Grissom/Lady Heather,Snicker and Greg and Wendy RP

Grissom frowned. "Do you want me to get the doctor...? Maybe the dose of sedatives they gave you wasn't enough. If they give you some more you may not dream..." he suggested, picking his cup of coffee up and taking another long sip.

SaraSidleStokes said:
Sara smiled "I'd love to by something for Emily but what I mean we have the crib and stuff already" she stopped herself short when she saw the store for Babies,she nearly cried when she saw the tiny clothes in the store window

Without any further question, Nick took Sara's hand and entered the shop. Together, they browsed through the clothes that has been displayed. "Choose whatever you want, I'll buy it."

(about the page thing, I think if we reach up to 1000 post, then we'll make a new thread. what do you think?)

Sara raised an eyebrow at him "are you sure about that, I mean if we're not careful I may just end up buying the whole store" she held a little dress in her hand "I mean look at this stuff"

(Yeah I'm not sure but I think i've noticed once it reaches the 21st page People make new threads when that happens we'll do that)

Grissom frowned. "Do you want me to get the doctor...? Maybe the dose of sedatives they gave you wasn't enough. If they give you some more you may not dream..." he suggested, picking his cup of coffee up and taking another long sip.

Heather shook her head 'no' as she lay back down, moving onto her left side so her back was to Gil. She tucked her left hand under her pillow and closed her eyes, not falling asleep, just not wanting to keep them open any longer.

Heather swallowed hard, her throat throbbing with pain as she did so. She turned onto her other side, now facing Gil again. She didn't say a word; Just simply glanced once at the man sitting next to her bed, then closed her eyes again.

"Mm-hmm, I'm fine," Heather quietly replied. His gentle grasp on her hand made her feel safer, and she appreciated that more than words could say. She closed her eyes yet again, sighing quietly.

SaraSidleStokes said:
Sara raised an eyebrow at him "are you sure about that, I mean if we're not careful I may just end up buying the whole store" she held a little dress in her hand "I mean look at this stuff"

"I understand. Well, just pick whatever is best for our child." With then, each went to different sections. Nick went to the sport section and picked almost all games equipment such as soccer, football, baseball, basketball and others. He then pushed the trolly to the counter as Sara gave him this weird look, Nick said, "what?"

She smiled as she looked at him "Honey you do realize we're having a girl right? I dont think she'll be into all that" she giggled at her own words that wasnt nessacarily true she was into those kind of things herself
In Sara's shopping cart she had frilly dresses,frilly little shoes, little bows,head bands ,little barretts even a tiny little tiara for thier little Princess

As the minutes passed, Heather fell back asleep. She occasionally whimpered or scratched at her neck but she wasn't having a nightmare; Just unconcious reactions to what she had gone through.

Heather slowly awoke with a trembling sigh. As much as she hated to have to do so, she whispered to Gil, "If you have to, you can leave. I know there are things you need to do. I'll be fine." She looked at him for a moment, then closed her eyes again as she suddenly felt tired.

Back