Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

Ever notice how all the good promo pics have GC. It sells, plus it looks damn good and so right!

So true!! This Sunday in the UK it's CSI Sunday and what episode did they choose to use as advertisement? Fur & Lothing, and who did they choose to show, Grissom & Catherine! *high fives every PureJoy'er*

*get's a high five from19ams87* IT'S TRUE!! in every promotion for CSI, it's cath and gris together!! I LOVE IT! and then sara and nick are behind them, followed by warrick, jim, greg, and robins:p haha... gotta love Purejoy!!!

i was watching the preview for the finale CSI episodes... i see gris and cath are having a friendly convo in the hallway.. PureJoy moment maybe??

I hope so, I bloody hope so. I know they work the final MCSK case together (FINALLY!) so who knows, they may actually share the screen for a split second. Yeah i'm bitter!!

I hope TPTB are listening, it ain't just us that see Grissom/Catherine friendship ain't what it used to be, SO C'MON BE NICE TO US!!

yeah... not that we are asking for them to fall MADELY IN LOVE (not saying i dont want that to happen...) we just want their friendship, scene time and AMAZING chemistry back. PLEASE!! LISTEN TO US!!

^^ I know. WE WANT THAT BACK. They're the ESSENCE of the show for crying out loud!
HHHMM I wonder why???
I know. They're always together and they always manage to get the audiences' attention.

they work PERFECTLY together... i dont see why all the sudden they writters stopped putting them together. probably because they knew their chemistry and saw that they were getting to close, so they broke them apart. (same as snickers). that's my theory. one of the only things i looked for to for the finale is that cath and gris are working TOGETHER!

Yes, Gris and Cath works so well together. They have great on screen chemistry.

Now they barely look at each other. :( I hope this changes in the future. I haven't read many other spoilers except for Lady H of course, but I hope some of the same 'spark' that was between them before comes back.

and I forgot to mention kaylyne I like your theory about Cath and Gil and the bleach and how it relates to the MCSK :lol: ;)

Hehe the writers definitely know all about the chemistry between Catherine and Gil, or Marg and Billy wouldn't be told to "cool it off". :D It's sad that they had to write the interaction between those two the way it is now (which is NONE, by the way) because it's just not convincing at all, and because it's just wrong. Then again, most of the original writers including Ann Donahue and Elizabeth Devine have left to do the spin-offs and the new ones just don't have the ability to make the whole show as believable as it was before. *shrugs*

EricaSJ said:
Hehe the writers definitely know all about the chemistry between Catherine and Gil, or Marg and Billy wouldn't be told to "cool it off". :D It's sad that they had to write the interaction between those two the way it is now (which is NONE, by the way) because it's just not convincing at all, and because it's just wrong. Then again, most of the original writers including Ann Donahue and Elizabeth Devine have left to do the spin-offs and the new ones just don't have the ability to make the whole show as believable as it was before. *shrugs*

Ann Donahue really believed in GC. I think that's important for the writers as well. You have to believe what you're writing.

Unfortunately, the current crop isn't a big fan of PureJoy.

But good thing we still are :D

^^ NO ONE can deny the GilCath love. My dad is likes them together too. He actually told me that they had great chemistry together and I started to look out for that... Soon, I WAS HOOKED!
154032csilui2.jpg

^^ Found that on Entertainment Weekly and it's so awesome!

See, non GC-shippers? THEY'RE ALWAYS TOGETHER!
Ann Donahue really believed in GC.
Absolutely. All the writers and actors believe the great chemistry and love that is G/C! :)

GC know each other so well and probably even better than themselves!

kissmesweet said:
154032csilui2.jpg

^^ Found that on Entertainment Weekly and it's so awesome!
Ahahahaha! Is it just me or is Gil staring at Tom and Bob AGAIN? :lol: It's no use trying to hide behind the shades, Gil. We all know what you're looking at! :D

kissmesweet said:
GC know each other so well and probably even better than themselves!
So true, kms. So true. :)

I love that pic. It's what Gil is always looking at. LOL Well, that or her tush.

I agree with that statement: GC know each other so well and probably even better than themselves.

And Catherine can make Gil smile. Not many other people can do that.

haha. I still remember when Gil said:
"I even missed your tush!" :lol: So adorable!!

I'm watching Law of Gravity and I thought that it was so sweet when Gil wrapped his arms around Cathy when she cried. :) He DOES know her well. He loves her the way no one else can... :)

hehe love that picture.... its so cute..i love it when catherine and grissom are together they r so cute.... :D they are loving

BTW u ppl can call me Naz :D

yes, unfortunatly the best G/C writers did go to the spin-offs.
And yes, **sigh** we need the 'spark' between them to come back.
I hope since Gil and Cath are working together in a future episode, that the 'spark' that was between them does come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back