Grissom/Lady Heather,Snicker and Greg and Wendy RP

SaraSidleStokes said:
She smiled as she looked at him "Honey you do realize we're having a girl right? I dont think she'll be into all that" she giggled at her own words that wasnt nessacarily true she was into those kind of things herself
In Sara's shopping cart she had frilly dresses,frilly little shoes, little bows,head bands ,little barretts even a tiny little tiara for thier little Princess

"Right. Well, sports is good for her. She's definitely going to be the strongest girl when she grow up like her daddy," When Nick said this, he could see some sad tears nearly coming out from Sara's eyes. He went over to Sara and said softly, "And beautiful like her mother. I just don't her to end up reading forensics journal all her life" He sticks his tongue out and he deserved a soft slap on his shoulder. "And what've you got here?" He asked looking at her shopping cart.

"I don't want to leave you, Heather," Gil told her, biting his lip. "I know I need to go, but... I really don't want to. I want to be here with you..."

Heather opened her eyes, thankful he didn't want to leave. "I'm glad. Because I don't want you to leave." Her voice was shaky and gave away that she was still tired. "If you don't mind, I think I'll go back to sleep now."

(I am so sorry for my semi-long posts. I try to keep them short but have seemed to prove that I'm inable. :lol:)

"Right. Well, sports is good for her. She's definitely going to be the strongest girl when she grow up like her daddy," When Nick said this, he could see some sad tears nearly coming out from Sara's eyes. He went over to Sara and said softly, "And beautiful like her mother. I just don't her to end up reading forensics journal all her life" He sticks his tongue out and he deserved a soft slap on his shoulder. "And what've you got here?" He asked looking at her shopping cart.
Sara smiled at him his ability to change the subject away from family life had been amazing "Not much Just girly stuff" she cooed as she found a tiny little tiara "awww Now how can anyone resist this she could be like our tiny little Princess"

:)lol: No problem, I like long posts.)

Grissom just nodded. "Go ahead and sleep..." I should call Catherine and let her know... they should be able to handle everything.

SaraSidleStokes said:
Sara smiled at him his ability to change the subject away from family life had been amazing "Not much Just girly stuff" she cooed as she found a tiny little tiara "awww Now how can anyone resist this she could be like our tiny little Princess"

"Sara, this is beautiful! See, you don't have to worry about being a mother. You're already good at it," Nick said.

j
"Sara, this is beautiful! See, you don't have to worry about being a mother. You're already good at it," Nick said.

Sara looked at him gazing into his big brown eyes "well I havee Help I mean if I didnt if it were Just me I couldnt do this" she gave him a slow peck on the lips "I love you Nick"

Heather quietly sighed in her sleep. She moved her right arm so it was crossing her stomach, tilted her head to the side facing Gil, sighed once again then fell back asleep.

SaraSidleStokes said:
Sara looked at him gazing into his big brown eyes "well I havee Help I mean if I didnt if it were Just me I couldnt do this" she gave him a slow peck on the lips "I love you Nick"

"mmm... I love you too," He replied. Then he heard someone was coughing lightly. Appearantly, it was the lady from the counter. Nick blushed.

Heather blinked a few times, unable to stay asleep. "Gil," She sleepily started, "Would you please go get the nurse? I guess I need some of that sleep medication..."

Grissom just nodded, hitting the call button for the nurse again. In seconds a young nurse walked into the room with her arms folded in front of her, her brown hair tied up in a tight bun behind her head.

"She needs some more sleeping medication," Grissom told the nurse.

"Alright..." the nurse said, walking out and coming back with a syringe in-hand. Walking over to Heather's bed she injected the medication into her IV. "This is a higher dose than last time," she explained. "So let it take you, Ms. Kessler..." she told Heather.

Back