GREG Quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.
that was from S6 "A bullet runs through it". I liked that quote too, it was cute.

from Bite me:
"Ewwwww, ever heard of oder eaters!?" Greg said this to a paramedic when collecting his boots! :lol:

i have a question....or 2...:D.......what episode is it where greg says to grissom...."you really scare me sometimes, it's kinda freaky" ??????????? and sry about this...but....what did greg mean when he says "hehe, he said skidmarks" ??????? pleaaasssse bear with me here...im trying!!
That was from part one of A Bullet Runs Through It.

The guy was processing a 20 block scene and only got to 10 blocks when Grissom started ragging on him for being so slow. So at that point he's getting bored out of his mind so all maturity goes out the window and anything is entertaining I guess you could say.

The best Greg quote isn't a 'quote' at all. It's the 'LOOK' GREG gives to Grissom, Nick and Warrick when Grissom asks, "Who do we have around here that could look for a somewhat used soda bottle?" in episode 2 of Season 4..."All for our Country."
Priceless.

i watched that the other day and i loved the look he gave to grissom, nick and warrick and then when greg comes back his covered in dirt i was like how can you get that dirty just looking for something :lol:

'Iced' is a really good episode. 'Explosive diarrhoea' is another quote in that episode that cracks me up! :lol:

ok i know alot of people have mentioned the whole "you infected me with mildew" thing, but i've totally memerized that scene between greg and grissom and i feel so proud i can recite it! so here it is!
Greg: what did you do to me?
Grissom:you had a reaction.
Greg:eek:h-ho-ho. im HAZMAD MEAT! quarantine, here. I. come!
Grissom:the right foot i swabbed with a placebo. regular tap water.
Greg:yea well i'm not worried about the right foot.
Grissom:left foot? eumichotic dermatitis.
Greg:eek:h great. it's probably fatal.
Grissom:it's a mildew induced skin rash.
Greg: you INFECTED ME WITH MILDEW?
Grissom:here. hydrocortazone. follow the directions, clear it right up.
::Greg gives Grissom stare like he doesn't trust him::
lol i love that scene.... GREG IS THE BEST! and i love that scene in the beginning of "Iced" where they were just about to roll the credits, when Greg just randomly says "i found a condom wrapper!" and Grissom and Sara just look at him. lol that was great. and did anybody notice in gum drops, when greg finds the piece of gum in the car, he smacks his head on the car door? he even says "umph" really softly. but i turned the volume up full and you can clearly hear him say it. and then he just continues with the line "this is the exact type of bubble gum i found the mcbride's driveway." lol seeing him smack his head on the door just cracked me up. and i played that scene over about 100 times. lol gotta love greg. ;)

and did anybody notice in gum drops, when greg finds the piece of gum in the car, he smacks his head on the car door? he even says "umph" really softly. and i played that scene over about 100 times. lol gotta love greg. ;)

I noticed that and wondered if Eric bumped his head by accident and they just left it in the scene. It was funny - so Greg! :D
I loved his quote when he and Sara saw all the pot plants:
"Sweet Mary Jane"

The mildew one made me laugh SO much!! an I watched ice the other day..I swear I could have died laughing!
the bit where he says something lyk "well with the college dinners perhaps we should be considering exploding diarrhea" cracked me up real bad :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back