Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Re: Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

Teehee. I think if PureJoy went canon they'd have to start airing it on "Pay-Per-View".

I think part of the reason that this ship is so great, and one of the reasons that it's written a lot into the NC-17 scenes, is that G and C do amazing things with eye contact.

GC is really amazing with non-verbal cues for each other. I think part of the reason is that Marg is the queen of it. Seriously, I've never seen a woman so great with non-verbal speech.

The way the two look at each other, the way they brush up against each other, randomly touch - it's so electric that it sends up sparks everytime you see it.

2. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ If PureJoy went canon, then I'll be HAPPIEST PERSON ALIVE! :)
    Oh yes, they have GREAT eye sex. :) And they know each other so well. With just a glance or a cluck of the tongue or even a small touch--they know what each other is thinking of.
    Oh, that's fantastic. It's sweet, it's sexy, it's magic. It's perfection.
    (Darn, I sound like an advert selling Chanel fragrance!)

3. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

er... hello. its really been a while since i posted. just wanted to lurk in my first ship ever :D

here here... well second to the happiest person alive :lol:

4. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Hey there! I seriously love your icon. I'm Team House/Cameron, but it's so adorable! *GROWWWWL!*

I really do wish that G/C went canon. I mean after years of love, flirtation, showering/bathing together (Rub a dub dub), confiding in each other, secret gazes, looks, laughs, checking each other out--It's OUR TURN to have G/C go canon! I mean, I know that in the poll before the reveal of GSR--over 50% on a TV Guide or Us Weekly (maybe. ??) poll voted for Gil/Cath. :)

C'mon! Can't the writers listen to us for once?

5. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

:lol: thanks kissme tis not my work though. its from angiescully in her LJ :D i wub that scene cause i was like they growled? :lol:

yeah GC won some polls but they were ignored. blegh. i agree.. i wish tptb would give GC a chance...

6. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

*waves* Hey mj! I didn't know you were Asian too. :D *high-fives* Hahaha I figured your icon was made by Angie. That's so her style. She used to be a regular in this thread, too (with the username weepingwillows), but apparently she got disappointed by the whole canon thing and went looking for hope in Huddy. :D

As for C/W, I really wouldn't mind this pairing, either, although I still prefer PureJoy. However, I'm with kay on this one. I'd rather not see any pairing become canon on this show. As I've already stated several times, I just don't think romance fits a show like CSI. Plus I really don't think there's enough room for two ships. I'd be happy to see no canon ship on the show and just take everything shippy to fan videos and fan fiction. Some fanfic writers really know how to write romance. They do it so much better than the current CSI writers. lol.

Congrats ams on getting into uni! I hope you enjoy your life at uni. ;)

7. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Hey guys, I haven't been here in a while.

Well, first WELCOME Newbies

Second, I'm with kaylyne on the Gil/Cath working together in the upcoming episodes. They tease us ALOT with the promos about them together but ....MEH it usually falls fat. Leaving Las Vegas ring a bell???

Cath and Gris have GREAT on screen chemistry. Their looks, their non-verbal comunications. I think Drumchik said it best that Marg is the 'queen' of non-verbal communications. And What can one say about Mr. William Petersen????

And Cath/Warrick, I wouldn't mind it either, but since TPTB had him married, I steered away from it. We'll see how that goes too. I wonder what Grissom would say about that relationship????

8. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Wow, I still love it! You're welcome by the way! :) I'm going to go to her LJ now! :)

I don't get it. We almost always hear about the greatness that is G/C by writers and actors... and yet, they pursued another direction in Grissom's love life instead! It's so upsetting how unfair they're being. I mean--Gil/Cath are just A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! :) They are a perfect fit without a doubt and no one can convince me otherwise!

9. coolcatz

coolcatz Head of the Swing Shift

i think i'm with e on this subject. i don't necessarily want another canon ship. i can see cw but after his marriage i think it would be a disservice to both characters to go that route (the marriage itself was a disservice to warrick and to fans). i would still love to have gc but at this point i don't see the show having enough of a half life to repair the damage that has been done to their relationship by writers who can't even follow what was done in previous seasons.

the commentary on weeping willows leaves the question "how will this affect their relationship?" unfortunately we now know what the writers had in mind. if only we could get anne back to straighten all this mess out. (and by anne i mean donohue, not bad anne. although she could straighten it out too).

10. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

mj! A Huddy fan! Awesome!

Rub a dub-dub, Gil and Cath in the tub...nope, not continuing that line of thought. That's going to get way over the PG-13 rule.

Thanks, C. I think Bad Anne and Ann Donahue should work together. That could be pretty damn awesome.

11. coolcatz

coolcatz Head of the Swing Shift

is syd going to be mad at me for giving you the idea of a new partner? or will it be a threesome writing for csi?

*rubs hands in anticipation of those episodes*

now you know gc have a long standing history regarding tubs. continue that thought.

12. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Ooh, Ann Donahue, Sydne and me. Oh yeah :)

We'll do: CSI: After Dark

I can't continue that thought! I'll be modslapped!

13. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Ann Donohue is on CSI Miami right? That show is the ONLY one that doesn't have a cannon couple right? I mean Horatio got married, but they killed her off.

anyway she should come back and bring the 'spark' that G/C is missing.

14. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

yes!! i agreed. grissom and cath need their spark back. before, almost in every episode, we had a little PureJoy moment. not really big but enough to make you smile. i haven't really smiled this season. well, except for Empty Eyes (not the end though), Big Shots and Lab Rats. i've liked the last 3 episodes... and this looks really good too. We have to some how get Anne Donohue back.

15. GSRlover

GSRlover Hit and Run

I have a question.

You guy's think there is still a possibility that Grissom and Cat will be together?

HAAAAAAAAAAA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.