Grissom and Sara; #35 Forever Together, Never Apart

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by HellsBells, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Here you guys go. Remember the rules when posting, and enjoy posting. ;)

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

[​IMG] a new thread thank's Happilyhappy for starting this:bolian: great title, and so true, no one else ever for them but each other, and hopefully they'll be back soon [maybe married] as William Friedkin said :p

[​IMG]

THE LOVE

3. PassionateRebel

PassionateRebel Victim

Hey Everyone.

MissMurder informed me today that it was My Suggestion Forever Together, Never Apart that was picked for the new thread name. At first i was she was joking with me :lol: until i signed on and looked myself. i'm glad everyone liked it and i think its the perfect name for Grissom and Sara :thumbsup:

Last edited: Apr 8, 2009
  4. Desertwind

[​IMG] PassionateRebel for the title, that's cool, and now we have to wait and see when they return will it and them be a married couple, with baby in tow, or just them returning with the team thrilled they came back for a visit? I just hope it'll be sooner rather than later, we miss you GSR forever

[​IMG]

5. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

Hey everyone!!!

Wow thread #35 already? :eek: That's so fantastic!!! Celebrations begin :beer:

GSR is still going strong. Hope we get a mention in the episodes to come, that will make a great new thread present for us :lol:

I have made something that I hope people will like, I think the quote I have used really suits our couple. I hope it's not too big for the board:

[​IMG]

I hope all the lurkers come in to join the conversations :bolian:

6. minnyanne

minnyanne Dead on Arrival

Hello everyone, :thumbsup:

I love the new title:drool: for GSR thread and try get on here more. I wondering you all had be on the JFO.Net about JF wrote/send note "Thank You for the CASA Pic/cheque" to the website. Well it tell you a bit about GSR and a small important part from JF (Sara). I dont know can you if ok to post the link or to how do pm on here so can send it to you.
    Well to me is hope we will see GSR again coming from one part of the GSR make more special.:beer:

Last edited: Apr 8, 2009
  7. Desertwind

Thank's minnyanne this is posted on the Jorja thread, so you can see it over there, and MissMurder awesome, really romantic, so passionate, and I can't wait till they return, it's gonna happen, just a matter of sorting out their lives as they are now, and when it would be the right time for there 'guest spots'[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Desertwind

Hey GSR fans, and Happy Easter to you all:) so what's next on the agenda, how many of you feel they will return if not this season, next. This season is winding down, it's hard to believe, wow, it's gone fast:eek: May will be the end, and then a long hot summer, waiting for thier return. How many think they'll come back as a married couple? He still has their condo in Vegas, so maybe baby[​IMG]

GIL..SARA..AND HANK

9. PassionateRebel

PassionateRebel Victim

Hey Everyone

Want to Say Happy Easter, to everyone incase you'll be too busy having a chocolate hangover tomorrow :lol:

I made this really nice GSR Collage Yesterday but its Too big to post :shifty: and i haven't exactly got enough post to even change my avatar but im getting there ....Slowly.

10. x3nity

x3nity Lab Technician

Hi All,
    Yay, I missed this thread. *x3nity resurrected* ;)
    Then suddenly i became a lurker, and i never got the chance to vote for the poll. Sorry guys but i did not left you i am just reading you from afar. Now we have a new one and i have to post in my congratulations for reaching #35. Way to go team! GSR all the way. :)

You know I was having this nostalgic moment that it has been 4 years since i got hooked with GSR... then CSI... and now GSR no longer in it (yet im still hoping to come back), then the fantasy continues at reading some beautiful gsr fic.
    We got lucky GSR happened and we felt heaven. But then our favorite characters decided 'it's the right time to go'. It hit me, it made me realize that 'from then and now' has been a long time for me and a wonderful journey. We have come so far. How to put an end something so good and beautiful? Time will tell.
    ANd until then, let's continue and hope for great things to come.

Enjoining everyone in the celebration of Easter Sunday!

11. Desertwind

Thank's x3nity so only since then, I kinda of saw it when I first saw Sara come on to the scene, but Grissom did so much flaky stuff that made one wonder during the 1st 3 or 4 seasons:( but when "Butterflied" came on the scene and Grissom gave that riveting monologue at the end, knowing he better make his move or Sara would move on. So, after that he was a better person and realized that losing her, he would also lose himself:confused:[​IMG]

BUTTERFLIED

THE GIRL THAT REMINDED HIM OF SARA

12. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Oooooo, a sparkly new thread!

I like the picture with "The Grissoms" in it. :lol: I don't know that I could call her "Sara Grissom". Weird! Besides, she'd probably keep her last name and continue calling him "Grissom". ;)

Can you imagine Sara in a full wedding gown? That'd be... I dunno, not her style. I think she'd get married in the same outfit he found her wearing in the jungle in their last episode together. :D

13. Hadapurpura

Hadapurpura Witness

Hee!

Maybe not in a full-on fairy tale wedding gown, but I can imagine her in a dress like the one the redhead in this picture is wearing (ironically, at a Disney wedding gowns show), or something like this, or this. There are wedding gowns for everybody.

Maybe she would be Sara Sidle-Grissom.

14. Desertwind

Those are all beautiful Hadapurpura especially the 1st one, so Sara like, or maybe she'd just wear a suit, white of course:evil:and he always looks so handsome in a suit, so are they married or not, I think begins this season is winding down, they'l come back together in season 10.. wow 10 years, I remember the 1st episode, I can't believe this many years have past, can all of you? here's a manip. of them getting married:p

[​IMG]

15. MissMurder

MissMurder Lab Technician

Hey everyone.

On the subject of marriage, I really could see Sara getting married and changing her name to Sara Grissom, or as Hadapurpura said Sara Sidle-Grissom. I could also see her in a wedding gown, though knowing Sara it wouldn't be anything greatly fancy, just enough for the event.

I could see her in the same gown design as Desert's manip. Or maybe something like this? Or maybe even something like this?

After all Sara did agree to marry Gil. I'm sure she would wear a dress, though I don't think it would be a fairy-tale type of gown either. Though Desert I could see her wearing a white suit as well :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.