Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

Waiting I love that picture. Grissom has the beard and that makes ME happy. Plus it's Him and Catherine together.
and kaylyne I remember the full picture with the tub next to Grissom.
And it's funny that Cath is holding the bleach bottle since we know now that bleach is the trigger for the MCSK...

Hmmm I wonder what they watch while snuggling in his tub?

BP once said he reckoned Gris watched 'Deal Or No Deal' LOL, so I think maybe that but it doesn't exactly 'set the mood' does it?! I can imagine them fighting (playfully lol) over what to watch. He'd wanna watch Poker or some bug documentary, I can't imagine what Cath'd watch? Any ideas?

I know we have a thread for this but nobody ever post's there so do you guys have a song that you think sums up PureJoy completly? Mine is Jill Scott - The Fact Is (I Need You)

Some sample lyrics -

I can pay my own light bill baby
Pump my own gas in my own car
I can buy my own shoe collection
I've been blessed thus far
I can kill the spider above my bed
Although it's hard because I'm scared
I can even stain and polyurethane
But some things just don't change
I need you yeah
Sometimes so hard to say oh
I need you

Gorgeous song.

Purejoy song would be... "Girlfriend" by Avril, most definitely. It makes me smile everytime I hear it on the radio.. :) And I think "Follow Me" by Uncle Cracker is a good one, too.

I've got a whole playlist on my iPod dedicated to my PJ songs! Put it on when i'm feeling mooopy, always makes me feel better.

The Scientist - Coldplay is another.
Driving With The Brakes On - Del Amitri
Everything - Alanis Morrisette
Secret Smile - Semisonic

Ok i'll ssssh now cuz I could go on forever. I can imagine them playing that while in the tub.

The Avril song is perfect, cracks me up. Can just imagine Cath singing along to it ;)

Waiting said:
I thought this picture was funny. I was told it had nothing to do with the ending of this season...but here goes.

GW312H500.jpg

omgoodnes!! i love that pic! and if you guys haven't noticed.. that bleach bottel is the same one that was found in the trash can in the rock stars' house (forget the rock star's name :() but yeah... i'm really hoping that it's tied to the finale!!! :D THAT JUST LIGHTENED MY DAY!!

Omg yes yes yes it was! Loving your detective work Emily *high five*

We know that they finally work together in the finale, how much screen time together they get is another thing but we can hope.

I love that pic, one of my fave PJ pics. At home with the Grissoms lol.

csiemily said:
that bleach bottel is the same one that was found in the trash can in the rock stars' house
Oh no! Now the secret is out... Catherine is the serial killer. :lol: She's been driven insane by analysing too much blood spatter during her years as a CSI, and she's used too much bleach to try and clean up all of the blood spatters that the bleach fumes have gone to her head. :devil: Then she used her sexuality to con Gil into making the miniatures of future crime scenes and staging the scenes so everyone else would get distracted by them and not realize their involvement.

LOL Kaylyne, I smell conspiracy!

Ever notice how all the good promo pics have GC. It sells, plus it looks damn good and so right!

As far as GC songs go:

You Shouldn't Kiss Me Like this - Toby Kieth
Lips of An Angel - Hinder (describes them well as of late)
With or Without you - U2

And due to their mind-reading thing where they know what the other is gonna say, Alison Kraus's 'You Say It best when you say nothing at all'

Another perfect song for their "mind reading" would be Anita Cochran "thanks for reading my mind". In fact, I did a series of CG wallpapers (one for each season) that included those lyrics. Love that song.
"when you say nothing at all" is a good choice too. Alison did a wonderful remake of Keith Whitley's song.

BTW - don't we have a PureJoy music thread somewhere?

We do. lol. I'll try to dig it up later. :) And I think Girlfriend does tell what a lot of PureJoy shippers have in mind now. Have you guys watched the music video? It's so hilarious. :lol:

kay I love your whole Catherine the MCSK story. Jeez how creepy would it be if that ever came true? :lol:

Ha ha ha I'm laughing because I read Ericas Cath/Gris song. OMG is that funny. :lol:

I was serching for a Grissom pic and found lots of promo pics with Cath and Gil. I'll have to post one.
And 27dayz it does look right. :D

^ Ain't that song just hilarious? I strongly suggest everyone watch the music video because it's even more hilarious. :lol:

As for the pics, yeah I think they do know the fact that PureJoy sells. They do a lot of cast promos with Marg and Billy together, they release a lot of C/G photos to the press, too. Hmmm that makes me wonder again why they haven't released any cast promos for season 7 yet. :rolleyes:

kaylyne said:
csiemily said:
that bleach bottel is the same one that was found in the trash can in the rock stars' house
Oh no! Now the secret is out... Catherine is the serial killer. :lol: She's been driven insane by analysing too much blood spatter during her years as a CSI, and she's used too much bleach to try and clean up all of the blood spatters that the bleach fumes have gone to her head. :devil: Then she used her sexuality to con Gil into making the miniatures of future crime scenes and staging the scenes so everyone else would get distracted by them and not realize their involvement.

*raises hand* I so totally vote for that as the season finale :)

^^ ME TOO. :lol: Damn! C'mon writers, listen to us for once!!
. They do a lot of cast promos with Marg and Billy together, they release a lot of C/G photos to the press, too.
Oh yep, because they are so damn sexy and everybody knows (well, us anyway. :lol:) that their chemistry is the hottest and they're so beautiful and wonderful together!!

4212295750.jpg

These are the type of promo pictures I was talking about.
They always show Gris and Cath.
Now they are the leads of the team but it's always them together. HHHMM I wonder why??? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back