Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

*pokes her head in again* hey everyone.

about gil and cath together in all the promo pics, go take a look at cbswiki. ALL of the pages have gc at the top. i repeat ALL of the pages. mwahahaha.

marg and billy/gil and cath are what sells csi and the producers know that even though they write against that now. that's why the gc moments are always the promos.

i watched an old ep on spike last night (don't fall over, didn't have a choice with where i was) and boy do i miss my old csi.

Spike is returning to Season 1 it looks like.

Last night was Unfriendly Skies

I think Spike knows what gets people to watch also ;)

and coolcatz where have you been??

*waves* Hi Naz! I have no idea where the welcomebasket is, but as soon as we find it, you and Luna can both have one :)

We had PostMortem this week. Clearly Cath and Gil were off having fun together, because they were barely in the episode.

Gil: Damn, Sara needs help at the crime scene.
Cath: *rolls over in bed* Send one of the kids
Gil: All busy.
Cath: Do you really want me to go?
Gil: Five more minutes....

1 Hour Later...

Catherine walks into the crime scene. "Hey, Grissom said you needed help..."

Hehe I found the welcome basket. Here it is!

welcome-basket2.gif

*waves* Welcome Naz and welcome all you new people. Glad to have you join the unorganized ship tee hee. And OMG was that coolcatz? :eek: I was beginning to wonder whether you'd come back! :lol:

And Anne, I absolutely love what you posted regarding Post Mortem. It was both hilarious and cute. ;)

about gil and cath together in all the promo pics, go take a look at cbswiki. ALL of the pages have gc at the top. i repeat ALL of the pages. mwahahaha.
WHOOHOO! Because they have the X factor! haha, I sound like an American Idol judge. G/C are amazing and have the sexiest chemistry ever. I hope Gil breaks up with Sara and then--bam! Kisses Catherine and tells her he loves her!!
Gil: Damn, Sara needs help at the crime scene.
Cath: *rolls over in bed* Send one of the kids
Gil: All busy.
Cath: Do you really want me to go?
Gil: Five more minutes....

1 Hour Later...

Catherine walks into the crime scene. "Hey, Grissom said you needed help..."
Awww, that's so cute! Thanks, Drumchik, you're fabulous!

because it's just not convincing at all

Erica Couldn't agree more, I mean its well unrealistic that Grissom and Catherine, after being best friends for so long would just barely talk anymore. My god it gets me so wound up. It's just not realistic!! *shakes fist*

God, I miss Ann Donahue so much. The CSI Miami peeps don't like whats she doing with their programme so lets get her back here.

I've had two PureJoy dreams in the last two nights, lol. The first was so darn sweet it's unreal. Grissom and Catherine got married and I was there! EEEK! I woke up with a fat smile on my face and then realised it wasn't true *cries*
In the one last night, Cath/Gil & Nick/Sara (my two couples!!) went out on a double date to this bar with a live band. Grissom had this wierd hat on lol, anyways the band started playing and Gil was like 'woah, I love this song' and dragged Cath up to dance with him, all close and snuggly. Nick & Sara followed suit. I think it would be the other way round (Cath would drag him up I rekon) but it was so damn cute. Awwwwh I wanna have that dream again.

Ok, question time, I watched the second Keppler episode yday, and, do Grissom and Catherine share a locker? Sara went in and found the key to Cath's secure locker in Grissom's drawer?! At least they still share some things eh?

Welcomeness to le newbies. *waves and huggles*

YAHOO!!! so thats the welcomebasket.. :D i LOVE IT thanks u all..love to be in this ship... :D :D

Yo Naz I love your banner! Sandle's pretty darn cute. The welcomebasket rawks doesn't it!

I love this ship too, heres hoping there maybe a little more GC action in S8.

Question, i'm debating wheather or not to buy S6, is there any point? lol, I haven't heard the greatest reviews for it. Any GC episodes btw?

Let see season 6..
I like to watch has some good G/C moments
A Bullet Runs Through It -I think this episode has commentary
Those are the only two that come to mind from Season 6
with decent C/G scenes

I'm sure there are others, I can't think at the moment :eek:

I've looked through a couple of episode caps, is Shooting Stars GC? *hopes and wishes*

I still dunno whether to buy it cuz its like £22.99 (about $30 I think?) for Part I.

The only S6 episode i've seen was Poppin' Tags which was ok I spose. Is this the season when GC really deteriorates?

Poppin' Tags aaahhh not so much ....
A Bullet Runs Through It is great and Shooting Stars DUH! how could I forget. Cath pulls her gun to protect Gris before they enter the bunker... **smackhead**

I think then end of season 6 shifted away from Cath and Gil and more towards Gil and Sara. Some of the last few episodes leading to the finale were like that. :(

That's my take on season 6.

Shooting Stars DUH! how could I forget. Cath pulls her gun to protect Gris before they enter the bunker.

AWWWWWWHHHHH! That's so sweet in a really messed up way lol. She has a habit of doing that, Strip Strangler anyone?! She's killed for him, if that doesn't say I love you, what does eh?! lmao.

Gil: I admire that.

Lovely quote too. How nostalgic, I pine for 'the old days' of early seasons. Strip Strangler is one of my fave eps.

YAY! Erica found the welcome basket!

Glad you all enjoyed that little PostMorten dialogue. What can I say...we know what G and C REALLY get up to.

Regarding Catherine protecting him, I read an interview with Carol Mendelsohn, Ann Donahue and Liz Devine that was done in 2002. (As soon as I can get to the scanner, I will scan it in).

They decided when writing it that the only CSI for that job was Catherine.

Did I just see the title Shooting Stars? That was a wonderful, wonderful C/G episode. You totally get that Gil and Cath are 21st century's Mulder and Scully. :D I personally think season 6 probably could have been a lot better, but it was still okay until they started to drop hints of the relationship (aka Time of Your Death). Episodes I liked are Shooting Stars, Gum Drops, Secrets & Flies, Werewolves, Kiss Kiss, Bye-Bye, I Like to Watch and Rashomama. :)

Season six was kinda blah for me, but in the begining we had some great eps. Shooting Stars was awsome! Catherine and Gil amused me in that. There's the walk through the desert, Cath protecting him, GC in a romantic setting with a bed in between them...ah, i really want to watch that ep.

Drumchik said:
YAY! Erica found the welcome basket!

Regarding Catherine protecting him, I read an interview with Carol Mendelsohn, Ann Donahue and Liz Devine that was done in 2002. (As soon as I can get to the scanner, I will scan it in).

They decided when writing it that the only CSI for that job was Catherine.

So CM actually, at one time, agreed with us that the only CSI fit to save Gil's life was Catherine? :eek:

Telling, isn't it?

Even non GCers know Griss+Cath=Love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back