Grissom/Lady Heather,Snicker and Greg and Wendy RP

(I could try I"m not really that good at other characters but if You really Need him I could try my best you'll have to fill me in on what you want him to do though)

SaraSidleStokes said:
Sara frowned,she could definetly understand why Nicks mother would be upset they werent Married and she was Now 5 months Pregnant and as far as she could tell Nicks family was somewhat old fashion,she eyed him nervously "If we go to texas will I hear the big family Lecture?" she questioned him feeling much like the teenager who messed up

"Um, there's something I haven't tell you," He gulped again as he continued, "I kinda told my mom about your pregnancy right after you told me that we're having a baby. But she didn't know that we eloped. I guess Greg sorta slipped when my mom called the lab earlier." he sat down on a bench near by and sigh, "Mom wanted so bad to have her children a grand wedding in Texas."

(I forgot they are married silly old me thanks for fixing my slip up)

Sara eyed him "why do I just feel like the teenager girl who Messed Your Life up" she sighed "I'm not mad at you I'm just mad at myself" she Kissed him "I know I love you and that I married you because of that Not because I got Pregnant but I just feel like they wont understand that"

"No sweetie, don't blame yourself. Blame it on our love. We are two people who are crazy in love till we thought of that without thinking of anyone else." Nick said as he took her hand and kissed it. "what should we do? I don't think mom will hate you cos she's excited to hear that a new Stokes will be born soon," Nick grinned.

Sara kissed him on the lips as she wiped a tear "well I hope they wont hate me because they are my only family and I already love them as much as I love you and this baby" she gazed into his eyes "we should invite them over so they can meet me under better circumstances"

"That's not a bad idea. I think we should call some hotels. You know my family is big and they all can't fill our small house," He said. "what do you think?"

Sara smiled "well we can call Sam Braun he's always been nice and i'm sure he wont mind giving us some rooms for our family" her eyes were filling with happy Tears she Now had a famil

(I'll be Brass :p I LOVE Brass! :D)

"This is Jim Brass."

"Yeah... hi Jim..." Grissom sighed. "It's Gil... have you heard anything yet...?"

"No, he's... still unconscious..."

"Really...?" Grissom asked.

"Yeah, really," Brass mumbled. "I'll page you with any new information."

"Okay... thanks," Grissom sighed, hanging up.

SaraSidleStokes said:
Sara smiled "well we can call Sam Braun he's always been nice and i'm sure he wont mind giving us some rooms for our family" her eyes were filling with happy Tears she Now had a famil

"Kay, before we do that, I think we should ask Catherine first." He said. "So, what do you want to do next?"

quoth_the_raven said:
(I'll be Brass :p I LOVE Brass! :D)

"This is Jim Brass."

"Yeah... hi Jim..." Grissom sighed. "It's Gil... have you heard anything yet...?"

"No, he's... still unconscious..."

"Really...?" Grissom asked.

"Yeah, really," Brass mumbled. "I'll page you with any new information."

"Okay... thanks," Grissom sighed, hanging up.

Heather quietly groaned, still sleeping, as a nightmare began. Even though she was passed out from the sedative, she could still think very clearly. "This is insane. Even in my sleep, I'm still haunted by that maniac who killed my daughter."

Grissom sighed to himself, sitting down in a chair just outside of Heather's room. Why is this investigation moving so slowly...? I saw the bastard hurt her, why is this taking so long? he thought to himself, sighing once again in exasperation.

SaraSidleStokes said:
Sara looked at him with passion in her eyes "I just want to go home"

"Yeah, right. It's getting dark and you, my lady, you need a lot of rest," He said as he took her hand and walked to their car. Just as they were on their way home, Nick was oblivous what was happening because he was so into the song he was listening, he swore he heard a sniff from Sara. He turned and sounded concern, "Honey, what's wrong? Is there anything wrong I said or did?"

quoth_the_raven said:
Grissom sighed to himself, sitting down in a chair just outside of Heather's room. Why is this investigation moving so slowly...? I saw the bastard hurt her, why is this taking so long? he thought to himself, sighing once again in exasperation.

Heather swallowed, even though it stung her throat. A horrible nightmare flashed in her mind, but she couldn't stop it. With another swallow, she hoped this wasn't how it was going to be from then on.

Back