Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Collateral Damage

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Dissolved

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Seeing Red

Votes: 8 16.0%

• Total voters
i don't think i ever did grade it y'know... and i've been watching a fair bit of it recently. i always cited season 3 as my favourite season, and i do love it, but the more i watch s1 retrospectively, the more i prefer it. i love how dark it was, and especially how moody mac was :adore:

i'd definitely give it A+ i think, and my favourite eps were: blink (mac in that was just divine), creatures of the night, american dreamers, 3 generations are enough, hush, recycling (which is one of my favourite eps *ever*, i just love it), and what you see is what you see, but really i love just about every ep of it. it really was a fantastic season.

i give first season an A

i got into it b/c the characters seemed like real people i would see walking around the City, it was relatable. i could relate to the attitudes, the places, and the seasons being all over the place.

Aiden and Danny really got me into the show as well. Aiden was the cool tough Brooklyn chick that i would not want to mess with. Danny was/is the hot headed Italian i felt like i knew and could relate to b/c i'm Italian as well.

the stories and personal sides of the characters were fabulous and that's what everything so enjoyable to watch and the reason it was so relatable.

any episode Aiden had the lead or just showed some attitude is my favorite. i was a die hard DnA fan so "Hush" is my fave from season 1. other eps i like are " 'Til Death Do We Part" "Recycling" "Rain" "Night Mother" and "The Fall"

I also love season 1 because of Aiden. I'm really missing her especially when watching season 1. I started watching NY without Aiden and I miss her, how much more if I did start watching from the beginning. She was gorgeous and smart. My favorite episodes I forgot to mention are 'Til Death Do We Part', 'Tri-Borough', and 'Recycling'.

"Officer Blue". Hands down, no questions asked my very, very favourite episode of Season 1. Aiden was ten different kinds of awesome, and I've watched that episode at least five times in the past two weeks alone. But Tri-Borough was a close second. I miss her a lot.

^I agree. Aiden is lovable and adorable. I did understand when Vanessa Ferlito left because she wanted to pursue her movie career. What I didn't was when the writers decided to bring her back just to kill her. Yes, 'Heroes' is such a great emotional episode but it's so painful to watch. I wouldn't be this affected up to now if she's not a great character. Then, they also killed Angell. Do the writers hate tough female detectives?..

^ No kidding; killing Aiden off was beyond unnecessary, especially considering that she'd already left the show/the lab. And as shown in Heroes, Vanessa Ferlito was clearly willing to come back to film some episodes. The system could've continued, like they have on Miami whenever Yelina comes back (she was even supposed to be a PI like Yelina :scream: It would've worked).

but maybe she wanted a clean break? some actors do, they'd rather leave a show and *leave* than leave it and keep coming back at random. it might've been a mutual decision.

i was watching recycling (amongst other eps) again last night :adore: every time i hear that air music (which is a lot as it's on my iphone) i think of that doggy id parade :D

^Well, if it's Vanessa's decision to leave totally, it's fine with me. My hopes for their reunion in the future were gone. :(

Recycling is great and funny too! I love it when Mac and Aiden worked together.

Back