way for Sara to have any other office romance on-screen, but I hope they won't choose to not bring Grissom and Sara together just because they can't create much personal romance/angst for Sara on screen if WP leaves. And they may have gotten married, and they can use the pregnant Sara storyline at some point--OK, I know I'm going too far :p

Grisslybear, actually I had thought about that if WP were to ever leave the show. I think they could still reference to Grissom and Sara as a couple. For that fact maybe he could even make an occassional appearance as the hubby. Kinda like the Warrick and his wife Tina situation. I think that is a realistic notion.

Yeah, that would be very believable actually, and a noble thing for TPTB to be to do, rather than creating artificial angst and splitting them up for Sara to be able to have other romances on screen.

I was also thinking that he could come in for special cases, involving bugs and stuff. :D WP would probably be OK with that, and I think it would be great. TPTB say CSI is not a soap opera anyway, so it would be great for Sara to be married to Grissom off-screen and continuing her work as usual.

Well if the hotel room scene happens that late in the season, the whole purpose of it might change as well. In fact, what happens in the hotel room might change depending on what happens before that. So really, it could be better...

Can you clarify what you mean by "better", Sarahvma? :D :devil:

Joking aside, that's true, and did I say how much I enjoy the fact that TVGuide refers to the scene as the "CSI sex scene"? :D

I do recall an interview in which CM says that someone will have sex on CSI. So, who is it? I assumed it was going to be Catherine & Warrick but now with this "hotel scene" comment in another interview with CM. Maybe, just maybe she meant our sexy duo.....mmmmm mmmmm mmmmmm yum yum yumm

...deeper down in the gutter i go.....

And I have my full confidence in the writers that I feel that they can get Gris & Sara together, not turn the show into a "soap opera", and still be able to continue with GSR till whenever the series ends.....maybe Im just a hopeless dreamer but hey - anything can happen!! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back