Grey's Anatomy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a nice Izzy spoiler:

It looks like Izzy will meet her long lost daughter in episode 3! Source: RBC

Interesting about IZZY CSI007WW
I hope it doesn't end up like Denny :eek: which I LOVED with Izzy, but you 'knew something' was going to go wrong...
NOW, the big question on Thursday nights.. CSI or Grey's? :confused:

Well, if I had to choose, which I don't ;) I'd still go with CSI.

I don't know many people who are die hard fans of both, as they appeal to very different tastes and are very different types of show. The only thing I'm worried about is CSI changing to try and compete with Grey's, which they totally don't need to do. I still don't quite understand why they're so worried about the competition...

hhunter said:
NOW, the big question on Thursday nights.. CSI or Grey's? :confused:

Well, now that CBS is going to air CSI for free for limited time on it's Innertube website, we won't have to choose. Of course, with the ratings wars, Greys will come out on top, but you still get to watch both of them on the same night!

I forgot about that, Thanks Springmoon :D
and I love the shows for two different reasons,
Grey's is 'over the top' silliness and drama and you get hooked on the characters immediatly
CSI is so COMPLETELY different for many, many reasons we can't even get into
I'm with you CSI Ali , I don't understand why CBS feels they need to compete with ABC for Thursday nights?
oh well, WATCH Innertube and DVR Grey's :)

Welcome CSI_Rocks_4eva, your doing fine. Just go ahead and post what you think about the shows.

I just watched the season ender again and am pumped for the new season next week.

Well TiVo and VCR as well as DVR. They all help so you don't have to choose between CSI and Grey's. I personally love both shows as they are different.

csiadict11 you have a great banner, but unfortunately it is a bit too big for the boards requirements, banners should be no larger than 75 in height and 220 in width. Could you please adjust it accordingly? Thanks. :)

Oh man oh man oh man. I'm such a tool. All this time I thought I was looking for the song at the end of the last part of the finale and it turns out I was looking for the song at the end of part 1! Which it turns out is "How We Operate" by Gomez.

Man, I'm a tool. And I'm going out to pick up that album tomorrow. :lol:

Edited to add: OK, no I'm not going out to buy it tomorrow. I just listened to the song everyone says was the last song in part 1 of the finale(Gomez) on iTunes, and it doesn't sound like the last song of the episodes. I'm never going to find that freakin' song! ARG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back