GREG Quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved that. It was really cute. I still like it when he sang.

"99 bottles of beer on the wall. 99 bottles of beer you take one down swab it around run it through CODIS 98 bottles of beer on the wall."

Down the Drain:

Grissom: That took a long time. You may need a prostate exam.

Greg: My prostate is just fine. I'm not a soda fountain.

Grissom explains experiment.

Greg: This is some kind of CSI hazing. Make me appreciate blood and semen more.

Catherine: Hey, coffee boy. Where's my DNA? Cigarette butt? Match book time-delay device? Hair spray? Any of this sound familiar?
Greg: Bags under the eyes, coffee cups, stress face. Any of this look familiar? I'm working on it.

And the little hand movements that go with? Priceless...

Wich episode?

I agree speedmonkey - I want him to go back to his old self, he was definately acting like it in Gum Drops, LOL. I love how he just makes the scenes more memorable w/ just a cute little comment :D
I like that scene with the 4 of them sitting at the picnic bench having breakfast. It made it so poignant and cute that moment (not to mention him having fun teasing Warrick mercilessly); he was back to being he "kid" in the group. I think since he became a CSI he needs to put on this more MATURE side to Greg so others will take him seriously, ya know?

Grissom: Greg dont forget to take pictures of these skidmarks too..

Greg: hehe he said skidmarks

(a bullet runs thought it pt 1)

and Nick (to Greg i think) and don't get caught picking your nose

lol i laughed at that one and the other, i always laugh at the things greg says

Catherine: Hey, coffee boy. Where's my DNA? Cigarette butt? Match book time-delay device? Hair spray? Any of this sound familiar?
Greg: Bags under the eyes, coffee cups, stress face. Any of this look familiar? I'm working on it.

//Wich episode is that from?

And also, after I saw the episode where Greg sang "99 bottles of beer on the..." the darn song got stuck on my mind. So I had to sing it, from 99 to 0... It took me the whole day and my friends wanted to kill me...

So that must be my fav Greg quote... :)

//Wich episode is that from?

2x05 - "Scuba Doobie Doo"

Grissom: Greg dont forget to take pictures of these skidmarks too..

Greg: hehe he said skidmarks

(a bullet runs thought it pt 1)

and Nick (to Greg i think) and don't get caught picking your nose

lol i laughed at that one and the other, i always laugh at the things greg says

:lol: :lol: HA HA HA . I loved that part. I was sad when he wasn't i it that much, but hes scence of humor made up for that.

Loved that quote. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back