Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tape!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tap

No, guess what...Strip Stangler follows. So you are in luck. That is how I noticed the book. :D

No, guess what...Strip Stangler follows. So you are in luck. That is how I noticed the book. :D

Yes, I knew that, that's why I said "now I have to watch it again" (I meant tonight). :D Looking fwd to it! And I'll try to see the book. :)

strip32.jpg

A little walk down Strip Strangler memory lane.
Grissom running to save his woman. And he doesn't just run for anybody.

strip35.jpg

You can tell he is relieved to have her back safe. That hand is on her protectively. And to comfort her too.

You're so right, he doesn't just run for anybody!!!Actually he once said "she does all my running" for Sara. :D

I like the look in the second picture. Full-on possessiveness. He's like come here, naughty girl :D Hey hey, don't fall back into the gutter again when I say "naughty girl" :D :devil:

Actually he once said "she does all my running" for Sara.

Yes, he did say that and I believe the episdoe was Coming of Rage. He was having Sara run with the scent dogs to look for the girls clothes that took part in the construction site murder of a teenage boy. :D Actually, which I think is quite funny, if you notice in the episodes they work together in, Sara is really the more hands on get down dirty. He is more the you do this and I will watch. LOL. :D I just think he likes to watch Sara in action. :devil: :devil: And yes I have fallen deeper into the gutter. :D

Sara is really the more hands on get down dirty

She likes to get on her hands and knees to do things, right Lady? :lol: Woops, slipping deep into the gutter there. :devil:

But yeah, I mean I like how Sara's not afraid to get her hands dirty. If something needs to be done, she'll do it no matter what it takes. Rock on Sara, rock on :cool:

okay goose bumps, as always when I think about the YOU CAN NOT HAVE SARA. Ahhh, the GSR goodness and a bonus, yummy possive Grissom. Now I have to pull out the DVD's and watch it. Goodness this is an active board, I went to work and they are tons of posts! I love it!

I think that I agree with Grissoms_beard, Ecklie has never liked Gris and I think that even though our lovable Bug Man is a MAJOR asset to LVPD, now that Cath as had the experience of leading a team he will be more agressive in finding a reason to get rid of Gris.

On the other hand Gris is an expert in entomology (sp?) and they're aren't very many entomologist out there, so just that might save him and make Ecklie go after Grissoms weakness, Sarah. But that might just cause a chain of events that makes Grissom quit instead.

So many possibilites.

GG

oh good lord! Some one throw me a rope, I'm drowning! That naughty girl thing has got all kinds of bad bad things (or good good things) going through my mind!

HELP!

GG

gibbsgirl here is a rope and I won't let you fall to deep into the gutter. Hey gotta remember there is a bunch of us down here drowning. Tee Hee.

All this talk about old episodes has got me thinking about Hunger Artist now and the whole scarf ordeal. "I've got a gal named Sara and she would love that scarf." Yet another possessive statement. :D

If you notice, Sara says "thanks" after he says "she does all my running". So probably she likes it :D I love that convo because they are like a couple, it's almost like he's saying "my wife does all my running" :D And he looks at her after she starts running...Awww...

Gibbsgirl, no ropes in the gutter except for use in "gutterish" activities. Sorry :D :devil:\

EDIT: LadySara I just saw your post. Yes, it is a very interesting choice of words there. Why on earth would you say "I got a gal named Sara" rather than "I know a gal named Sara"? :D

Why on earth would you say "I got a gal named Sara" rather than "I know a gal named Sara"?

My ponderings exactly. It's like he is telling us that he is aware she is his. Without a word ever being said between them. I think he was fine with everything and we may have seen their relationship grow grow and blossom...but then the whole hearing issue stepped into play and he pushed her off. That is when he should have said.."Hey I got a problem you need to know about it." Up until Blood Lust in Season three he was really offish with Sara...of course I think that was the whole Hank issue..but she was still seeing Hank at that point. :p

Edited to show Sara in action for her man. Tee hee. Note Grissom's foot on the kit. He is just watching. :devil:
55-bl03.jpg

79-cor06.jpg

Sara running for him.

Who says I wasn't planning to use it for gutterish activites? (goes off into la la land) :devil:.

Huh? What? :looks around:: oh sorry about that. :rolleyes:

And yes I agree with the whole "I got a gal named Sara..." Instead of I know a gal named Sara. Very very possive of him isn't it? ::waggles eyebrows:: :D

I think i have had to much coffee. :eek:

You're right, LadySara, he definitely was pissed at the whole Hank thing. He immediately put his defenses on, remember, he said "you deserve to have a life" in TAIE. He was completely shocked when he learned, from someone else, in front of Sara, that she was dating Hank and he first was like "relationship?" and then he started pretending as if he didn't care.

I always wondered what Grissom was gonna say at the end of Let the Seller Beware if she didn't leave before he could get a word out of his mouth (which takes like 5 mins if it's Sara that he's talking to :D).

I know I always get so ticked off at the number of times if she had just stayed he might have gotten something out of his mouth that would have changed everything between them. I think she has always been afraid she won't like what he might have to say though. So she just walks off. Or they just love to torment one another I swear. That happens in LSB, and in PWF, and Sex, Lies, and Larvae, oh and Snakes. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back