GREG Quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.
definatly me too! My dad goes on about "how its showing crimals how to sneak there ways out of crimes" My mum goes on about how all the bodies will give my little brother nightmares an says I shouldn't let him watch it with me and my excuse is "Leave me alone! its educational! (and funny) at least its not unbelieveable soaps" hehe oh and I haven't seen the bit wer greg is dancing around in a headdress! I REALLY need to see that one!! :rolleyes:

Warrick: "What are you reading?"
Greg: " Warrick, this is Pink, Pink this is Warrick. You know how hot you are!!"
Warrick: "I bet I know someone hotter, and I'm not talking about looks"
Greg: "How mad is he?"
Warrick: "Watch your back"

from "Stalker" discussing Nick

So need to c that episode..my sis just started renting out season 1 (we hav the first 2 discs at the moment), the episode wer greg is eating Ben an Jerrys ice cream trying to guess how the girl died...that entire scene is CLASSIC! lol :lol:

that is from "Pledging Mr. Johnson" I love it when Greg says to Grissom - "If this theroy checks out maybe we can talk about a raise" So cute, So Greg! :lol:

lol....whats the episode/season was it wen sara an greg are on a case an this happens
guy say to greg "you look lyk you were a jock in highschool"
greg:me?
sara:him?
?? :confused:??

lol....whats the episode/season was it wen sara an greg are on a case an this happens
guy say to greg "you look lyk you were a jock in highschool"
greg:me?
sara:him?
?? :confused:??

haha yea that one always made me laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back