Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

yeah, no offence ment either, but i dont really think that grissom and sara are good for each other. but that's just my opion. YoBling, i did at first ship them *dodges angry PureJoy shippers* but then i watched Grissom VS volcano and i'm like... no... i like PUREJOY! lol :p so, that's my story.. hope you guys still except me :D

Course we do dear! Any PureJoy is good PureJoy!

I've always been a G/C'r from S1 and when I got told that G/S were 'perfect for each other' I laughed. I mean pysically laughed. I thought it was a joke, alas, it wasn't! That's not a dig at GSR modpeople, just an experience lol. I think G/S are WAY to similar to ever work realistically.

ANYWAY, this is a PureJoy thread so let's get back to some hubby/wifey lovin' whaddaya say?!

BLOODY INTERUPTIONS!! lol
margkiss.jpg

At home with Cath & Griss

haha, love 'em!

i just watched Shooting Stars and almost in every scene, cath and gris are working together! i love it!!

i COMPLETELY agree with you! gris and sara are WAAAY to much alike. this means no offence GSRers but, that's the reason i don't ship them. and that's why i ship SNickers, because they are different but yet, are the same. and that's the same with cath and gris. like, cath is good with people, and grissom is not; is WAY more outgoing, and gris is not. but that's what makes a relationship interesting. if you are with some that's the EXACT same as you (grissom and sara) it's not a fun and happy relationship.. it's boring and in a way... kinda scary! :p

Re: Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Awa

No need to duck, emily, most of the regulars here know that I'm also a C/W lover (although I don't ship them as much as I used to before season 6) and I'm still here, safe. :D I think the reason why I've always preferred PureJoy over any other ship is the history. We've just talked about how long Cath and Gil have known each other and most of us agreed that they've know each other for at least 17 years (while I think it actually has been longer than that). Their history is too long and too much for them to not be in each other's life. Remember what Lily told Catherine about Sam in Kiss Kiss, Bye-Bye?

"We have history. We were young together."

csiemily I ship both Cath and Gil with others.
I came to this ship because they do have a history and they have know each other for a very long time. They know each other's secrets... etc...
and they work well together together too, and compliment each other...

anyway I'll have to come back to find more 'touching' moments between them

Okay, Kaylyne, I LOVE your idea about what really happened in BtK part 2. So where's the fanfic? ;)

I also remember in KKBB, something was said about taking a chance before you lose it....

Sounds to me like GC. If Catherine's parents can do it...why not GC?

lol Drumchick, you wait. In 10-20 years from now, Lindsey's gonna find out an old family secret. If you can't tell, I support the Gil-Is-Lindsey's-Father theory. Anyhow, once the secret is out of the bag, Gil and Catherine will become the next Lily and Sam and start to date because a) they have history together and b) they have the chemistry.

Hey, its a real possibility, but, like most, I'd prefer a gc love scene in the very near future.

But I think Catherine and Gil could be the next Lily and Sam(except Gil doesn't die in his daughter's arms and he's not a murderer.)

Drumchik said:
Okay, Kaylyne, I LOVE your idea about what really happened in BtK part 2. So where's the fanfic? ;)
I gave the general outline of the story, the rest is for you wonderful fic writers :lol: I don't have the patience for all of the detailed writing. ;)

As for the CG/Sam-Lily comparisons: If you remember, Lily told Cath she doesn't expect monogamy from Sam. Maybe that's another thing that mother & daughter have in common. Maybe Cath is comfortable with Gil's current "dalliance" with the 'other woman'. :devil:

kaylyne said:
Drumchik said:
I gave the general outline of the story, the rest is for you wonderful fic writers :lol: I don't have the patience for all of the detailed writing. ;)

As for the CG/Sam-Lily comparisons: If you remember, Lily told Cath she doesn't expect monogamy from Sam. Maybe that's another thing that mother & daughter have in common. Maybe Cath is comfortable with Gil's current "dalliance" with the 'other woman'. :devil:

Alright Kaylyne. I'll take on your fic idea ;)

Something tells me that Catherine would rather have Gil all to herself - and is telling him so very forecfully! :devil:

lol agreed! Something tells me, she'd tell- and show- him just how much she wants him to herself.

haha, i agree. cath's that why.. she speaks her mind. but yeah, they are always referring back to thier history together and they should tell each other everything. i think that's the number one reason gil was mad when cath went to greg for that paternity test. gris was probably mad because they tell each other everything, but then she kept a secret from him. wow, what's cath gonna say because Sara and Grissom. i hope she'll get mad, A) because he should of trusted he with it and B) her second fanasty can't come true.

Cath and Gris do have a history together. I like the comparison to Sam and Lily. :D

I'm not sure what Cath expects from Gris. Probably the truth about him and Sara. I'm sure she will be upset that he didn't come to her with it...
since they do tend to know a lot about each other... maybe she does know and is just not saying anything

Drumchik let us know when that fic is finished so we can read it ;)

i think cath has always known about them and everything but i dont think she thought that something would actually happen.
she might be waiting for gris to actually come out and tell her. but, i really hope nick and cath take it personal (gris and sara not telling them) like, when cath did that to the team, nick HATED IT. but, i think nick actually likes sara so, he might get even more pissed off. well, can't wait for the next episode (hopefully the last scene gets cut!)

Emily All those reasons that you said about S/G are EXACTLY what I think, dude you read my mind. Grissom would chill Cath out and Cath would liven him up a bit. Perfect matching IMO.

I think Cath already known to be honest. She has good instincts. I bet shes more annoyed/pissed off than upset or whatever. He was annoyed/cold in Weeping Willows for same reason.

haha... what can i say, i'm psychic:p

yeah.. i think she knows. she's probably pissed off and everything, but hey.. I WOULD TOO!! knowing someone that long and then them keeping a big secret like that away from me... i'd be PISSED!! but, cath kinda encouraged grissom to send a flower to sara. Remember in Burden Of Proof? (i think that's the episode)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back