Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Collateral Damage

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Dissolved

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Seeing Red

Votes: 8 16.0%

• Total voters
^Guys, please try not to spam with one word answers like "Yeah" and the like. That doesn't add to discussion.

Thanks.

I've missed quite a few episodes early on, but I think my mind is made up for what I've seen.

Definitely a B++++++

Posted by Top41:
^No A+++++???

Posted by jkladis:
I have six + signs. You only have five.

Am I going to have to separate you two?

Anyways, I've finally gotten around to deciding how I'd like to vote. I have to give the season a solid B. They started out shaky but by midseason they seemed to have steadied out a bit with a few A quality episodes. Add into that the talent and tenacity of the cast and I think they had an excellent freshman season, especially when being the third of the CSI franchise could have put them at a disadvantage in some people's eyes.

I gave it an A- because the first few episodes were so dark it was kind of hard to latch onto, but it definitely progressed...so now I can't wait for an A+ season 2!

I loveeeddddddddddddddd the first season of csi ny!!!!!It's my favorite csi of all 3 shows!!!The actors are just amazing!!really great job from de realisators!

If I haven't posted before, i give it I think it was A. The first half I didn't really catch, so... but the repeats tell me it was aiight. But the second half makes up for it, especially the last four episodes of the season... whoa my God. Soooo good.

Angie

I had to give it an A because at a point & time, the other shows were really making me a bit mad & I couldn't wait until Wednesday because I knew watching NY would make me a happier. It was like the only one without so much pointless drama..

I gave it an A. It was good but it took me a while to get into it at first. There were some great episodes and some "ahhh ok" ones. The actors did a great job. So I give it an A.

A-

I thought it was a great season overall but the first part was too dark and there were a few far fetched things (like the bullet swallowing rat story). Mac is still a pretty dark guy. I liked the focus on Danny because he is the most magnetic to me (and not just because he is hot :D) but I also think they need to delve more into the other characters and spotlight them as well.

Great second season ahead I'm sure.

Back