Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Collateral Damage

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Dissolved

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Seeing Red

Votes: 8 16.0%

• Total voters
I graded ny with an A, I was so suprised how good it was. The charaters are great, I love csi, I also like miami, I did`nt think that ny would be as good as the other two, but with each ep I watch I love it as much as the original :D

csi_fanatic[/b, I was admiring your siggy and is it supposed to say that DnA is the strongest bong? did you mean to say strongest bond, perhaps? just checking... :)

Yeah. lol my friend did it for me. I've been trying to learn how do them.
kaia

I gave it an A. For a freshman show that is part of a franchise, it did well to establish itself as something unique. It has a good solid cast and has done better with being more character driven than CSI or CSI:Miami.

I gave it a B+ some of the episode have been good but some I haven't gotten into and they just didn't interest me, so good but not as good as Vegas or Miami.

I gave it an A. I have really got hooked by this series. Didn't think I would. Thought as a lot of people probably did, that, oh my god another spin off, they are going to go one too far. Wasn't holding my breath but after a rather slow first few episodes I think it really came into it's own.

I was a big fan of the first show and started watching the second because of it. I think Vegas will always be my first love but I think NY is coming a very close second. I really only watched Miami because of dear ol Speed and while I might watch the new series I won't watch it with the same hold.

However, getting back to the point, I think NY has given us some really good characters, funny, angsty, yet real at the same time. All of them took a little time to develope which is normal and given the certain pressure they were under being a 3rd generation spin off I think they created some interesting and watchable characters.

Some were given more development this series - namely Danny - and as a consequence others haven't been explored as much but you can't and shouldn't cover all at once. As somebody said all the more to look forward to next season! Personally I love Danny and so can't say I'm disappointed in the focus on him. Carmine is gorgeous (heheh) but I also love the character and the way he's portrayed. I just think he's a really captivating, complicated and intriguing character.

We know about Mac's past and Stella's too now (bits of), Flack has been given a episode with his mentor so really the only two - correct me if I'm wrong - that haven't been touched on at all are Aiden and Hawkes.

Speaking of the rest of the characters - love them.

Flack - what's not to love!?! The hair, the eyes, the height, the voice. *worship* Aiden, didn't think I would like her but I do - a lot, very feisty and Stella, again she too a while to find her feet but she's turning out to be one of my fav's. Hawkes - again, what not to love! The man is a genius! Mac I think I've found the hardest to warm to, but I think Gary Sinise has had a hard job to try and make Mac different to his predecessors but still interesting. And I'm loving the relationship between he and Danny, I think Carmine and Gary have played it really well and it's a thread that I've really enjoyed through the first season.

Most of my enjoyment of NY is that I have found the characters easy to warm and to and watch. I think for a 3rd spin off character wise they have done a good job. And actor wise.

So all in all I've really enjoyed the first season and am really looking forward to the next!

Well i must admit I loved the first season. It made a bigger impression on me than season 1 of Vegas and Miami. Not to happy about some of the changes they will be making to season 2.

I liked the look of it as it was!!

Fruitbat

Hopeless Mac Fan

I'll give it a B+. Kinda slow in the beginning, but then the actors seemed to find their niche so to speak. I always thought Gary and Melinda clicked from the start. Great chemistry. The storylines in the beginning were kind of predictible and boring but towards mid-season they perked up quite a bit and my interest grew.

I answered A+ because that's a good start of a new chapter of CSI.
As i can see, its first season is as better as the 5th season of LAs Vegas....

I give it a A+ because I"m so obsessed with it It's not even funny.

I can summarize it in one word: OBSESSION! With CSI, New York & the cast.

Back