Grissom and Sara; #35 Forever Together, Never Apart

Status
Not open for further replies.
SHE IS BACK!!! SI SI SI SI... I'm so happy!! She's will back happy? How Mrs Grissom? or...for a bad reason?

This is good news. I hope Grissom comes with her. Or if she is on her own, there is some good reason, and one that doesn't involve them splitting up or taking time out. It was such a nice ending the two of them together, I dont want that spoilt!
I really like these two together, and im a sucker for happy endings, so here's hoping!

Last edited:
I am following the evidences...first was William F. who said: I think William will do a few more episodes as he said he would. Perhaps Jorja Fox will return to csi too. Date April 1th 2009. Later was Jorja Fox who said in a latter about 9x10: FOR NOW LAST SCENE BETWEEN SARA AND GIL...that FOR NOW was a clue. Date April 4th 2009. And Willam said: we have an idea for how it would happen-now jorja and i are out of the show. William will back too,maybe no in the premiere with her but if in the next episodes.:rolleyes:

Hey guys

Please remember with all the excitement of Sara returning, you still need to have at least three lines of discussion about Grissom and Sara.

And spoiler boxes MUST BE used for everything relating to future episodes.

Thank you :D

Back to Grissom and Sara

I hope they keep our happy ending. 9x10 was awesome for the GSRs.
I'm excited and nervous for our couple, we all need some words of David Rambo. I need know that everything is good between them. I love to our couple. VIVAN GIL and SARA!!!

How wonderful for all of us, And on her returning, without her man Grissom, it could be a number of different things. She could be coming back to tie up loose ends, picking up Hank, or selling their condo. Maybe he's at a seminar or teaching a class, or, well [TPTB] always throw a curve ball at us pertaining to them She wasn't even mentioned in the credits of the last ep. "ONE TO GO", and there she was in the Costan Rican jungle when he came to her. Or it could be something totally off the wall. The title is "FAMILY AFFAIR", is paramount, so maybe she comes back preggos,. or with a baby, or well, the scope is hugh. On him returning, he's a shrewd guy> He could have time to sneak in and do a scene with Sara, and then split again. Only time will tell. I'm sure their still together, after 9 years or so, what would have been the point to have them not together. They're still still connected at the hip, and will be together till the end of time, that's a fact.
1194018418.gif

SOME OF THEIR FAVORITE THINGS

1206009497vb0.jpg
San Francisco, way before CSI~

And jtd that's from "DOUBLE CROSS" didn't we already do that one?

NEXT: from Grissom "I'll miss you"

Last edited:
I hope Gil will be in the next episodes with her,maybe she is Mrs Grissom already...our happy ending will be forever?!? I'm worried for our couple!!! I need know more of them and something good.

Here's a poll I found from AOL, this news about her is everywhere. I don't remember how to do the poll sequence so I'll post it in question form. It does involve Grissom too:p

WHY DO YOU THINK SARA IS RETURNING TO LAS VEGAS?

1..Sara & Grissom have broken up?

2..Something has happened to Grissom & Sara needs' the CSI's help

3..Sara is pregnant & comes home to tie up loose ends

4..Another CSI leaves the team & she's temporarily filling in

5..She's engaged and wants to plan a quickie Vegas wedding

6..NO idea, will let the CSI team solve this one

I hope #3
gw387h551sq9.gif

Last edited:
I am thinking that could be the 5. A wedding will be fantastic DW,break up? NEVER!!! Go GSR WILL BE BACK HAPPY

How about a No. 7:
Grissom has landed a job teaching at a college somewhere and is starting that while setting up their new home. Meanwhile, Sara has to arrange for the sale of the condo and shipment of their combined property to their new home.

Also, while everyone's concentrating on JF's appearance, TPTB could sneak in a surprise appearance by WP.:)

Thank's Elayne a possiblity & here's another article about her return, and I think now that it's confirmed, no spoilers are needed, but maybe I'm not sure:confused:So many things could ensue and there are so many things that might occur~I'm sure that in some way Grissom is involved!

ARTICLE

bannerfedzoa4.jpg

... here's another article about her return,

ARTICLE

^ Thanks Desertwind for the news, i need that. At least there something great to look forward to till Mrs. Grissom arrives.... ooopps.. ;)

Do you happen to know how many episodes will she make/appear? Did they start shooting already?
Hah! The water never runs dry for the gsr sail.

Best regards everyone.

Thank's x3nity and I do know they started filming Monday, and it's blistering HOT, in L.A. poor team:(, but I'm sure they've got strong AC, unless their outside scenes, and it says Jorja will be in 5 epsiodes, it states so far, but this is also subject to change, who knew she was coming back at all? and I'm positive Billy/Grissom will make an appearance or two:eek: Isn't this fabulous news? Can't wait to see why or how she comes back, and him as well~

fallenidols01.jpg
fallenidols02.jpg

GBAGL

Last edited:
WHY DO YOU THINK SARA IS RETURNING TO LAS VEGAS?

1..Sara & Grissom have broken up?

2..Something has happened to Grissom & Sara needs' the CSI's help

3..Sara is pregnant & comes home to tie up loose ends

4..Another CSI leaves the team & she's temporarily filling in

5..She's engaged and wants to plan a quickie Vegas wedding

6..NO idea, will let the CSI team solve this one

1. I rule it out, since the goal is to get more ratings, so it would be counterproductive. Besides, what would her business in Vegas be if they had broken up?

4. I rule it out too, she has left it very clear that she does not want to be a CSI again. Unless, of course, they want to make her all OOC, which I don't put past them.

5. I don't rule it out completely, but one would think Grissom would have married her as soon as they got together again no matter what, in order to "secure" her (it sounds kinda ugly, I know) after all what happened before. And I think they're romantic and traditional in a way, so they wouldn't have a "quickie" wedding in Vegas. Or at least, not in "Vegas style".

6. No way, I like to speculate.

So mi first option is #3, although if by "tying loose ends" they mean "selling their condo", it would be terribly stupid given the economic climate, unless they really need to have some money or really need to get rid of the condo for some reason. And #2 is my second option.

Something I'd like to see is Dr. Lurie seeing Sara and his reaction to it. And him getting caught for what he did to Debbie. That would be cool. Also, seeing Grissom again (with Sara, of course) would be reaaaaally cool.

Why she's returning? I have not idea,but the TPTB would not make Gil quit his job,his life in Las Vegas and travel to Costa Rica with the woman he love just to break later with her.
I'm positive,we knew the couple would be back as WP,WF and JF said. A couple is not formed of only one,Gil will be back in the next guest with her. Happy to get them back!!! DW I love your pics...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back