Grissom and Sara; #35 Forever Together, Never Apart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by HellsBells, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

Hey everyone!

A big welcome back to SaraxGrissom :hugegrin: :bolian:, I'm sure I recognize your name from when I was just a lurker on the site and not a member. Hope you enjoy your time here again :thumbsup:.

Desert, your quote is from A la Cart in Season 8. I enjoyed the episode, the case was interesting and the GSR was expertly handled. I especially loved the scene in the car. It was adorable :)

Next, not a quote but a scene description:

Sara appears from a bathroom dressed a robe.

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Hey MissMurder glad your back, and that scene was from "WAY TO GO a momentous episode for all GSR fans, they're together in their bedroom, and he's talking about the way he'd like to die:(, and she slinks out of the bathroom in a satin robe:p and leans down on the floor to talk to him and says' "I'm not ready to say goodbye":bolian: riveting moment, I remember squeeling[​IMG]

[​IMG]

NEXT:: from Grissom, to the team "This girl blames me for the death of Ernie Dell. I took away the only person she ever loved-and now she's going to do the same thing to me"

3. MissMurder

Oh I remember screaming when I saw Sara come out from that bathroom in that silky robe and kneel at Grissom's bed. It was a incredible moment for GSR fans, the dream had become reality.

Desert, you quote is from Living Doll. You could see the terror on Grissom's face when he realized Sara was the next victim. And then the rush to find her... it was a great plotline.

Next:

Grissom: “I love my work.”

Last edited: Jul 14, 2009
  4. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

'I love my work' was the prelude to the great 'tape me up' scene in Crate and Burial. I love how they looked at each other during that scene; pretty intimate, I think, now looking back at it retrospectively.

My quote, from Grissom to Sara: 'Do you tape everything I say?'

5. nanigsr

nanigsr Witness

:rolleyes: Hello,I am new here. My English is so much BAD BAD BAD,I am a crazy GSR. I am so happy for our haping ending!!!!!!!

6. Desertwind

WELCOME AGAIN nanigsr [​IMG] and your English is fine:bolian: Spain, how wonderful to have you amonst us~ we're all crazy about this couple too[​IMG] so have fun;) and on the last one, damn jtd I know this one so well, but drats, can't remember the name:(

NEXT:: "The gift, from Grissom..a cocoon"

TRUE PASSION

7. nanigsr

nanigsr Witness

Thanks DW, I've been here many times. I read your comments,and i love the pictures GSR that you put here. I love JF,WP and GSR. Do you think JF and WP will be to csi in season 10?

8. Desertwind

Your so welcome nanigsr An on your question, will they return in S/10? I'm sure they will, after he gets this theater on stage thing out of his system, he's still ex. producer. And Jorja did one stint on "DDD" so maybe not in the premier, but eventually. And married. He never loved any one but her, and visa versa, their true soulmates, and are together, cooing and spooning and whatever:p and I would hope that their team mates would throw them a hugh reception if and when they return and make it a surprise.[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

9. nanigsr

nanigsr Witness

They will back soon,sure married. I can't wait for see to our couple fav again. I keep the faith,how Jorja said about 9x10: that FOR NOW last scene between sara and grissom...that for now is that they will. DW i love your pics icons and wallpapers!!!

10. Desertwind

Hey fans, guess what our dreams will come true, how fantastic is this, Jorja is returning to CSI:thumbsup: I knew it. She always said how much she loved the show, and it's coming true, so if she's coming back who will she return with? HMMM, lets see could it be her lover boy Grissom? YUP, so on keep the faith, Many of us did [​IMG]

and a big thank's to happyharper13 for posting this link:p on the Jorja Passionate thread~

ARTICLE

RAINFOREST

Last edited: Jul 17, 2009
  11. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Great news about Jorja! There have been hints along the way, but it's good to hear something official.

My quote,DW, was from the great Sex, Lies and Larvae episode.
    The cocoon gift was in Redrum, one of the better sans-Grissom episodes in season 7.

Here's another Grissom quote, to Sara: 'It matters to me.'

12. Desertwind

Thank's jtd and isn't it wonderful news, the thng is and it's paramount, so many clues and hints from her. How she would never do another crime drama, if she were she stated "I'd stay on CSI" amonst the fact, she's not really dong anything of paramount importance, + the $$$$ I'm sure + the fans who love her:p how fabulous, and jtd that's from "NESTING DOLLS" I think when they first became intimate, when he comforted her. Great acting on her part, and his. So in tune and so caring between both of them:thumbsup:

SARA'S LIVING ROOM

THE HANDS

WELL YOUR HERE, THAT'S NOT GOOD

TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG

SARA BREAKING DOWN

13. MissMurder

What FABULOUS news!!! Jorja is back?? YAY!!!

She most certainly has to come back with Grissom, I can't see them bringing her back without him. After all, he left for her and they took each other in their arms. I wonder what the storyline will be? I'm sure this will be good for GSR fans either way.

So as for the next quote:

Grissom: "I've got a gal named Sara..."

14. Desertwind

Exactly MissMurder what would have been the point of the last 9 years, and they ended up together, just to have them not return at some point with each other It will happen, and think of the ratings, through the ceiling :thumbsup: Isn't this fantastic news WOO-HOO-HOO and a bottle of rum:p

And on the last line it's from "The Hunger Artist" S/2

THE HUNGER ARTIST

NEXT:: From Sara: "You told me to get a life" Grissom: "Did I"?

15. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

DW, that quote is from 'Let The Seller Beware'. One of my favorite Sara episodes. Gruesome, but I liked how she solved the high school cheerleader case. And another clueless Grissom at the end. I think only Sara could render him speechless.

My quote, Sara to Grissom: 'Something I said?'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.