Greg & Riley #1- Grey: 'Cause He Thinks She's Lucky

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by GregNickRyanFan, Nov 7, 2008.

1. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

Ooh awesome! And eventually, we will spread the RileyGreg love to the entire world :evil:

I like how Greg kept looking down and around awkwardly while first interviewing the diet club girls, kinda like he was trying to avoid looking at their very visible cleavage -- maybe because he knows Riley would not approve. In general, he seems like a character who is very respectful of women, which is nice.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yeah, Greg is very respectable of women. While he may make the ocassional very guy-like comments, he is always the gentleman. Like when he didn't look at Sara in the decontamination shower that time. :lol: And yeah, if Greg had been drooling over the girls' exposed clevage and Riley had been present, knowing her she probably would have smacked him in the back of the head. :lol:

3. GregNickRyanFan

Sorry for the double post, but I can't edit anymore.

Anyway, just wanted to say that I saw a preview last night for tonight's ep and Greg and Riley do indeed have at least one scene together. :) I can't wait to see it! I hope it's a good scene. Man a G/R scene and Nick & Greg working a case together, all in the same episode. I'm stoked! No pun intended. :lol:

ETA: they got two scenes together (although there were others in the second one too). But, I saw some looks between them in the first scene. :D

Last edited: May 8, 2009
  4. Jessica_Lynne

Jessica_Lynne Witness

I just love how the small glances and little things between Riley and Greg can mean nothing to random person off of the street, but to a fan of the pairing, it's like the world.

I guess it's the little things that matter in a relationship. :D

I had a dream of the two being married and they had little Greg's and little Riley's running around the house.
    :)

It was the cutest dream I've ever had :D

5. GregNickRyanFan

Hehe yeah... we shippers see things that non-shippers don't see. And sometimes we can take the smallest scene and turn it into a fic. :lol: I wrote one about the comments Riley told Greg about suicide. I want to write one based on No Way Out, but I haven't yet. I'm in a bit of a writers block right now.

Aww, that sounds like a cute dream. :D I bet their kids would be so adorable.

6. Jessica_Lynne

Jessica_Lynne Witness

Haha, I know, right? Little blond, hyperactive little monkeys :D
    I'm in the process of writing a fanfiction where they have a daughter :)

It's funny 'cuz I'll be watching CSI with my brother or his girlfriend and his daughter when I'm over at his place and I'll be like 'AW! did you see that?!' and he'll look at me funny and be like 'Uhm...they just smiled. That's all.'

Mhm, that's ALL. To a innocent bystander, haha.

-sighs-
    I hope we get some more cute Greg/ Riley scenes in the finale :)

7. GregNickRyanFan

Hehe. I love when they smile at each other. It's just so adorable. And their kids would be so hyper. Like Greg was when he was labrat and drank too much coffee, only the kids would be double that cause Riley's got some energy too. :lol:

Would it kill the writers to give us a hug between Greg and Riley? I mean, we got a couple of Sara/Greg hugs throughout the years. Why can't we get just one Greg/Riley hug?

8. happyharper13

Lol, Jessica! Their kids would be adorable little balls of energy. (I think they would also be quite tall.)

Aw that would be sweet! Riley doesn't quite strike me as the hugging type, or even the big physical contact type in general. Then again, Sara didn't seem to be that way either. I guess nobody can resist the Greg Sanders charm ;) (But really, who in their right mind would turn down a hug from that man? :drool:)

I just started a RileyGreg LJ community and would love it if you guys wanted to join (-wink wink-) and/or become mods. The account is "rileygreg" (no actual quotation marks).

I have this icon that I made a while back. It was when I had just gotten Gimp and I didn't quite know what I was doing, but I thought I'd share anyway:

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 13, 2009
  9. GregNickRyanFan

Cute icon. :)

Yeah, their kids would be pretty tall. :lol: And of course no one is immune to the charms of Greg Sanders. Not even Ms. Riley. :lol: :D Riley's probably not much for hugging, but I think she'd totally hug Greggo. :D

Do I just type in the name of the community on a search thing on LJ?

10. happyharper13

You can search for 'hair pullers' to find it. (Are we allowed to post links to LJ?)

11. GregNickRyanFan

I think LJ links are okay to post. :)

Do you remember when the team had that race that time? And when Greg finished his run he got a hug? Do you think they'd ever have that kind of thing again? Maybe not the exact same thing, but something. And maybe Greg would get a hug from Riley? :D Or the other way around. Either is fine for me. :D

12. happyharper13

Hmm I can kind of see that happening. Riley still seems like a very non-touchy-feely person, but I think Greg is definitely a hugging type, at least in the right situations. He definitely seemed relatively touchy-feely back when he worked in the lab (especially with Nick :devil:), though it feels like he's kind of toned it down in the last few seasons. There was a scene that really struck me in the last episode when Greg was imitating the victim and Riley seemed like the team member who was the least inclined toward actually imitating one of the perps. She barely moved to fake stabbing Greg, let alone touching him. It seemed kind of odd (almost made me think that Greggo was in the doghouse), but I do think of that as part of her personality.

And here's the LJ link, though LJ seems to be moving really slowly right now, so it might not work at the mo.

13. GregNickRyanFan

I didn't notice that. :lol: It does make you wonder. Maybe she was just observing him to see if there were signs that he was having flashbacks of what happened to him. I'm sure he told her about that. There probably isn't much about each other that they don't know. :D

Thanks for the link. I joined. :D By the way, I'm supernaturalcsi on LJ. :D

Last edited: May 14, 2009
  14. Bryn Elizabeth

Bryn Elizabeth Rookie

See, my computers get attackled by viruses and then I am ridiculously behind on the discussion...

In the biker one, when Riley was being one of the attackers, I was hoping we would get some major tension (like her straddling him or something) but no luck. Awww.

15. happyharper13

I agree! That would have been awesome. Still, Riley seems like a less touchy-feely person. It makes me wonder if a) she was intentionally trying not to be physically in contact with Greg to avoid getting carried away or attracting attention, or b) if Greg and Riley weren't on good terms at that moment. It felt like there was some tension between them during that scene, or at least that's how it felt with Riley making a concerted effort not to be as involved in the demo.

I have a Hair Pullers banner from a while back --

[​IMG]