Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tape!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tap

Thanks for the vids grisslybear I am downloading them now.

Has anyone heard the song "Into the West" performed by Annie Lennox? HINT: It's from LotR: Return of the King... There's this one part that gets me:

Why do you weep? What are those tears upon your face? Soon you will see all of your fears will pass away. Safe in my arms, you're only sleeping

that has been bugging me all day. What do you people (guys doesn't seem right- some of us aren't men) think about it?

hello to gibbsgirl! i dont remember if i said welcome yet, anyway.

i dont remember if any spoilers said that THE scene would happen in gumdrops. maybe it'll be in a different episode? maybe it wasnt even ment to be in gumdrops? i cant remember.

and in the TV Guide artical, it mentioned that greg has some reprocussions, and nothing like that was in gumdrops. they cant have omitted that, i mean the episode would be like 30 min long!

let me know what yall think.

yes thats right i said yall.

Of topic moment: 9dots4lines , I LOVE "Into the West" - have you watched the special features on the Return of the King sound track? It tells you all about where that some comes from - it's a combination of the description of the Undying Lands in LoTR and a personal tribute to a young director who Peter Jackson and Fran Walsh knew, who lost his battle with cancer just as they were finishing up the post-production of Return of the King. The song itself is about death and going to the Undying Lands - its absolutely beautiful... Okay, that was all totally off-topic - sorry about that :lol: Just curious - why did you bring it up? Are you thinking of it from a GSR perspective?

Now... back On Topic...

SPOILERS
>
>
>
>
>

If CM totally isn't teasing us, and if the hotel scene, or something similar to it, happens, how do you think it'll play out? I know a lot of people (myself included) think that it will greatly contribute to the 'fall of Grissom' that we think will happen this season - how do people see that going? Will Grissom fall at Ecklie's hand? Will Sara be brought down too or will Grissom protect her? Let's hear those theories...

spoilers
>
>
>
>
>
>

As far as the 'fall of grissom' I think it will be as a result of him protecting Sara. He has already shown in the past he is willing to like when he stated that Sara's outburst at Catherine was because of his mis-management and if anyone should suffer it should be him.

Now I know when this happend Gris didn't get fired but with the team working together again I think Ecklie would be more willing to let him go and have Catherine replace him.

Thats just my opinion feel free to agree or disagree.

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

Gosh, there are so many theories on how all this can play put! Hey, look how we speculated over "Gum Drops" scene and it didn't even happen! :eek: Still, speculation is good, and this time.. we never know! ;)

So anyway, what could happen now? Well, without the hotel room scene, we've not got much to go on, really. Potentially, there's still the aftermath of "Grave Danger" and something that MIGHT have happened then. I'm not talking about a kiss or anything, but perhaps a conversation that might have bropught them closer? Or, there is the possibility that this can still happen now, and the resulting kiss (or actually a near-kiss sounds more plausible) will be the beginning as well as the end of something for both of them.

How about this?

Grissom and Sara are working a case together. It's a suspicious death of a guy who lived alone and didn't really have any close friends. the death is suspicious because there are no real clues, as the guy was known as a very closed-off person and nobody really knew him.

So, anyway, Grissom gets very frustrated with the case, because it hits too close to home for him. He's starting to get involved into the case, as he uncovers details about the man's life and he realises how much they had in common.
Sara notices this and tries to talk to him about it. Grissom is dismissive of her at first, but his fears that he might end up like the guy, actually take the better of him, and he decides to open up to Sara (hmm, sounds like the perfect moment for the room scene! ;))

He reveals his frustration and worry that he might not be looking objectively at the case. He tells Sara that since Nick's kidnapping, he's come to realise that life is too precious to waste it by being indecisive.

In a moment of clarity, he shows Sara his feelings, thus letting her know that this indeed is the turning point in their relationship. She acknowledges it, but refuses to to act on it in the heat of the moment. They complete the case and she helps him to realise that he's not like the guy who was murdered and that he still has the chance to change his ways. Grissom, being Grissom however, needs to think it through (again!), so he thanks Sara for her help, but leaves the things between them still unresolved.

Later, however, there is a scene when Grissom knocks on Sara's apartment door, she lets him in and... the credits roll! :devil: :eek:

So what's gonna happen next? Somebody help me out here! :D

Aggie I love the idea of grissom and the case of the dead man parraleling his life. good stuff

Its very interesting but I was just watching the episode Strip Strangler which is a great GSR episode. But in the part where he gets taken off the case and has to go home to his townhouse...when the gang comes to his house and they are by his bookshelf, there is a book Single Over 50. Hmmm maybe he is getting some dating tips on how to go about asking Sara out or how to handle a relationship in general. Just found that interesting.

Its very interesting but I was just watching the episode Strip Strangler which is a great GSR episode. But in the part where he gets taken off the case and has to go home to his townhouse...when the gang comes to his house and they are by his bookshelf, there is a book Single Over 50. Hmmm maybe he is getting some dating tips on how to go about asking Sara out or how to handle a relationship in general. Just found that interesting.

Wow, LadySara, that is totally out of character for Grissom, don't you think? I mean, yes, he needs the advice but this means that he is aware of his "problems". That's interesting...Although CSI doesn't have that much character continuity and Season 1 Grissom was somewhat different, so maybe they wouldn't put the book there if they had a choice now (with the more recent characterization of Grissom). Gotta watch that episode now :D

Now I know when this happend Gris didn't get fired but with the team working together again I think Ecklie would be more willing to let him go and have Catherine replace him.

No, I don't think so. Ecklie is a smart person, he knows that Grissom is LVPD's asset, he could never let him go otherwise the reputation of LVPD will fall.

The most possibility is he wanna Sara go and Grissom threatens that if Sara goes, he goes too. :)

Grisslybear, just wanted to cite my proof about the book. And yes it is kinda out of Grissom's character but still very intriguing. Here is the scene fron Strip Strangler I noticed it in. Its called I have watched that episode way too much now. :lol:
strip21.jpg

single.jpg

I enlarged the book what I could so you could see the title is there.

LadySara, you should be a CSI, man! Thanks a lot for that! :D

I watched Strip Strangler only once (the full episode), and that was when I wasn't this much into the gutter...I mean, into the show :D I know the GSR moments by heart of course, and I'm looking forward to watching "I told Culpepper he CAN...NOT...HAVE...SARA" again tonight :D

Thanks Grissly for the nice comment. I am nurse so I think that makes me look over things more indepth. I have been a CSI...GSR gutter nut forever though. Oh and enjoy the scene
"I told Culpepper he CAN...NOT...HAVE...SARA" again. That is just fabulous. I get goosebumps anytime I see Grissom being possessive about Sara.

Think I might rewatch Blood Lust another one of my favorites. I love the whole "I need you" line. The smile he brings to her face is priceless. :D

Thanks Grissly for the nice comment. I am nurse so I think that makes me look over things more indepth. I have been a CSI...GSR gutter nut forever though. Oh and enjoy the scene
"I told Culpepper he CAN...NOT...HAVE...SARA" again. That is just fabulous. I get goosebumps anytime I see Grissom being possessive about Sara.

Think I might rewatch Blood Lust another one of my favorites. I love the whole "I need you" line. The smile he brings to her face is priceless. :D

Possessive Grissom is just great! I also like when he says "Sit down, Sara". Sara should be happy in that scene because it shows how much he cares. And when he says "you're risking my CSI's life", I am always like: yeah, right, your "CSI". :D What he means is "you're risking the life of the love of my life" :D :D

Is Blood Lust on tonight? Right now we have Unbearable on Spike, which I'm not watching because well, it is unbearable...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back