Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Collateral Damage

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Dissolved

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Seeing Red

Votes: 8 16.0%

• Total voters
I gave it an "A". It was a very good season overall. I think that it would have been better if we had more background on Aiden, Flack, and Hawkes. We know a lot (relatively speaking) about Mac, Stella, and Danny...but not a whole lot about the other three.

Plus, I think that Kelly Hu should have been (and be) on more often. :eek:

I'm definitely going to tune in next season. I got in a couple of episodes in this season, but I'm going to go the entire way next season.

:D

edited for possible spoilers

Hmmm...

This was a tough one. The first few episodes were too dark. I ended up voting it A-. Which is still quite good. It was an impressive freshman season. Although nothing can match the breakout of CSI in 2000.

mmm i thought csi ny was awesome..infact i prefer it to the csi 2k version...maybe becoz i like darker cases...:p...A for it too~

I gave it an "A"...CSI:NY is actually what got me hooked on the CSI: series'.

:devil: :devil:I grade the first season with:

A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I just loved it :devil: :devil:

i gave it an A because a couple of the first epis weren't that good but then i started to really get into it.

i gave it an A because a couple of the first epis weren't that good but then i started to really get into it.

I agree - I think there was a few inconsistencies with some of the characters personalities early on too. But it just gets better and better and if my fav of the 3.

I totally loved NY!!!! And i think it's my fave CSI yet, but i did love all the CSIs, and i thought the end of the series was a great way to finish. A++

A-
I loved what i saw of the first season. I only started watching it half way through so i didn't see the darker episodes.

It would be an A+ but they did focus on Danny a little too much. I think he's a brilliant character (my fav in fact) and i really like him but there are other characters too. I think they need to develop the others as well. They've developed them a little but not as much.

I loved the first season, so I gave it an A. Especially the last four episode...they are fantastic.

I gave it a A-, I prefer it to Miami and will probably end up buying it on DVD. It lacks in the quirky comedy that Vegas offers, but I guess it's just meant to be darker. The characters are interesting, and they have a good cast, all in all it was a great first season, lets see it hot up next season now that it's finding its feet.:)

I've only just got into CSI on a friend's recommendation (sad,huh?), so I've grown up with New York so to speak. Love the original but am obsessed with New York to the point of ...obsession!

Predictably, I adore Danny too!

I gave it an A-, I liked it from the beginning, but not so much as I do now. It's my favourite CSI show at the moment. The last 6 episodes were brilliant!

i thought that it was a little slow at first but once it git ti the fourth ep it really kicked off i still give it an a though

Back