GREG Quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wojo, what episode is that from?
"Burked" season 2.

Here's another one it's from "Down the drain"[which just happens to be on tonight]
Grissom:"That took a long time. You may need a prostate exam."

Greg: "My prostate is just fine. I'm not a soda fountain."

Wojo, what episode is that from?
"Burked" season 2.

Here's another one it's from "Down the drain"[which just happens to be on tonight]
Grissom:"That took a long time. You may need a prostate exam."

Greg: "My prostate is just fine. I'm not a soda fountain."
oh geeze, what were they talking about? lol. i missed that epi and i wont be home tonight to see it.

Grissom and his "expirements".....

"viva las vegas S5"

Greg: "I can tell you the toilets at the club had blue water,"

Grissom: you inspected the toilet seats Greg?"

Greg; well, when ya got to go, you got to go..."

Grissom: "at a crime scene greg?"

(Greg is now thinking D@%^, there goes passing my last test and i need a new bladder)

hehe greg is da bomb man! I luv im!! I've just joind this website an I neva herd half of these quote until I just read them..I swear i laffed so hard! I found these too.. dno if they're already in this forum tho.
Greg: "So what´s with that Harpo lady?"
Catherine: "Harper."
Greg: "Whatevo."

an I remember this one definatly!! The luk on gregs face nearly killd me!

Sara: "I heard you finally lost your virginity."
Greg glances at Sara. She smiles at him.
Sara: "First autopsy. How was it?"
Greg: "It was fine. How was your first time? How did you react?"
Sara: "I puked."
Greg: "I didn't puke."
Sara: "Way to go, tough guy."

Sorry!! I forgot to add a couple i not long heard (an i wanted to put them on now b4 i 4got)..hehe

greg: "A couple of glasses of merlot. Rack of lamb on my day off. I slept like a baby yesterday. You look horrible."
sara: "Thanks, Greg."

greg: "You want a valium for her?"
sara: "I heard that."

greg: "Don't you ever goof off, huh? Do you ever get a little lost in life?"
Nick: "No."
greg: "Well, you should."

GREG: Is this the car the guy was killed in?
(NICK is startled by GREG.) NICK: He was killed in the warehouse -- and don't sneak up on a person like that.
GREG: Now you know how I feel, like ten times a day. So what's this Millander guy's thing?

SARA: Greg, did you look at the female hair from the crime scene tub?
GREG: When you say "jump I say "how high?" I found testosterone in female hair. Post pubescent female hair.
SARA: Well, men and women both have testosterone in their systems. No big deal, right?
GREG: Well, this is. This testosterone's endogenous.
SARA: What? What do you mean? Like outside the body?
GREG: Injections. Supplements.
(SARA looks at the results.) SARA: So our mystery lady was trying to enhance her athletic performance?
GREG: Or increase her sex drive. (beat) You know women do that. I read. None that I've ever met.
SARA: Not yet anyway. Okay, I'm not sure what this means yet, but thanks.

lol i neva herd them b4..my fav has got to b greg singing the 99 bottles of beer song tho!! WoOoOoOo!! hehe

from down the drain:
Grissom: "That took a long time, you might need a prostrate exam"
Greg: "My prostrate's fine, I'm not a soda fountain"
Grissom: "Hopefully you are, because I need a number 2 sample as soon as possible"
Greg: "This is some kind of CSI hazing, to get me to appreciate blood and semen more"

lol i love that scene especially when he asks him to do another sample and gives him another bigger bucket...

I love "u know i had a dream like this once...only we weren't in the garage and grissom wasn't watching." from big middle. so cute.

I just saw that eppy on spike tv and i said it while the actors were saying it and my mom just rolled her eyes. lol.

i do that all the time and my dad says i watch too much tv. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back