Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Re: Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

:lol: I love that episode. She's so sweet and it's so obviously that she cares about him. You'll be blind not to see their chemistry and the way they interact with each other.

2. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

In fact, CM is a huge Catherine fan. She said that herself. I'd like to think that shall there be any female character that shines, her first choice would be Catherine - no matter which pairing she prefers. Actually, I think CM is known for not being able to make up her mind. lol. She has had pro-C/G comments before, for a while she seemed to be into C/W, and sometimes she looked like she didn't want any romantic relationship on the show and now she's decided to sail a ship. Maybe she just goes with the flow considering Ann and Liz were part of the LV crew in the early seasons and most of the current producers are inclined to a certain ship. So who knows whether she'll change her mind again? ;)

3. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Hey guys, I saw a whole gallery with G/C love photographs and it has loads of G/C in bed-manips. Do you guys know the link by any chance? I think I lost it. :(

4. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

noo..i dunno..BTW dead ringer has a very good GC moments...hey..all the episode have a very good GC moments... :D :D

5. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Wow. I've seen some great manips made by C/G shippers, but I didn't know there was such a gallery. Sounds really interesting. I wish that I knew where it is and that I had seen the artworks. :(

6. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Maybe it's like a Billy Peterson or Marg gallery... Hmm, I should check that out! :) God! It's driving me insane! I can't remember it!

7. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ If that's the case, you might want to check out the Graveyard Shift Home Gallery. There are tons of C/G pics and fan-made manips as well as icons etc. Any PureJoy shipper will love the place. :) They have been having database problems for a while, though.

8. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

THANK YOU! THAT'S THE RIGHT ONE! I LOVE YOU! :heart: And your icon and signature are so gorgeous! Marg + Alan are so adorable together! I hope to see more of him on the show. He's a great actor!

9. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

hey fellow PureJoyers!! i was watching the preview for the next episode on cbs.com, it looks like we might get cath and gris working together!! I'M STOKED!!

10. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^^ Goodie. Of course I'd love some PureJoy here and there. :) Thanks emily, I think I'm gonna go watch the preview. <3

11. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

*cough* Three-line rule, guys. Before we get modslapped...*hides from the mods*

I'm glad to hear that we have PureJoy to look forward to.

And yes, CM is very much a Catherine fan. In the interview I have with her, Ann and Liz, they're very much in praise of both Billy and Marg, and their characters.

And of course, we all know who Ann ships.

Also, Carol mentions that Blood Drops, written by Ann and Liz, is her fav episode.

12. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

That was before Ann & Liz left. Since then, we've unfortunately been able to see CM's true colors.

As far as upcoming PureJoy is concerned - I'm not getting my hopes up. They always tease us that the two are going to be working together on something (not to mention they're ALWAYS featured together in the promos) only to see that they either aren't in a scene together, or don't really have a conversation between them.

Oh how cynical I've become. Is this season over yet?

13. 27dayz

27dayz Police Officer

Or we get the odd look between the two or a few second scene. That annoys me :mad:

I wish TPTB wouldn't mess with us like that. It's so not fair! Us loyal GC shippers deserve more than that!

Hmm...so CM was a GCer back when Anne Donahue was around? Let's get AD back, stat!

14. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Same here, kay. I don't fully believe the previews and promo pics, but I still like me some PureJoy whenever I can have it. I wouldn't be surprised if there actually isn't any, though. I've seen people say that TPTB should let Cath and Gil remain best friends and that getting them together would ruin this perfect friendship. While I don't really agree on the latter part, I do agree that they should keep the friendship. But hi, what's happening between them isn't the way to keep their friendship. They have already ruined it without even hooking them up. Ugh.

And I hate to tell you that this season isn't over yet. :lol: Sadly, it seems there's more crap to come. :D

15. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Indeed, that sucks doesn't it. I can't actually believe that TPTB don't see what they're doing to G/C friendship, are they blind?! Surely they must see a decline from season 1 to season 7 as to how much time they spend together?

Kayline I've become the same way, they always put GCR in the promos but are hardly ever togther, FALSE ADVERTISING! We should sue the gits! lmao.

I've heard a disturbing rumour. About Yo!Bling, apparently it's set to go cannon next season. Again it's only a rumour and no offence to Yo!Blingers, but I think i'd actually die if they split Grissom and Cath up even more than they are now.

--EDIT-- Btw, I got into Uni! So happy, thought i'd share the happiness with my fellow GCR's! :D :D :D :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.