Grey's Anatomy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shady Lane said:
I know I'm not a world-renowned surgeon and I know I'm not a lot of things you've gone for in the past. I know. But, I would never leave you. I would never hurt you. And I will never stop loving you.

Aww I love George!

There are a lot of great quotes on GA and the one George says to Meredith is sweet. :p I felt so bad for both. :(

oceanbirch said:
I'm going to start dvr'ing this on Friday nights replay.

If they continue to have scenes like the end of last week's then I'm hooked. Eric Dane is one hunky guy.

I think it's crazy for ABC to be repeating the next day. :rolleyes: No offense to those that watch it the following day.
What was the point of moving it to Thursday nights if you're going to air it the next night? :eek: I think that's strange. Anyway I'm too busy watching Ghost Whisperer on Fridays to watch GA. :rolleyes:

Steam was coming out of my tv after Eric's moment. WOW!
fainting.gif

Hankster said:
Richard is Dr. Weber's first name. He's the head honcho that was sleeping on his office couch!

Richard was also the one that had an affair with Meredith's Mom. :)

--------------------
Eightcar.jpg

csikicksurass said:
Ohh i love McSteamy and i am so happy when i found out that he will be in ALL of season 3!!!!! Lots of love there

McSteamy is going to be on the show for the rest of Season 3? That's the best news I've heard yet :)

Shady Lane said:

I think it's crazy for ABC to be repeating the next day. :rolleyes: No offense to those that watch it the following day.
What was the point of moving it to Thursday nights if you're going to air it the next night? :eek: I think that's strange. Anyway I'm too busy watching Ghost Whisperer on Fridays to watch GA. :rolleyes:

Yeah I don't get that either. Because most will then watch CSI and then wait till Friday and watch Grey's. Of course I just tape both and watch both on Thurs so I can post here. :)

Those ratings are a bunch of hooey--nobody askes me what I am watching.

Todays episode was so good, it was a reminder why i hate Derek even more. Finn was just getting back. OMG i was so happy to see Izzie smile at the end! i love George, he can make anyone smile with just a spoon and ice cream! i love that man he has the same love for super hero's as i do. He should have talked about Spidey more though!

OMG McSteamy in the white coat. I like the towel better but it's still sexxy oops i mean steamy.

For the Chris O Donal fans (Like i) there will be wedding videos on E.T tomorrow. He looks sexxy bald!

I truly loved Meredith's dream . . . wow!
fainting.gif

Derek-Meredith-Finn all in the same bed.
fainting.gif

Well you either love Derek or hate him . . . I love him.
LoveHearts.gif
He can be a total ass. :lol: Who isn't? :lol:
I thought George was an ass last night. :rolleyes:

I couldn't believe Izzy stood outside all day! :eek:

I giggle when Callie, Addison, Richard and Mark all check-in to the same hotel. :lol:

Oooh I saw Chris with the shaved head. :eek: Yep, he and George Eads have that Prison Break look going on. You know . . . shaved head. :lol:

------------------
HotCouples.jpg

I thought George was sweet last night. Not to Callie of course but to Izzie, i still laugh at the ice cream part :lol:

I dont like Derek he is to much of a ass (No offence) I'. on Team Addison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back