Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Re: Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

I really wouldn't mind that pairing, actually. My problem, was with TPTB pairing two main cast members together to begin with, no matter who it is. But, now that they've screwed up the show into the soap opera it currently is, why not two more? As long as they would give me back my PureJoy relationship, the great way it used to be, I really wouldn't mind what pairings are on screen. But, I have to say that I really wouldn't want a PureJoy romantic relationship to go canon. Basically because of the way TPTB would inevitiably screw it up somehow - in every way possible.

2. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Yeah I see what you're saying about TPTB screwing GCR up, but still, i'd like to see GCR cannon someday. Although fics are way funner (yup I made that word up) because we get to write um!

I don't want YoBling becuz it's another blow for PureJoy, and I just don't see it. It reminds me of GSR to be honest. I don't think it's realistic, just a lil flirty.

I don't think GCR will ever go cannon (boo hiss) because it's too 'controversial' (apparently!) MEH!

3. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

(Funner, huh? Niceee. :D)
    I'd definitely cut off a limb to see Purejoy go canon. But in this thread, who wouldn't?

I don't mind the whole Yo!Bling flirt thing... but I'm not up for it to be canon. In fact, I'd probably cry. Purejoy all the way, man.

GCR isn't controversial... They just can't handle the hotness of it all... Yeah. That's it... ;)

4. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

AGREED!! i guess if cath and grissom were together.. it'd be a little more the flirting.. HAHA!!

omgoodnes.. if PureJoy became cannon.. i was like, cry tears of joy!! they soo want each other!! and you know that GSRers say that "sara and grissom know each other.." CATH AND GRIS KNOW EACH OTHER SO MUCH MORE!! coming.. they entered the same science fair in like.. grade school!! cath and gris have the best chemistry! Sara and Grissom, you can tell that their chemistry is fake... but Billy and Marg are good friends so that goes into their characters. and then crazy thing is that cath and grissom havent worked together alot (hardly.. at all) this year they still care about each other and you can still tell when they look at each other, their's some eye sex going on there:p haha. i think that's REALLY good!!

5. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Yup [/b]purejoylove[/b] funner :p its the greatest word EVER! Mwahahaha.

I'd cut off every limb and be left as a single torso to see GCR go cannon, but sniff, I don't think it ever will. Grrr at TPTB.

I never saw the whole Yo!Bling thing thats why I wouldn't want them as another cannon, it'd be too much, just be like everyone's hooking up just because *they* have.

Too right PJ all the way!

I don't think GCR is controversial, it's just seen that way by some peoples which is a shame because Gil & Cath just fit together! Male into female parts LMAO ;) And I don't just mean like that either, they seem to be on the same level intelectually. I love how she just lets him talk about crap (bugs etc) sometimes and then she's just like 'yeah whatever dear!' Can't think of any instances atm which is annoying. I'll post back when my memory is playing nice lol.

I looked at episode caps today for Shooting Stars and found some GORGEOUS ones. Jeez the way he looks at her. Phew, how can anyone deny it?!

The look!

Here it looks like they're holding hands! I know they're not but looks well like it!

I love this little helpless look from Inside The Box too. Think she's just asked him if he's ok and he lies and says he's ok. While looking at her like that, I just look at his face and think he's thinking 'help meeee, I need ya!' Awwhh how soppy!

6. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

lmao... goodness, those pics so soo hot!! and yeah, gris and cath look like they are holding hands:) they always love touching each other (pledging mr. johnson, stalker) and it's so adorable!! grissom's always looking out for her and so is cath. come on, she saved his life by shooting a guy!! coming... PureJoy is so sweet!

7. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Yup and she woulda done it again in Shooting Stars by the looks of it. (I havent seen it yet guys, ordered Part I of S6 though)

I love how they protect each other in dangerous situations. Grissom Vs The Volcano is a prime example. I'd like to see him protect her a bit more though. I spose in Too Tough To Die (I thhhink?) when he tells Eddie were to go, we could count that as protection ;)
    And Cath, well, she just loves to draw her weapon to protect her main man!

We haven't done a list for a while, i'm thinking we should do a list (pictures included if you like?) of 'Eye Sex' moments? I shall start :p
    Do I need to say anything?!
    Starefest!
    Yum

OK i'm stealing all the good ones. I'll let you guys post your efforts :)

8. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

9. Purejoylove

Love the pics, guys.

*sigh* Oh, how I miss it. We've definitely been cheated out of our GCR scenes this year. What's so great about GSR anyway?

Eye sex rules. :D :D

10. Lady_Grissom

Lady_Grissom Hit and Run

Ohh no Whyyyy GCR can be cannon????WHYYYYY????
    Sorry for the Yobling out there but me thinks is like GSR but more hotter maybe.
    Why Keppler have to die!!!???To bad!!!!!!!! :(

As Cuddy says (HOUSE MD.) "I don´t get the whole may/december thing", "Why can´t it be October/october?", "So many people. So much energy and drama just trying to find someone who's almost never the right person anyway. It just... It shouldn't be so hard."

Ahhhh the HUDDY!!!!
    But you can totally put this lines in CSI explain abut GSR and GCR!!! :) DAMN TPTB OF CSI!!!!!

11. Purejoylove

Yeah they're not really on the best of terms with me right now... Although, I know how they can make it up. ;) Haha, oh yeah.

Ahh... I wish. But seriously, Purejoy owns. They're pretty much the definition of kick ass (am i allowed to say that?) chemistry.

12. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

13. Purejoylove

Awww, I couldn't see the pics. But I bet they were fantastic. I mean, pretty much every single GC scene rocks.

Oh well. I think I'd even feel better if TPTB would just make more scenes with them together. But they don't even dare risk it because they know that the two of them would set the set on fireeeeee together.

14. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

oh sorry.. i think they're good now. haha:p and that's VERY true.. ANY and EVERY scene with grissom and catherine are good!! haha:p

15. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

I hope we get the old PureJoy chemistry back. It's undeniable.
    That we do! Nearly all of the writers and producers see the love that is Gil/Cath. I mean, when I first watched an CSI episode. I believe in Season 2, Murder Central--there was a quick scene between Gil/Cath and I was already going --"Oh my God! They're together!" Sadly, I was wrong. :(
    haha, thanks for all of the photos. I'm getting all PureJoyed-up! :lol: I don't think that's even a word, but thank you! PureJoy keeps me happy when I have to study. Say, right about now...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.