Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tape!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tap

I have the MOXI box recording the Early Show right now, so I guess I'll watch it when I get home in 8 hours :(

Last nights episode was pretty good, even for lack of GSR (although they did mention "confirmed GSR!" lol). It was WAY nice to see Grissom be able to stick it to the snarky pseudo-bug doc and even NICER to see him in a suit. *drool*

The interview was there on the Early Show. She mostly talked about the making of Secret and Flies and her interaction with Catherine/Marg. But I did learn from watching that everyday next week on The Early Show is going to be something CSI. Then every Friday they will have a behind the scenes on the episode from Thursday. So maybe some GSR info will come out eventually.

The interview was there on the Early Show. She mostly talked about the making of Secret and Flies and her interaction with Catherine/Marg. But I did learn from watching that everyday next week on The Early Show is going to be something CSI. Then every Friday they will have a behind the scenes on the episode from Thursday. So maybe some GSR info will come out eventually.
Thats pretty cool - they're bound to show something eventually right? *begs*

Agreeing with sarahvma that Gil didn't at all seem receptive to Sofia. I would go so far to say that he was cold towards her. It made me feel all tingly on the inside.

Agreeing with sarahvma that Gil didn't at all seem receptive to Sofia. I would go so far to say that he was cold towards her. It made me feel all tingly on the inside.
I can't tell if his annoyance was from being interrupted at a case or if it was because Sofia was there.

Or both.

sort of spoiler
>
>
>
>

both i think ;) it was like watching there first meeting again
when he says to her ~i'm sorry i was treating it like white noise~ cause she talks to her self, but it make me confused cause in the next ep they are supposed to have a heart to heart conversation..so what do you think will be said? :devil:

I can only form four words right now

*Grissom* *in* *a* *Suit*

*dies*

griss_suit3.jpg

griss_suit1.jpg

griss_suit2.jpg

Edited to add: This article was posted over at YTDAW so I thought I'd share it - although its pretty much what was posted on Ask Ausiello last week...
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a203/forensicsgirl/TV_Guide_11_02_05_01_small.jpg

Positively agree with you Forensicsgirl. Grissom in a suit wipes everything else in the mind out. Gutter *THUD*. Sara would be on the floor if she had been there with him. :devil:

Well Gris did check her over just before she went to court in s3 :devil: I wonder what he was thinking then!

Yeah, I watched "Secrets and Flies" last night, and when I saw Grissom in a suit I literally slipped off my couch :lol:

Well Gris did check her over just before she went to court in s3

Yeah, it was so naturally how Grissom said "You look good". Sara just brushed it off like it was nothing. I think its when Sara reacts surprised to his comments or actions that he freezes up and doesn't know what to do. Just a theory.

Btw, loved that article. Hopefully they'll put the scene in another episode. And if not, we could always barrage CBS :devil: :p

^^^ No violence now Reeble ;)

(we'll go in quietly & surprise them :lol:)

Yeah, in S3 (TAIE), when she goes to his office before court, he first had his back to her when they were talking, and then she said something and he turned, and automatically his eyes went up and down her body :D :devil:

I am not sure but I think she was wearing a suit with a skirt, not pants, and we know she rarely ever wears skirts, so maybe he was checking her legs out. And we all know Jorja has gorgeous legs, so... :D

Someone up there was talkin' about Committed and how Gris didn't run to her...

If you watch the scene when she finally escapes CAREFULLY, you'll note that his hand is extended in her direction as she runs by. He lets her run by.... He was ready to grab her and make sure she was ok, but she kept running, because she just needed to get away... and I can't blame her. I'm the same way... don't want to be touched after or during something traumatic...

When we came back after commercial, she had her back to the wall. Gris had his back to EVERYTHING except Sara. He turned his back on the case... everything, the stuff he's usually interested in, was happening behind him, but his attention was all on Sara. It may seem small, but in Grissom world, to TURN HIS BACK on his work to concentrate on a human being is HUGE. Then, when the woman come up yelling at them, Grissom is almost protective of Sara, slightly in front of her... It's all very subtle, but it was obviously written/directed that way to make a point.

Forgive me... I have a huge interest in the industry.. :) Film student over here! Teehee!

That's right, Alyssa. And I think there is some part we didn't see, because when they talk in the hallway, it doesn't look like the conversation just started. She talks about her childhood in the scene we see, which makes me think that there was a moment before that where he asks how she is or maybe touches her or something.

I dunno about cold, but before he seemed... (holds back urge to purge) happy to see her... at any time. This time, however, he wasn't rude, he was just... non-receptive.

And does anyone else NOT buy her story? I figure it was more of a Ecklie's trying to get ahold of Grissom, she hears about it and goes over to deliver the message in person. The whole "I'm just a messenger" thing kind of wreaked of cover-up... but maybe that's just me. At any rate, it's nice to see her doing more of the chasing again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back