Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tape!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tap

forensicsgirl, beautiful pics. they all look like they could just kiss eachother. so cute.

is this the episode where sara thinks she "walked in" on something with sofia and griss? all the spoilers tend to confuse me

I just bought the movie "kiss the sky" with WP in it today and it so AWESOME. His character, Jeff, is so intense about thoughts its almost like an alter-ego of grissom - so wierd! Loved the movie - now I cant wait for the ep tonite im on the east coast so i feel honored! 1 hr and 58 minutes!

Anyone like the part in 'Romeo & Juliet' where Romeo and Juliet meet at the party (Act 1, Scene 5)?

Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much, hich mannerly devotion shows in this; For saints have hands that pilgrims' hands do touch, And palm to palm is holy palmers' kiss.

It all reminded me that, even if they don't ever kiss, the simple hand-to-hand thing works too. I mean, the way they did the latest version was awesome. And they don't even really touch each other (minus the 'chalk' and Nesting Dolls).

I have nothing better to do in Computer Topics.

man, please don't talk about Shakespeare with me, OK? :lol:, I suck at it :D

One thing I don't get: Why didn't Romeo check up Juliet's body when he found her "dead"???......If you see your belove lying there, will you check out?......If he did this, he would have known that Juliet wasn't dead :p

I don't know actually... I read that play in my freshman year. Shakespeare is complicated though, and I can never understand, lol.

Isn't simple hand-to-hand things sometimes better then a kiss?

I agree about the hand-holding in "Nesting Dolls". As it's been discussed before, it worked well, because it was such an emotion-filled scene! The anguish that Grissom felt was evident in his look, and all he probably wanted to do was hold Sara and never let go (awww...). But taking her hand was very meaningful, because it showed how much he DOES care for her!

I know, I know, he probably should have held her, but darn it, we had TPTB stopping us from seeing scenes like that! Grrr... Ah, well, the way I see it, it probably happened anyway, we just didn't get to see it... :devil:

I don't know actually... I read that play in my freshman year. Shakespeare is complicated though, and I can never understand, lol.

:lol:, shakespears's language style is alien's language to me.... :D

Isn't simple hand-to-hand things sometimes better then a kiss?

Yeah, to me, hand-to-hand is much sexier than any motion----even than real sex. :)

I agree about the hand-holding in "Nesting Dolls". As it's been discussed before,

i agree on your agree-ing. and in "committed" when she was almost cut in the neck. he didnt rush over to see her, i was yelling at the tv to make him go over! he needs to learn how to hug.

does anyone ever recall him hugging anyone in the entire 6 years?

I had to read it last year. It was a long and very painful month. This year, it's Hamlet.

But back to the topic, that was the general idea I was getting to. A simple touch not meant for comforting or when the other doesn't know the real reason behind it. Ah, the sweet hand-to-hand motion

Hamlet... never read it. Is it as foreign as Shakespeare? Anyone ever read Oedipus?

Cathrine, I think. I was pissed off about Commited too. He just watched her run away like it was no big deal that she almost got her throat slit. I understand he was trying to be calm, but...

He hugged Holly Gribbs in the autopsy room in the pilot episode. But that was an entirely different Grissom. I don't think they meant to write him as so emotionally closed off back then.

As for Committed, I also had the feeling that he should have run after her and hugged her. But he looked so confused--he was looking back at the room, and then to Sara, as if he didn't know what to do. When I first watched the scene, I felt like: "grr....are you trying to decide whether to attend to Adam Trent or Sara you idiot...", but then I realized that he was shocked, and just didn't know what to do. And I think they made it look like we didn't see everything in sequence after the attack. They started talking in the hallway, and I would like to think Grissom at least touched her somehow (hand hold, pat on the arm), and said "I was so scared" or something. Or if that's too much, "are you OK, my love" would do too :p

Anyway, I maintain my position that TPTB refrain from showing much touching between the two, to make the viewers go even more crazy and build up the tension more. They want the viewers to come to the point of "kiss the girl already" and be ecstatic when the kiss finally happens. :D

oh geez - only ten more minutes - this is great! even if there isnt any overt gsr scenes - gris & sara will be to-get-her!!!!

You guys should be on the lookout for *any* GSR moment and let us West-Coast'ers know right after the show! :D

SPOILER
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
Sorry guys very sad to say that there were no GSR moments in Secret and Flies. An excellent episode but they had him off doing a case in court for Ecklie and he was mostly to himself. Alot of Sara and Grissom separate doing cases but that is about it. Maybe next episode guys. There was the scene where Sophia comes in to talk to Grissom at the initial crime scene. She does approach Sara in a serious manner and asks if she has seen Grissom which makes Sara give a questioning look as to why Sophia is there at all. It solely was because Ecklie was calling Grissom's cell phone and he wouldn't answer it cause he thought Ecklie was going to yell at him for not having evaluations done. Sophia complains to him I was a CSI, now I am a dectective and now I have become a messenger. That was it to that conversation.

One thing I don't get: Why didn't Romeo check up Juliet's body when he found her "dead"???......If you see your belove lying there, will you check out?......If he did this, he would have known that Juliet wasn't dead

Romeo's a stupid sixteen-year-old kid who's already been told that she's dead. He just confirms it when he sees her there. I'm sure Grissom could have said it better, though ;)

18 more minutes!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back