Grissom/Lady Heather,Snicker and Greg and Wendy RP

Heather nodded as she fell asleep. She hoped the nightmare they had gone through together would vanish when she awoke, but knew that would never happen.

SaraSidleStokes said:
she smiles "I know, and I know its usually the Guys tradition to propose to the woman but I wanted to be with you so bad" she smirks "and besides our Baby needs its father"

Nick took her hand and said, "You know, you're an amazing woman". They then took a moderate walk at the strip.

Sara smiles as she Looks at him "You have to say that you married me" she Looks at him "seriously though Nick I Love you, You've gotten me through so much and I dont see my life without you in it"

(LMAO...Grissp? WTF! :lol:)

Grissom's phone suddenly rang. "Brass, I hope.." Grissom sighed, answering the phone. "Jim?"

"Sorry, uh...I think I got the wrong number."

Grissom just sighed. "It's fine," he said, immediately hanging up.

SaraSidleStokes said:
Sara smiles as she Looks at him "You have to say that you married me" she Looks at him "seriously though Nick I Love you, You've gotten me through so much and I dont see my life without you in it"

"I know but you could at least give me some hint that you wanna get married that time," Nick said while sticking his tongue out.

quoth_the_raven said:
(LMAO...Grissp? WTF! :lol:)

Grissom's phone suddenly rang. "Brass, I hope.." Grissom sighed, answering the phone. "Jim?"

"Sorry, uh...I think I got the wrong number."

Grissom just sighed. "It's fine," he said, immediately hanging up.

(LMAO too, I know I was like "Okay...." :lol:)

Heather mumbled incohertly, moving onto her right side. Her left handed ended up covering most of her face, hiding the majority of it from view. As she became comfortable again, she fell back asleep rather quickly.

SaraSidleStokes said:
She Looks at him "true but I was tired of waiting and we were already engaged it was the perfect time"

Nick couldn't diasgree with Sara because she was obviously right. Nick suddenly asked, "Hun, remember when we walked down here with Warrick during what you called, my "almost" promotion?"

Sara smiled as she looked at him "of course I remember, You left and I was so sad and upset and confused on how I was feeling about you that I went and got drunk THEN I got pulled over ,Grissom had to come bail me out"

Back