GREG Quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.
From which episode is this ?
Greg : I'm just like a spongue , I absorb information. * talks about the evidence *
Grissom : I thought that was my line.
Greg : Yeah , and I absorbed it.

i believe it's from cats in the cradle. If i'm wrong correct me please! but i think that's it. actually i'm pretty sure... so yeah! hope i helped!;)

Greg : I'm just like a spongue , I absorb information. * talks about the evidence *
Grissom : I thought that was my line.
Greg : Yeah , and I absorbed it.

Wich episode is that one from?? :)

And btw, I can't stop saying Whatevo hahaha :p
Also I've started to say Leggo my Greggo almost everyday ;P

Greg:"Catherine, do you think Sara would go out with me?"
Catherine: "Sure, as long as you don't tell her its a date"

hehe i luv that quote..its so cute 2 watch how sweet he acts around her wen he had a crush on her!! awww poor greggo!
an i luv the bit wer hes found out hes passed an hes lyk jumpin about an stuff :lol:

Yeah hahaha :D
I can't wait to see season two.
OMG my friend wanted to punch me today. I can't stop saying Whatevo. I've tried... I don't say it on purpose.. It just comes to me :S

my friends are fed up with me, even if i mention anythink to do with csi like blood or trace and they no its off csi i get told to shut up

totlly ditto..so i jst hav 2 hold it in until i get on the comp an on this webby!! heres anuvr fave greg word splet wrong cuz i dno how 2 spell it "Bowassay!" :lol: hehe

hehehe i kept saying that today and yesterday. and same here i have to wait till i get on here and msn to talk about csi but my friends let me talk about csi sometimes depending if there not in a mood

Grissom: "Greg, why are you always doing this?"
Greg: "Because you make me nervous"

From Fight Night

*Walks in and points out Wojo's Post.* Look its Back On Topic. Thanks. ;)

Gil Grissom: Greg?
Greg Sanders: Yeah.
Gil Grissom: I need you to take off your shoes and socks.
Greg Sanders: See, now we're getting into this whole strip forensics thing, and I'm not sure I can hang with that. Even if you are my boss.

Greg: “I am the man.”
Warrick: “Why? What did you do? Let me guess. You ran a DNA profile on the blood from the dead guy's knuckles and you got a match.”
Greg: “No.”
Grissom: “You ran a DNA profile and something very distinctive popped up?”
Greg: “Not quite.”
Warrick: “You made it out of bed and you dressed yourself?”

That cracks me up for some reason!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back