Grey's Anatomy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was really suprised how hott McVet is. I never really paid much attention to C/O before but he's a cutie. I don't like McDreamy either, but I like P/D. McSteamy is ok, but I think McVet is the hottest of the three.

I love your Grover, that's so cute and I'm having a hard time typing cause I can see him wiggling around. LOL

McSteamy is smokin' hot in a bad boy kind of way. He showed up as Phoebe's love interest in a season of Charmed a couple of years ago and is attractive in that bad boy kind of way who will break your heart and have no hard feelings about it.

Smokin'.

ok so here i found some spoilers from season 3!!

Enjoy!!!

08/02 - Dempsey is either kidding or wishful-thinking. He already knows "Grey's" will resolve the long-suffering love triangle -- a source of annoyance for many fans -- in the first three episodes of its third season. That's why Dempsey was relieved when last season's finale put McDreamy and Meredith back in the sack. Source: Chicago Sun-Times

Forensic_nerd unfortunately you banner is a bit big for the board’s requirements on signatures. Banners should be no larger than 220w x 75h. You can also choose to have either text or a banner and not both. Could you please adjust it accordingly? Many thanks. :)

Has anybody got any news on Izzie in S3? Kinda interested to see what they do with her after what happened in the S2 season finale.

And as for Izzie/George, I just don't see it. I think Izzie/Alex is a much better pairing, I wasn't a big fan fan of Denny either.

Katherine Heigl is still on the show. She is on record as saying Izzie's out of the Surgical Internship program, but not quitting medicine or the show.

She may go the Nursing Route like Abby did for a while on ER or do some other program besides the Surgical Internship program, but she's not leaving.

I knew she wasn't leaving, I just wanted to know how they planned to get her back into the hospital. The nursing thing is a good idea, or maybe she could become an ER intern or something?

Did any of you guys see her at the Emmy's? She looked stunning.

Grey's Girls at Emmys:
HeiglPompeoEmmys.jpg

Now where's the lovely Ms. Sandra Oh? Hmmm? She's MY FAVE, followed by Katherine Heigl!

And yep, KH was really hot, even when she was a teen in "My Father the Hero!" :D

I know, I couldn't find a pic with all of them. Chandra Wilson was hanging around somewhere too. It wasn't keen on Sandra's dress though, it was a little OTT.

I'm dying to see what they do with Izzy. I mean does she have many options? I have a bad feeling about this season. I may watch csi lv after all.

Aww, they all look gorgeous!! And I hope Izzie still has a decent role on the show...

Any speculations on George's love life? I love him and I think he deserves a great girl, hes a really sweet caring guy.

I'm still on the fence about George and Callie, I haven't reallt seen enough of them together to decide whether I like them or not.

I hope they don't do something silly with Izzie, she's my favourite (along with 'The Nazi' lol) in the whole show. You never know, they may reinstate her into the internship program.

Is anybody else here a fan of the Alex/Izzie pairing?

They were so cute in the Season 2 finale. I didn't even like Denny and I wanted to cry then. And that's not easy, I'm a heartless cow most of the time ;).

iluvEricSzmanda said:
Aww, they all look gorgeous!! And I hope Izzie still has a decent role on the show...

Any speculations on George's love life? I love him and I think he deserves a great girl, hes a really sweet caring guy.

I agree, I think George deserves a "good woman"
I'm for George and Izzy :D
He is so cute and caring and I don't like the fact that he and Merideth.. well. you know. .:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back