Grissom/Lady Heather,Snicker and Greg and Wendy RP

"mmm... I love you too," He replied. Then he heard someone was coughing lightly. Appearantly, it was the lady from the counter. Nick blushed.
Sara looked from the lady to Nick with embarrasment "I'm sorry we're not usually this bad" she lies,the Lady smirks as she looks at her "Its okay I'm actually use to it" she eyes the young couple "If theres anything I can help you two with let me know"

SaraSidleStokes said:
Sara looked from the lady to Nick with embarrasment "I'm sorry we're not usually this bad" she lies,the Lady smirks as she looks at her "Its okay I'm actually use to it" she eyes the young couple "If theres anything I can help you two with let me know"

"We will, thank you," Nick said as he waved the lady goodbye. "Wow, we do spend a lot on the baby, yeah Sar?"

Once Heather was asleep, Grissom took out his cellphone and stepped out of the room for a minute to use it. "I'll be right back, Heather," he told her, closing her door and heading out into the hallway, dialing Brass' number.

Heather inhaled a trembling breath, still sleeping. She wasn't aware of anything that was going on, which was probably a good thing. She moved her head to the left, the effect of the medication so strong she knew she wouldn't awake for hours.

"We will, thank you," Nick said as he waved the lady goodbye. "Wow, we do spend a lot on the baby, yeah Sar?"
Sara looked at Nick "yeah but I mean she's worth it she's our child we made out of a whole lot of Love I want to give her the world" she Kissed Nick lightly

(^ :lol: Yeah, who?)

Sara was obviously dring Nick crazy. Everytime they kiss, Nick will always feel this electrifying energy builds in him. He groans, "So much for a PDA we're showing today, huh? You are making me crazy."

Sara stepped back a little as she eyed Nick,she had forgotten they were in a public place "sorry" she whispered to him softly. the Cashier took Sara's credit card and added up the amount,she smiled at the young couple "heres a little gift from the store" she had spoken as she handed them a gift card

They went out from the store and headed to their car to put the things they bought before walking a little more. "Hey, are you hungry?"

Sara looked at him "i'm actually very Hungry" she gave him a look knowing they were near the Diner they all frequented ,she smirked "want to Pay Franks a visit"

Sara eyes Nick as he talks on the Phone,they hadnt told his family yet but she knew they'd all be pleased (I dont think they have atleast) she gave him a grin as she whispered "dont you think we should tell them in person?"

Nick hung up and looked at Sara nervously. "Mom called," He gulped as he continue."She knew. and she wasn't sound please with it. She wants us to go to Texas."

Sara frowned,she could definetly understand why Nicks mother would be upset they werent Married and she was Now 5 months Pregnant and as far as she could tell Nicks family was somewhat old fashion,she eyed him nervously "If we go to texas will I hear the big family Lecture?" she questioned him feeling much like the teenager who messed up

quoth_the_raven said:
(...:lol: who's Brass??? :lol: :p)

(I too was wondering this. :lol: And I was thinking that if none of the other role-players in this RP are interested, that maybe one of us *points at self, then at Ann* could take over the job. Just a friendly suggestion :D)

Back