Greg & Riley #1- Grey: 'Cause He Thinks She's Lucky

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by GregNickRyanFan, Nov 7, 2008.

1. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

Well, last episode wasn't very good for our pair. That said, though, it wasn't very good for any characters other than Ray, or any ships that don't involve Ray. I think Greg got one scene (with Ray) and Riley got one as well, which I think was also with Ray. The promo for next week wasn't terribly encouraging either. Then again, I suppose it's good that they aren't always working together. I know many fans got annoyed at the way Greg was pretty much only with Sara while he was training.

I've been thinking (once again) of other ship names. Right now, I'm definitely still partial to Hair Pullers. That said, other ideas: Really, Reg, and Grandly.

I also bring goodies -- this shot from 'Life Imitates Art'. Proving that Riley really knows how to use the flashlight and look for the important stuff. :devil: I'm not sure if I've posted it here before, but it makes my day every time I look at it, especially because it's from her first episode. She immediately knows what to look for ;P

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Last week's episode wasn't good at all, let alone for Greg/Riley scenes. :lol: What was up with Greg doing Archie's job again? Grrr... And Riley got one scene with Ray in which she spoke to him briefly and one scene by herself trying to fit that material with a mask in which she didn't speak at all. :lol: Hopefully this week will be better for them. Although the promo showed Riley working the case with Nick. Greg was nowhere in sight in the promo. Hopefully he'll be in the episode and have better and more scenes than what they gave him last week.

3. Bryn Elizabeth

Bryn Elizabeth Rookie

I am with you there. I was extremely disappointed in this episode, mainly because I thought the 200th episode should have focused on those there for the first 199. *Sigh* And there were NO Greg/Riley scenes...

Hopefully they'll at least work together this next episode. I am excited because Charisma Carpenterwill be in it.

Anyway... I definitely like Hair Pullers the best.

4. GregNickRyanFan

Yeah, I'm hoping Lauren and Eric get scenes with Charisma. I think the three of them would play well off of each other. Yeah, Hair Pullers is definitely growing on my more and more. :lol: I'm hoping they'll have some scenes together this week too. :) I like their banter.

5. happyharper13

That would be really fun, but it looks like Greg's working another case. I'm guessing that he must be working with Catherine again. He could also be working with Ray. I don't think we've seen him and Ray working together yet, at least when it wasn't a full-team case. All in all, he must either be working with Nick and Riley but not getting much screentime or working with someone else on a different case. What do you think the odds are of Greg and Riley getting a scene together in this episode if they aren't working together. I'm already a bit pessimistic about this.

6. GregNickRyanFan

Actually,
    I think Nick and Riley's case may be bleeding into Cath and Greg's. The synopsis said something about Cath linking Nick's case to another case. I hope that's to Greg's case. :)

7. all falls down

all falls down Dead on Arrival

Haha, that is cute. Though I'm also not a Riley/Greg shipper, I do think they have adorable chemistry!

Haha. Greg makes her feel so awkward. But then again, she likes the interaction. xD And I like the episode where the CSIs were having a practice scenerio and she tried to save Greg (who couldn't get out of a headlock) xD

8. Bryn Elizabeth

Bryn Elizabeth Rookie

We were at a thme park the other day, and I thought that Greg and Riley would have a blast at one.

And now I very much wish I had the time to write a fic...

9. happyharper13

Yeah, I think they'd have loads of fun at an amusement park. They both seem more like kids at heart than any of the other CSIs. I can especially imagine them going there on a case. I'm currently trying to write a fic along those lines, as a second chapter to the Perfect Kentrosarus.

It's kind of weird how they were working a lot of cases together earlier but don't seem to be doing so much anymore. Lately, Riley seems to be paired more with Nick and Greg just hasn't been there much at all. When he has been there, he's been working more with Cath (or doing Archie's job in the A/V lab... kind of funny how Archie doesn't seem to be doing much A/V anymore...).

Anyway, I created a poll for Greg/Riley ship names over at MicroPoll since I realize we can't add a poll to this thread at this point. (I hope I'm allowed to link there.) Click here to vote on the poll!

10. GregNickRyanFan

I could see them at an amusement park too. I could see the both of them competiting in those throwing contests to see which one could knock down the most cans or whatever. :lol: I can picture them eating cotton candy, playing bumper cars/boats. I would love to see them at Islands of Adventure in Orlando and particularly on the Jurassic Park ride. :)

I voted in that poll, happyharper. I voted for Hair Pullers. :)

11. happyharper13

I finally figured out how to cap (or rather a few people, including GNRFan explained it to me over at the fanart help section). Anywho, as a result, I have an RG album up and caps to share :)

This is from 'Leave Out All the Rest', which, thus far, has one of my favorite RG scenes in it. Riley finds the smut in Justine Stefani and Ian Wallace's bedroom. Greg joins her to look at it (even though he was probably supposed to be investigating something else over by the television). Nick, after chastising them for flirting, insists that Justine Stefani wasn't big enough to dispose of Ian Wallace's body. Riley, who is presumably about the same size as Justine, insists that she could do it. Nick disagrees, but Greg cutely tells Riley, while pointing what looks to be a BDSM whip at her, that he thinks she could do it -- "the killing part too". The expressions on both of their faces are priceless.

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 22, 2009
  12. GregNickRyanFan

Hehe, that was such a cute scene. Those caps are very nice. :) Love Riley's face in the third one. Hehe. I wish we'd get some more flirty scenes like this with the two of them.

Although in Descent of a man, Greg asked Riley why she was always thinking about food. :lol: (though at first I think Nick was the one who mentioned food, but it was Riley lol).

13. Bryn Elizabeth

Bryn Elizabeth Rookie

Her face IS hilarious in the third one... Hahha.

I noticed the food think. I was all, "Greg noticed..." I'm such a loser. When we get nothing, I pick apart nothing, lol.

14. happyharper13

Thanks! Happy to help.

Teehee. That's what we fangirls do -- pick it apart and find the little tiny things that just might lean toward our ship. What else would we subsist on?:)

I have to admit that I didn't notice the food comment, but I was glad to see them in that scene together. I pretty much expected that Riley would be working only with Nick (or possibly Ray, since he seems to show up everywhere) and Greg only with Cath, so it was nice to see them in the same scene at all.

More caps:

Cute exchanged glances --

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Laughing together --

[​IMG]

[​IMG]For some reason, the last one is probably my favorite. It has what I love about them -- that they have a sense of humor and laugh together. They both look like adorably in sync goof-balls in this part, IMO.

On a side note on photos, does anyone know how to post thumbnails from photobucket?
    [​IMG]

15. GregNickRyanFan

Under the pics in your album, there's a little square. Click inside the square and then go down at the bottom of the page and there should be a button (it's blue for me) that says "generate codes" or something to that effect. Click on that and then a page will come up with a bunch of codes. Highlight the codes inside the box that says "thumbnails for message boards recommended" or something to that effect. Then just paste the codes in the post. :) I hope that helps.

Greg and Riley had one cute scene together (without the others) tonight. They were looking through the suspect's old yearbooks to find a connection. I think Greg asked Riley if she still had all of her yearbooks and she said no, she burned them and it was cathartic. I had to laugh because that sounds like me. Only I shredded mine after the one reason I was keeping them turned out to be a major jerkface. :lol:

Last edited: Apr 24, 2009