Grey's Anatomy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that CBS is going to be airing all three CSI shows on their Innertube site, you won't have to choose between CSI and Grey's. Just a note: Innertube looks like it's not up and running for CSI at present, but I believe the scuttlebutt is that it will be up in September.

Did anybody ever figure out the name of that song they were playing through the end of part 2 of the finale? I LOVE it and I've never figured out what it was.

^
I think I've given some wrong answers to this question before, but at the end of the second part it's 'Chasing Cars' by Snow Patrol (the end of part 1 had a song by them too- 'Somewhere a Clock is Ticking').

Lyrics and Video

Here's hoping I'm right this time! ;) :D

No, that's not the song they're playing... at least not when I'm talking about. It's basically the song that's going near the end while they switch from character to character before Izzie comes up and says "I'm done" at the end. I know it's not Chasing Cars because I actually have that album. Thanks for trying though. :)

Hankster said:
I have a feeling Izzie's going to get with George and Cally will be gone by midseason!

Don't think that will happen. Sara Ramirez who plays Cally signed for the whole 3rd season.
And I agree, Izzy and George is just wrong.

Izzy and George--not right at all. That would be like Christina and George which would so not work. I hope I get to liking Callie more this season, I just didn't like her before. I like Addison more and more and McDreamy less and less. I personally would pick McVet before McDreamy.

Thanks csi007ww for that info. I'm so bummin to see Callie is a regular this season, eh. I don't have a problem with the actress but eww I hate her with George, he's such a cutie. THey are totally wrong for each other. I'd love to see him and Izzy get together. I know they have a brother sister relationship but it could work. They brought Callie on the show and made her a bitch right off and it's sticking with her. OH that bathroom scene where she didnt wash her hands, yuck about that and her almost naked. There should have been a warning for us to protect our eyes. Seriously.

Well, over here in Aus, Callie hasn't been introduced yet, so I haven't formed an opinion...thats why I haven't joined in any discussions yet, because we haven't seen a good chunk of the season, but I don't care, I've already spoiled myself to death...

Last night, we got to see the second part of Code Black, and I have to say, I felt so sorry for Bomb Squad Guy (thats what my friends and I call him). I don't get why everyone disliked him so much, I really liked the character and it was really sad to see him die.
but George was so CUTE in that ep when he was with Bailey...it was so sweet, I just wanted to hug him :D

That is also my favorite episode - I've seen it three times and every time I get blown away (pun intended) when that bomb goes off. It's fantastic.

I also think that George with any other character other than Callie would be so very very wrong. I happened to miss the episode where he hooked up with someone else and I almost completely lost all respect for the show. Bleh.

On another note, I met Kate Walsh at a fundraiser earlier this year, and she was the most gracious, sweetest celebrity I've met and even stood around signing autographs for the fangirls in the group and having inane conversation. She was awesome.

Then you may want to know that Kate Walsh will still be on the show, and Eric Dane (Dr. McSteamy) will become a regular. I think that can cause a lot of tension between McDreamy and Addison.

It seems like this season may be more focused on MerDer and Mcsteamy /Addy and the others will be in the background, I hope not. I haven't really been craving G/A to start or missing it much this summer, I haven't even watched a rerun ep at all, but now it's getting close and I'm getting excited. I've missed CSIM all summer and watched the reruns every week.

Oh, McSteamy's coming back? Hot damn! :D He is one truly hot man.

I too was sort of getting over Derek as the season progressed, and by the finale I almost wasn't liking him. I wanted Meredith to go with the vet, even.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back