Grissom/Lady Heather,Snicker and Greg and Wendy RP

Sara looks at him kissing him gently "aww baby I didnt really have a choice,when they pulled me over and asked where I worked they asked me who My supervisor was" she looks at him "I much rather would have liked calling you"

Nick tried so hard to pout but a slight grin escaped. "Really? umm... I'm not sure if i'm convince," He said teasingly.

Nick automatically gave in the kiss and deepened without realising they were in the public. Nick unconciously put his hand on her butt and suddenly he felt a slight slap from his wife.

Sara smiled as she looked at him "Honey as much as I'm enjoying this People Are Watching us" she still felt a bit uncomfortable with the Public displays of affection

Nick grinned slyly and said, "Well, I can't help it that your hot." He winked. They laughed a little and continued walking. After a few minutes of silence, Nick asked, "So, what do you wanna do?"

She Looked at him "Isnt this the same street our friend the Alien Priest was on?" she stops for a second "since he didnt Mean to Kill his friend he never went to Jail, we should pay him a visit and let him know" she smirks "that you Got Me"

Sara shrugged "He was kind of creepy but he was the only one that knew how we felt about eachother eventhough we wouldnt admit it to ourselves"

Sara took His hand as they entered the building suprisingly when he wasnt working the Priest was a normal Guy
he looked at the two CSI's abit worried "What did I do now" he questioned afraid he accidently killed someone else
Sara smiled "Nothing we Just came to let you be one of the first ones to know that you were right"
He looked at the young woman confused "About?"
Sara smirked "About Nick and I" she smiles "he got me" she Rubbed her Belly "and we're going to have a baby"
the Priest grinned "I can see that and Congratulations, I knew you'd hook up eventually I could see it in your eyes" he politely shook Nicks hand

SaraSidleStokes said:
Sara took His hand as they entered the building suprisingly when he wasnt working the Priest was a normal Guy
he looked at the two CSI's abit worried "What did I do now" he questioned afraid he accidently killed someone else
Sara smiled "Nothing we Just came to let you be one of the first ones to know that you were right"
He looked at the young woman confused "About?"
Sara smirked "About Nick and I" she smiles "he got me" she Rubbed her Belly "and we're going to have a baby"
the Priest grinned "I can see that and Congratulations, I knew you'd hook up eventually I could see it in your eyes" he politely shook Nicks hand

After meeting the Alien priest, they continue walking along the strip. Then Nick had a lovely idea, "Darlin', do you want to buy something for our girl?"

Heather sat bolt upright, breathing heavily. She looked around and as her eyes stopped upon Gil, she calmed down slightly. "Just a nightmare," She sighed, still sitting up.

After meeting the Alien priest, they continue walking along the strip. Then Nick had a lovely idea, "Darlin', do you want to buy something for our girl?"
Sara smiled "I'd love to by something for Emily but what I mean we have the crib and stuff already" she stopped herself short when she saw the store for Babies,she nearly cried when she saw the tiny clothes in the store window

Back