Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Awa

She likes rivers, she'd in De Nile (LOL) sorry I couldn't resist that one. C'mon we all know they llllove each other. Gman is just being blind/stupid etc atm. Silly boy. He'll realise one day, probs when its too late. Bah humbug. All I can say is thank the sweet lord for fanfics.

LMAO!! that's the only way we live with ourself:p haha, jk jk. yeah, we all know they care about each other ALOT. grissom just keeps comfusing is feelings for catherine... with sara. that's the only resonable explanation:p jk jk.

ps: haha, niice joke 19ams87 :p

Friends make the best lovers IMO. And c'mon they best friends so whats holding them back?! Meh at G/C sometimes!

sara's holding them back:( haha:p sara's cool, just not with gris. yeah, they're alot alike and stuff but, i think they both want someone a little.. differnt, more fun. i forget what episode this was but, nick said to sara: you got to get out more. and then at the end of the episode, she phones someone... i think it was nick. see.. she knows she needs more fun and so does grissom. catherine's been telling him that and now... she just needs to take him out.. ON A DATE!! haha:p

LOL my god mate your reading my mind! I love Sara just not with G. You know I can see G with basically anyone (Cath first obv, Lady H or even Sofia) just not S. I duno, I just CANNOT see it at all between them two. You know sometimes I wish I could just so I could see what people go on about but pfft I love PureJoy, nuttin gonna change that.

yeah, i no!! i wish i could see how much grissom and sara "love" each other but, i can't. i can't see their cemistry. yeah, they have those little moments but, i dunno... i dont really feel the... connection between Grissom and Sara. like, i dunno.. something inside me says: whoa... no, that's not gonna happen, that SHOULDN'T happen. PureJoy and Snickers are the way to go ;)

If we can tear ourselves away from Gil & Sara for a while :devil: and get back to our PureJoy touching moments...here's the one I was looking for earlier from I-15 Murders. One of my all-time favorites:
csi102break0114.jpg

Awe that's so sweet, kay. You're making me miss the good ol' days again. Funny that I just posted a batch of icons which contained animated ones of Cath and Gil from season one, and the one from I-15 Murders was kinda cute. rofl. Do you think there's some kind of metapsychosis between you and me? :lol:

normal_2x01_020.jpg

Here is one from Burked
it's more of a look than touching but you get it :devil:

Erica, are you saying we're long lost twins who have never met - like in Happenstance? Poor you! At least you don't have my current insanity (or is it Alzheimer's these days?) :confused:. We do, however, usually have similar thoughts. Maybe it's just because you brought me into the gutter early on and brainwashed me :devil: with subliminal PureJoy messages :D. Speaking of PureJoy brainwashing - another of the "follow the missing hand" touching scenes:

118cghall.jpg

Heather - I LOVE Burked(the introduction to SAM!)! That opening scene with their "good morning" wishes was so cute.

normal_gentle18.jpg

I don't know if anyone posted this touchy scene from gentle, gentle, but its one of my faves.

He hit his head on the headboard :devil: ;)

another one from Burked
normal_2x01_300.jpg

more hidden hand touching :D

Hahaha thanks a lot for the cap, Heather. Again, Gil is such a huge fan of Tom and Bob. :D

kay, I don't mind being your long lost twin at all. You know I really appreciate you. ;) However, don't you make me look guilty for introducing you to the gutter because you know better than anyone that you had talent for guttery thoughts. I just helped you come out. :devil: OMG @ the missing hand! He is so grabbing her tush, I tell ya!

27dayz I love that scene, too, and it's also included in my new batch of icons! :D That's such a gentle, loving scene. Only Cath can mother Gil like that. lol.

Another Burked PureJoy classic in the "almost GROPING" department:
201cgjaninegrope.jpg

She's just so irresistable that neither man nor woman can help themselves!

ETA: Sorry, but I just had this utter urge to deviate from touching and groping, and go to downright PureJoy OGLING! :devil:

122cgstare.jpg

Okay, so that one of Catherine with her hand on Gil's chest is one of my all time favorites. Mhm, that's a NICE Purejoy moment.

And OMG, Kaylyne, that first picture there, with Gil reaching his hand out - you know that he SO wants to touch, but that Catherine would kill him for getting all touchy-feely while she's trying to work. ROFLMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back