GREG Quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greg: "I found something"
Grissom: "Not now"
Greg: "No, you have to see this! Both of you now....please"

All for our country-to Gris & Brass

luv that he scrapes in the "please" at the end lolol!! i luv the bit where hes goin on about edgar allen poe an griisoms lyk "i didnt think u lykd the classics?" an greg goes "well i DO wen theyre abut dismembered bodies!!" LOLOL! :D :lol: :D :lol:

ok, i <3 greg cuz he's sooo funny, and i was lookin around for sum of his quotes but i didn't see any threads (but maybe i wasn't looking hard enough)

well aaaaaanywayz, i'll just start with a quote i heard recently from Bully for You:

GREG: You smell like death.
SARA: I've heard.
GREG: You know ... a real man wouldn't mind.

hahaha :lol:!! i luv that guy.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

He means he is a real man...I love Greg!

FOUND IT! this is the bit i ment about the episode wer gregs flirting wid sarah lyk mad!
Sara: "You´re crowding me Greg."
Greg: "Well, I have some information that can bring us even closer."

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D Love it! :D :D :D :D

Nick: "You beeped me from across the hall?!"
Greg: "Yeah, I waved but you didn't look up"

:lol:

from "the accused is entitled"

I have one but i don't know what eppy is that from...

Girssom: Why do you always do that?
Greg: Coz you make me nervous.

LOL~ Gotto love him for that~

lmao yer an all the other smile an look away an everthin an greg carries on as normal as if he stated the obvious!! I luv that bit! :lol:

"That's my pot!"
"Your pot?"
"Yeah, you know, from my own private stash. Blue Hawaiian -- $40 a pound. Only grown a couple times a year on the Big Island hand-picked to perfection."
"Good. You're using my water so I guess that makes it community coffee."
-- Greg Sanders and Gil Grissom (Burked)

Poor old gregs face when when grissom said that after he just ran to try save it.

The best Greg quote isn't a 'quote' at all. It's the 'LOOK' GREG gives to Grissom, Nick and Warrick when Grissom asks, "Who do we have around here that could look for a somewhat used soda bottle?" in episode 2 of Season 4..."All for our Country."
Priceless.

Nick: "You beeped me from across the hall?!"
Greg: "Yeah, I waved but you didn't look up"

:lol:

from "the accused is entitled"

oh god, i just love that so much.
gets me every time.

oh how i love greg!

i have a question....or 2...:D.......what episode is it where greg says to grissom...."you really scare me sometimes, it's kinda freaky" ??????????? and sry about this...but....what did greg mean when he says "hehe, he said skidmarks" ??????? pleaaasssse bear with me here...im trying!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back