Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Collateral Damage

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Dissolved

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Seeing Red

Votes: 8 16.0%

• Total voters
I gave this season an A. It had a few slow moments, but once it got rolling, it was great! I am sooooo looking forward to season 2.

i havent seen every episode yet becuase my country is slow to get the episodes, but i know about every episode already. out of the ones i've seen, they are all interesting and everything. there are still a few more to go and im sure they'll all be just as good.

I loved the first season, I just didn't care for the season finale. Every finale I saw had some kind of action to it. NY ended with a romance scene. That kinda annoyed me.

A+ !! for me. The best spinoff yet!. Cant wait for the next season to start GET HWAKES IN THE FIELD !! :)

I gave it an A.
I agree that it took a little time to get started but after that it got better. I thought the cast was great, and the cases were interesting. It had the CSI-style, but also the NY-feel which made it stand out from the rest of the CSI series. But I agree that they could have focused less on Danny, even if he is interesting and all, but Flack only got one episode relating to him and poor Aiden got left at the side. And more humour will be great!

Given that I missed some episodes, I gave it an A. For a first season, it did rather well -- the writers and the cast found their feet in good time, and the mere fact that I would try to hold on till one in the morning just to catch the replay will tell you how much the series engaged my attention!

That said, I must admit to a particular bias in favor of Gary Sinise, whose performance I adored in "Apollo 13". The bias grew stronger when CSI:NY was introduced in the crossover with CSI:Miami, but even as early as that, I noticed the way the cast had jelled as a team. Really cool.

So, with good plotlines, and more eye candy than should be legal on television ::grin:: what's not to love about the season?

^__^

I gave it A+. I LOVE CSI:NY. I love the cast! ;) I don't know about you guys but I get this New Yorky feeling from CSI:NY, sort of feel like it is cool and professional or something like that.

The last episode of CSI:NY was shown on AXN-ASIA last week. Finally I get to grade... :) I give it a A.

The season started slow, but picked up pace towards the end. I thought the finale was rather fitting since it's only Season 1 after all, so there's no need for a big bang like CSI's Grave Danger. Not only we see Mac moving on with his life after Claire, there's the tantalizing bits like Hawkes getting more involved in field, Stella seeing someone etc. Poor Danny was dejected after Mac's non-committal "we'll see". It's obvious that Danny wanted Mac to think well of him.

I love all the characters in CSI:NY. They worked so well together. I love the interaction between Danny and Aiden. Too bad Aiden won't be around soon.

I can't wait for Season 2.

I loved season one. I did think the ending for season 1 was a little bit stupid so I wasn't a great fan of that, but otherwise, I'm love this show, and I'd like to see it on for many years.

Is it just me or was Season 5 the worst season ever...? :shifty: I was expecting much better content in the past season. Season 4 was really good...Season 1 was still the best though...I miss Aiden...*sob, sob*The only thing with Season 1 was the lighting...I didn't mind that much but it was kinda creepy at first...got used to it after^^

Last edited:
So odd that this got resurrected (I just voted in a Miami best episode of season 7 poll :lol: ). Interesting to reread though...there aren't really any grades lower than a B for season one! Pretty impressive. I wish the show could kind of recapture that a bit.

Interesting that people brought up, either positively or negatively, that season one focused on Danny a lot. I know I liked that--he really had a great start as a character.

Funny what old threads board hiccups will bring up! :lol:

After rewatching season 1 for countless times, I would like to grade it and because I have a question I should have asked a long time ago. For me, season 1 was great! It's an A! The feeling was so different. It looked so serious but the cases were great. I'm missing the dark look that's why sometimes I rewatch it. But I prefer the new look of NY: bright lights, high-tech lab, awesome characters and cool cases.

My favorite episodes are 'Blink', 'Officer Blue', 'Tanglewood', 'On the Job', and 'What You See Is What You See'. Speaking of the season finale, this is my question. I can't find a thread for it so I decided to post here. Why did Steve Collins shot Adam Baxter in the first place? I like the episode but I can't figure out why he shot Adam.

Last edited:
Back