Grey's Anatomy

Status
Not open for further replies.
ONG, who would I pick?? :eek:
That is so hard. I love the fact that Finn has plans, but, you're right about McDreamy. :p He's just McDreamy. :p

What's a girl to do? :lol:

----------------------
HotCouples.jpg

Personally I would pick Finn.

I thought that was very nice that Callie took the fall for the panties. She is gaining respect. Plus it made for fun to watch George be jealous.

I thought all in all it was a very good show and yes I agree with you Springmoon that that is how ER used to be before becoming focused on Abby.

I'm liking Callie more and more every episode. I liked her to beging with and then I thought she was getting a bit annoying, but now she's coming round again. She's actually pretty funny. And does anybody else think she has the same eyes as Izzy? It's beginning to freak me out. It's like they're long lost sisters or something.

i think meredith should choose finn, and then betray him with McDreamy...
two for a single price...XD
life is cool :cool:

PANTIES! GLORIOUS PANTIES! ROFLMAO!!!

Last night was GREAT! I could NOT STOP LAUGHING!!! GA ROCKS! It's just a shame it's head to head with CSI. Thank God for my Dish Network DVR! :D

BabaOReilly said:
I'm liking Callie more and more every episode. I liked her to beging with and then I thought she was getting a bit annoying, but now she's coming round again. She's actually pretty funny. And does anybody else think she has the same eyes as Izzy? It's beginning to freak me out. It's like they're long lost sisters or something.

Same here. Not about the eye thing though, I think you're alone in that one, Baba :p

Calleigh/Callie used to bother me, I wasn't such a big fan but now I just love her. She's so sweet, even to someone she apparently doesn't like [Meredith] and she's not afraid to take the blame for something incredibly embarassing.

I loved her dancing too, that was so hilarious.

Ha i finally got to see the 3x01 god was it sad. I nearly cried when George and Izzie were on the floor together and when Bailey was crying for Ommar. The ending was sad when Christia was like "Dont ever die" and Berke was like "I'll try my best" that was so cute.

Ten Reasons to pick Finn

1) He is the guy who brings your room mate lunch when she's sad
2) He saves animals for a living
3) He is not all that sensitive
4) He's evil and twited on the inside
5) He is beautiful!!!!!!!!!
6) He isn't a total ass like the other option
7) He shouldn't be alone because he's broken
:cool: He wont eat food out of your friend locker
9) He will get along with George and not be mean to him when he thinks he's going to do
10) He was Batman side kick ;)

I really dont like Derek because what he did to Addison and she is awesome, yes i know she cheated on him first but she was sorry as hell, he wasn't and plus if it wasn't for Addison we wouldn't have had the BEAUTIFUL Mark!! (The best part was when the steam was comming out for McSteamy)

I am starting to Like Callie to because what she's doing.

Callie is my hero. There was absolutely no reason for her to do what she did by claiming those panties. She doesn't really like or respect Meredith very much but she loves George enough to do that for his friend. And how cute was jealous!George?

This show is so great because it has depth and the characters are interesting. I took it as a badge of honor when the interns in my office started calling me "Bailey". I grinned like an idiot. When she appeared behind George and Meredith and took the spoon away from Izzy then talked to her so honestly and earnestly, I almost cried.

I acutally don't really care about Meredith. Although she's the main character, she's the least interesting. But I kinda hope she picks McDreamy, just because Finn is extremely annoying.

Hi I'm new to this show!! Took a while to catch on, but I love this show now.

Can I just get a few explanations on things.

Where did the McDreamey, McSteamey come from?

And Callie is my favourite so far.

I love George so much he is so cute and funnny like when he held the sign that said "proud to be a nurse" and when he did this dance:

Georgemmicon.gif

Haha he is so McCutie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back